Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/11/2015 11:37 am  #61

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

things are so confusing...he is hitting on me hard. i am flattered, of course but...other guys from the past are looking for me too. i want to act friendly, but my guy is so jealous now...oh, who am i fooling? i love the attention!!!

8/11/2015 3:04 pm  #62

Yesterday, my girl and I decided to go rock climbing. I met her after work at the climbing place, where I was waiting with harness and shoes for her. She at first seemed overwhelmed by the number of people there but really wanted to impress me. As we started climbing, I couldn't ignore how gorgeous she was going up the side of the rocks. When she came down, she was quite exhausted but had a look of relief since I was easily able to belay her down. She gave me a kiss, in front of everyone. The rest of our adventure at the rock climbing studio, she trusted me as she went up and was so happy when she came down to see me. Also, she was having an absolute blast the whole time. Smiling, laughing. Meanwhile, it was obvious to everyone around that we were the perfect couple. Both because of our teamwork and the fun we were having together. As if we were the only ones there.

After rock climbing, we went to a bar nearby to grab a drink. We sat there, arm still pulsating from the climb. She got as close as she could to me while we were drinking, inches across from each other. She was absoutely positively in love with me. And obssessed with me. And couldn't even take her eyes off of me. And our conversation was so warm, flirty, and fuzzy, like it always has and always will be. After staring into each others eyes and hurting our cheeks from smiling so much, we took the train home. On the way, she grabbed me as hard as she could and told me, with all of her might, that she will never ever let me go. And we are the perfect couple together. We also knew, from our outstanding experience as well as our relationship so far, that we would marry each other. It was self evident. From talking to her 24/7 to relaxing with her to texting her, our lives were perfect together and she was right.

When we got home, we quickly skipped into the shower together, pouring soap on each other and having fun like little school girls. We toweled up and went to bed, once again both of us felt so blessed to have each other. And she was so happy to be in my arms!

8/12/2015 10:40 am  #63

Yesterday, my beautiful and charming girl and I decided to go on a helicopter tour of NYC. Woohoo. She woke up in sweat from being so nervous but I kept telling her she has nothing to fear with me around. All day yesterday she was blowing up my phone with lovey and flirty texts, telling me how much she loves me and trusts me. I absolutely love the fact that she is obsessed with me and knows I will take care of her for the rest of her life! Meanwhile, this morning, we get to shower and this time I AM the one who makes breakfast. Eggs over easy, toast, and sausage. Easy but she was so grateful. As she ate it, I could see her shaking but I reassured her everything was going to be alright. She hugged me; love the feeling of us together. I can always feel her warmth. As we showered, dressed, and walked over to the helicopter pad, we had our typical funny and entertaining conversations. We absolutely love talking to each other and we always make each other laugh. We both have the x factor, so our conversations go from tangent to tangent to tangent.

Finally we got to the pad. Knees shaking, I had to lift her up into the helicopter. As we went around the city, she held me so tight. But the view was absolutely breathtaking. We felt like one as we fly miles above the city, so far up everyone looked like ants. During our trip, we kept looking into our eyes with excitement. This was it. This was amazing. She had overcome her fears, but would only do it with me. She kept saying over the intercom that she loved me so much. And I am perfect for her. And I know, we are perfect for each other.

As we came off the helicopter, adreneline rushing, she thanked me so much for working up her courage and we spent the rest of the day bragging to her friends, both about our trip and how awesome I am. The "entaglement" that the both of us have at this point is unbelievable.Β 

8/12/2015 1:34 pm  #64

Lately M has been getting closer and closer, letting all of her guards down. Last night she called and asked if she could come over. It wasn't for anything serious she said, instead tho, it was just to be with me...When she got here I was outisde just waiting for her to greet her. Once she saw me she started smiling and looking at me with eyes filled with desire as she walked towards me. Once she was closed to me, she just embraced and kissed me with a long lingering kiss saying "i've missed you all day long," but you know with a kiss. And sure enough those words were exactly what followed. She was telling me how much she missed me and how much she had been wanting me and being next to me although she had just seen me the day before. More importantly she wanted to see me just to tell me how happy she was to be with me and how much she was in love with me. And although she wanted to just spend the night in my arms, she also wanted to move to the next stage in our relationship's expansion. She continued to tell me "I love being your queen and your 'diosa'. I enjoy all our times together, our activities, our adventures, all our passionate moments shared together and yes our love making too! But also boring moments because these moments are the moments when I feel us, appreciation for us the most, who you truly are and who I truly am with you." She continued, "I know you are my man, and I love being yours and I feel so lucky and blessed to have you by my side for this amazing life experience."Β 

As she told me all that I could feel how genuine she was. She was happy, affectionate loving and sensual but also engulfed with passion and excitment . Sparkles were flying in and out and her emotions of joy, clarity, interest and enthusiams were just rising higher and higher. She was ready to jump and scream from the top her longs. "H I love you!!!! I'm happy to be your Mrs."Β 

She continued to be very affectionate and loving. Constantly initiating carresses here and there. We finally fell asleep cuddling. Following morning was just as amazing. I tell you I'm truly blessed!!! that was just a random night, and more have been following this night!

Last edited by hbonhomme87 (8/12/2015 1:37 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~
--------------------------------------------------------

8/13/2015 12:02 am  #65

I really want to know how scripting works. What if you are trying to attract back someone but you don't have contact?

8/13/2015 12:20 am  #66

he's been so jealous...i really don't get it...

liking all my pics on fb, asking about my guy friends. it's a little bit embarassing tbh..

8/13/2015 12:22 am  #67

Meme wrote:

I really want to know how scripting works. What if you are trying to attract back someone but you don't have contact?

i think Veronica explains it really well on the first post. you just write down things like they already happened, like a diary/journal or something..

8/13/2015 6:01 am  #68

I am so happy and thankful that M is texting and calling me all of the time. We have wonderful conversations and laugh all of the time. He told me that he regrets not keeping in contact with me before and he asked me to dinner for Saturday night. I can't wait!

8/13/2015 8:00 am  #69

Meme wrote:

I am so happy and thankful that M is texting and calling me all of the time. We have wonderful conversations and laugh all of the time. He told me that he regrets not keeping in contact with me before and he asked me to dinner for Saturday night. I can't wait!

see, you can do really good! that was great!

sorry i forgot to mention it is important to write down your script with FEELING but don't worry too much...in the past i have manifested small things from my guy without writing it with true feelings and belief. for instance, i wrote i was thankful for him sending me some candid pics and he DID, without me having to ask.....
Β 

8/13/2015 8:04 am  #70

Aphrodite wrote:

Β I currently can't exactly call up my guy either but imagine myself getting his number and what life is going to be like once I do

off topic: if it may encourage you, i have manifested cell phones numbers in the most gracious ways...of course they were not famous dudes but i put them on a pedestal, so you get the picture...
Β 

Board footera