Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2015 10:12 am  #41

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

OK cool!!

And as for the scenes that are steamy? I mean they kinda come up just like that...

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~

8/07/2015 12:24 pm  #42

So yesterday Vee has a day off from work but I work on Thurs. To get home I have to walk past his house from the station. So on my way home from the station I was talking to him over the phone. Just a generally chat about our day. It was nice talking to him whilst walking. Vee knew I had no clients booked in for the evening as I planned to just relax at home.

Little did I know he was waiting for me by his bedroom window. He was looking out for me. His bedroom is on the ground floor facing the main road so he could see me. As I was walking past, he came out and grabbed me and gave a big hug. He then pulled me into the house. As soon as I entered I could smell cooking! It smelt lovely. "Im cooking us dinner tomight," he tells me! I was so excited. This was so unexpected as we didnt plan to meet up. I was just going to relax at home. 

He went into the kitchen to continue cooking whilst I went into the living room to say hi to his mum who was watching tv. She was so welcoming and lovely. It had been a while so we had a proper catchup. I then went into the kitchen to check if Vee needed a hand but he had everything under control.

His mum started getting ready to go to work as she does night shifts. Vee set up the dinner table for the 2 of us. We enjoyed we romantic home cooked meal. It was delicious. He is becoming a pro at cooking now. I really enjoyed the food. I was so grateful he made the effort to cook dinner for us on his day off. I thanked him for the meal with a kiss. He was so proud that his surprise went well.

We then snuggled up on the sofa and he put a movie on and brought a tub of ice cream for us to share. He is a big kid and loves his sweet stuff. We cuddled up and watched the movie. He kept getting distracted and being naughty and was constantly kissing me instead of watching the movie. Eventually he says "I've had enough now, I cant wait any longer..." And leads me into his bedroom..... ;)

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

8/07/2015 4:00 pm  #43

I had the best day today with my love, today we went to Disneyland. It felt great to spend the day with him at our favorite place. We always have so much fun together. We went on all our favoirte rides and it was amazing. i noticed today that he couldnt keep his eyes off me. He would tell me non stop today how in love he is with me and that he is the luckiest guy in the world. he is so happy that we are together. We go on our last ride of the evening and he surprises me with reservations at a restauraunt we generally only go when we have something to celebrate. We eat there and have such a lovely dinner, he surprises me with front row seating for the last showing of world of color that evening. The show was magical seeing all the lights, hearing the music, and seeing how spectacular and special this place is to both of us. As soon as the show ended we both walk to the car and decide to not take the tram to the parking lot so we could talk more. It felt great just talking and have more time to enjoy each others company. we both get the car and he tells me once again how muhc he loves and he gives me a very intimate kiss. It was intense and I could feel how much he loves me. Today was amazing. I am so happy we are here again!

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/07/2015 4:03 pm)

8/07/2015 4:14 pm  #44

Today I had an awesome day with my girl. We decided to go to the Central Park zoo with my girl's little. We got ready very quickly, in harmony as well. Its so easy with her clothes sitting in my closet. While I hopped in the shower, she slipped into the kitchen and threw on some scrambled eggs with bacon. My god was it so declicious. And the giddyness she got from serving me these was priceless as well. I threw them down as she got ready and we headed out to pick up her little. My girl was so warm and fuzzy with me on the way, and made me giggle and laugh like a school girl. Its times like these that we know we are inseparable. People look at us like we are the strangest people in the world, but we are just so comfortable with each other that anything is acceptable.Β 

After picking up her little in Harlem, we went down to the zoo. Her little and I chased my girl around the zoo, getting the cutest laughs out of her. I absolutely melt when I see that smile on my girl. We went over to the penguin exhibit, only to notice the similarities of her with the wobbling penguins. While we spent most of the time smiling so hard our cheeks hurt, holding my girl tight as her little ran around just reminded me how perfect we will be as parents one day. Yes, I will probably be the easy going on even though I am strict now.Β 

After we dropped off her little at the her house, we went for a drink and just spent minutes staring into each others eyes contemplating how amazing our life is and will be with kids.Β 

8/07/2015 5:08 pm  #45

Scripting makes it so much easier to visualize. I dont know why I didn't do this earlier. As you write you are visualizing youe scenario and the more you read it over the more energy you give it. And anytime you read your own or someone else it gets the energy as you're imagining the story. I know I am late at this realization! It was knowledge explosion! It makes sense! Excited to write a story tomorrow

Sorry wrote this on my phone. So many typos LOL

Last edited by CarpeDiem (8/07/2015 8:24 pm)

8/07/2015 7:51 pm  #46

CarpeDiem wrote:

Scripting makes it so much easier to visualize. I d By know why I didn't do this earlier. As you write you are visualizing and scenario and the more you read it over the more berry you give it. And anytime you read your own or someone else it gets the energy as you're imagining the story. I know I am late at thi realization! It was knowledge explosion! It makes sense! Excited to write a story tomorrow

Β 
I know, right?! And each time you all add your scripts I stand there with the biggest goofiest smile imagining all your romantic lovey-dovey scenes!!  Please know that I am sending tons and tons of love and energy and happiness to all of your happily-ever-afters, my friends! Let's keep this rolling, it makes my day!  πŸ‘πŸ’–

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/07/2015 9:47 pm  #47

thanks Cherished. sending love to you...

today he sent me a message telling me he's moving back to our hometown. he said he wants to meet me asap. i am so happy

8/07/2015 9:54 pm  #48

I just got home, and I couldn't wait to write down everything that happened tonight! I spent the afternoon relaxing before our date. I wore my favourite black dress and heels and left the house looking a million dollars! I arrived at the bar a little late, and he was sitting there, looking absolutely adorable. He didn't see me, and I watched him just staring off into space, with a beautiful expression on his face. And then he saw me. His eyes lit up, as he jumped out of his chair to greet me. He looked so happy, and my heart was literally dancing to see him this way! He smelled soooooo good, like soap and cologne.. and him. As I leaned in to hug him, his arms gently grabbed my hips and I closed my eyes to appreciate his closeness. He kissed me on the cheek, and then ever so gently placed a kiss on my lips. He lingered, his eyes closed, a small smile across his own lips as I parted from him and took my seat. Our connection was incredible. Waiters came and went, and as he held my hand in his, we noticed nothing but each other. Sparks were flying as we chatted about nothing in particular, but expressed EVERYTHING without even saying it. We were sipping champagne, and I was talking about a funny situation at work when suddenly he leaned across and grabbed my face in his hands, dragging me in for the most incredible kiss we have ever shared. "I'm so in love with you, can we go home please?" Magic words spoken, we left quickly and headed back to his apartment. The  rest I shall keep for another day.. But I'm simply SO grateful for the time that we shared tonight. This is everything and more than I've ever dreamed. My dreams have come true in the most magical way imaginable!

Feel it in your soul..

8/08/2015 2:19 am  #49

THANK YOU CHERISHED!!!! Β Sending love to you and everyone else too!

Last edited by hbonhomme87 (8/08/2015 2:20 am)

~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~

8/08/2015 3:57 am  #50

hbonhomme87 wrote:

OK cool!!

And as for the scenes that are steamy? I mean they kinda come up just like that...

Β 
Lol, i was also wondering this! What is our rating here, people?πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ™Š

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera