Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/06/2015 11:40 am  #31

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

bballerct50 wrote:

More proof?

A few days ago, scripted getting drinks with my girl on my rooftop of my apartment building. What happened last night? EXACTLY THAT! It works. Believe. Put your whole heart, mind, and soul in and it will come to fruition and you will cry your eyes out with the excitement.Β 

That is amazing news ! I'm so happy for you !

8/06/2015 12:52 pm  #32

Last edited by Love5278 (8/06/2015 12:53 pm)

8/06/2015 6:45 pm  #33

YAYYYYYYYY! This does work.Β  That's why I bumped up this thread.Β  It's literally one of the most important things you can do.Β  It works like magic.

bballerct50 wrote:

More proof?

A few days ago, scripted getting drinks with my girl on my rooftop of my apartment building. What happened last night? EXACTLY THAT! It works. Believe. Put your whole heart, mind, and soul in and it will come to fruition and you will cry your eyes out with the excitement.Β 

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

8/06/2015 6:49 pm  #34

And MORE proof..  I've been scripting lots lately and my guy wrote me an email the other night saying he wished we were doing EXACTLY what I had scripted!  We need to keep this going and make sure we read each others scripts as well to harness more energy!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/06/2015 6:59 pm  #35

Gonna join in tomorrow. Been so busy with my university paperwork so I have not done much scripting or been focusing on the magic. I start in two weeks so I had a lot to do. I am so excited to start school at my dream school. Will be with you guys on this tomorrow 😊

8/06/2015 9:31 pm  #36

today my guy finally accepted me on whatsapp. he appologized for taking so long and then sent me a smile emoticon and even changed his profile pic to that one i love

8/06/2015 9:42 pm  #37

Yeeeee haaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Winner, do your scripting practice IMMEDIATELY! Right here, right now! We'll all read it and gush over it and send it wonderful energy! Let's GOOOOOO!!!!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/07/2015 6:39 am  #38

Hey guys, I did script something on Monday, but it was rather an RS type of scripting lol, so I didn't repost it here, as I'm not sure if it might be too steamy!!!! HAHAHA
However here is another one...

Yesterday, I was telling my friend about this sweet place M and I found on the cape. He knew how much we love the beach. Usually a beach with warm water is somewhat of a treasure here in MA, I started and M and I had just found one...M just started to drive she got her license and we thought it would be great practice to drive to the cape. Thats just what we did and more importantly we were having fun, listening to our favourite music of different genres and enjoying the warm weather. Once we got there, after a quick search online we decided to try this one beach that wasnt frequented often, and to our surprise the water was very warm. M was just happy!!! grateful as well because things seem to work out for us everytime and always. She had on this beautiful bikini in light blue and animal print accents, and she wore her hair down. I wore those new shorts I had gotten, the grid white and blue swimming shorts. The day was great and M was just in love with everything particularly me, while in the water as we went deeper, she jumped on me, kissed me and looked directly into my eyes or pass my eyes i would say and said "BB Te Amo, y estoy enamorado de ti!" as she held on to me tightly. The day went on to get better and better as we played different water games and took a nice break on the beach to rest and cuddle while watching the sun set. The scenery at the beach was amazing, and turned out to be a great romantic spot for us, which left us feeling extremely grateful and appreciative of eachother and our blissful lives together!

Β 

Last edited by hbonhomme87 (8/07/2015 6:41 am)

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~

8/07/2015 6:40 am  #39

How often may I post those here by the way?

~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~

8/07/2015 9:10 am  #40

As often as you like!!!! The more the better.Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera