Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2018 3:23 pm  #341

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

He's coming back to see me! :D I was so excited when he called to tell me the news! He loves this place so much and wanted to visit again and said he's really excited to see me so he arranged to come here for another month and it will be just like before and we'll do so many things and it will be fun :D he was happy to see how happy I was when he told me

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/15/2018 3:48 pm  #342

He called me last night and invited me to visit he said he's just moved in to an apartment so now I can go to stay with him we agreed that I'd go for a whole month :D it's so exciting! I can't wait to start planning everything :D

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/16/2018 1:30 pm  #343

Yesterday my love surprised me by visiting me and my family at my aunt's house, we were all so happy to see him, he is so funny and made everyone laugh. We went for a walk and he told me he wanted to surprise me just because it would make me happy and making me happy would make his day, I gave him a hug and a kiss and smiled. We continued our walk until we found a bench, we just sat on it and talked about our days, and smiled and cuddled, as it was a nice night outside, he told me he loved me and we hugged and decided to walk home. He ended up staying overnight and we watched a movie he been dying to watch although I fell asleep right at the beginning, I woke up to him laying on me and I slid over, readjusted and put a pillow under his head, drew up the blanket so we can sleep. In the morning he woke me up to get ready and we went out for breakfast, we usually stay and order in but he said he really wanted to take me out, we ordered eggs and bacon with fruit bowls, he said we should plan a weekend or night getaway since we didnt get to go in the summer and I should plan where I want to go. I'm so excited and I love him! I am going to plan where we should go! 😊

9/16/2018 7:32 pm  #344

After having successfully manifested a permanent home, high paying clients and large sums of money from unexpected sources, using the teachings of Neville Goddard, I turned my attention towards something I knew would bring me more happiness than anything else...

I have acquired my own music rehearsal and recording space and dance studio! Since I have more than enough money to cover everything I need, I can now spend all my time doing the things that I love to do. There is plenty of space and the rooms are perfectly designed. I've started playing my favorite instruments again, and I'm going to master all the instruments and dance styles! I'm hiring private dance teachers for one to one lessons. My days are filled with music, dance and celebration. And I'm learning to sing, like I always wanted! :D

Last edited by Aquilina (9/16/2018 7:32 pm)

9/16/2018 8:05 pm  #345

"Click", went the buckle as I fastened my seat belt, as the cabin crew were getting us ready to depart. I checked the time: 14:45. We started to taxi towards the runway. I had a window seat, of course. The sky was mostly clear today, only a few clouds. I opened whatsapp and typed, "We're getting ready to take off, see you soon ". "See you soon ", he replied. I put my phone on flight mode and put it in my bag.Β 

We were in position, ready for take-off. The powerful engines roared to life as the pilot prepared to accelerate. This wonderful powerful vehicle advanced, speeding along the runway, accelerating faster and faster and faster then whooshhhhh!!! We were airborn.Β 

I felt that exciting sensation in my stomach like when a theme park ride drops, and the gravity pulled me back in my seat. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the exhilarating experience. I love flying.

After we continued to ascend for a while, the pilot's voice came on the speaker in their funny language. I smiled to myself, seeing if I could recognize any words. I thought about how good it was going to be to hear his accent in just a few hours, as I watch his lips form the strange sounds :D

Thankfully, there was an empty seat to my left! More space for me! To the left of the empty seat was a friendly looking man with light brown hair. He smiled. A blonde flight attendant began to wheel the trolley down the isle to serve drinks. I ordered a cup of tea.Β 

The man to my left started to make conversation. We had a nice talk. I relaxed back into my chair and took a deep breath and felt so much satisfaction in that moment right there. I took a sip of the tea. It was the perfect cup of tea! Just the right amount of sugar and milk, giving it just the right sort of orangey colour. I looked out of the window at the oranges, pinks and blues as dusk began to set in.Β 

I got up to go to the bathroom and walked down the aisle, curious faces looking at me. I returned to my seat, spoke to the man a bit longer and then rested my eyes, breathing deeply.Β 

Some time later, the pilot's voice announced, "it will be approximately 20 minutes until landing, the seat belt signs are now switched on, please remain in your seats, the toilets are now out of use. That's approximately 20 minutes until landing".Β 

It was dark outside. An orange halo of light pollution indicated that the city was nearby. I saw networks of roads, cars and street lights glittering in the night as we came closer to landing.Β 

We approached the runway and I braced myself as the wheels made contact with the tarmac and we had arrived safely. The pilot announced that the temperature outside was -16 degrees celsius. I put my coat on and did it up securely in case there was a long walk to the terminal. "Have a nice trip", the man next to me said. "Thanks, you too", I replied. I took my phone off flight mode. "We've landed :D", I text him.Β 

The rush of cold air hit me as I walked down the steps of the aircraft. It was fresh and I could see snow on the ground. It was only a short walk so it wasn't too cold. I felt my phone vibrate and once I was inside the terminal building, I checked and he had replied saying, "I am in arrivals ". I had butterflies in my stomach! I was so excited. I looked around at the signs in the airport, written in their funny alphabet. I hadn't been anywhere with signs in this language before and it felt like such an adventure!Β 

After going through passport control, I collected my suitcase, went to the bathroom, brushed my hair and checked my makeup. I took a deep breath, overjoyed that this moment had arrived. I looked so beautiful. Not just beautiful, stunning.Β 

I walked towards the exit. My heart felt like it was smiling, radiating joy

I stepped through the doors to arrivals and saw him straight away, as handsome as ever. Our eyes met and I smiled the biggest smile, so grateful for this moment. He was smiling broadly too. We walked towards each other, making eye contact the whole time. He took me in his arms and hugged me. His deep breathing sounded so satisfied that I was there. He kissed me, took my hands in his, looked me in the eyes and said, smiling, "It is so great to see you". He hugged me again, squeezing me tightly. We stood there hugging for a while then made our way to the train station.Β 

We arrived at his apartment. It was so cosy and welcoming. He brought me some food, then I had a shower and put my special underwear on that I had chosen for him. I got dressed and went to join him again in the living room. We lay on the comfy sofa and talked and talked. We recalled some of the private jokes we had, and laughed so much. Laughter turned into desire. We started kissing passionately...

Last edited by Aquilina (9/16/2018 8:10 pm)

9/19/2018 2:58 pm  #346

He took me on a surprise boat trip today the weather was perfect and it was so exhilarating being out at sea, listening to the water splashing and feeling the breeze on our skin. He had hired the boat just for the two of us. We went a few miles out from the coast then pulled up.

It was so peaceful, with just the sound of the water lapping against the boat, and the feeling of the boat as it floated on the water. We had some lunch, then counted how many jellyfish were near the boat. We went up to lay on deck, enjoying the warm sun on our skin and talked for a while. We talked about learning to sail, then one day we could come out here by ourselves.

We enjoyed the boat for a few more hours then as the sun was beginning to set we asked to go back to the shore. We went to his apartment and were so hungry after all the sea air so we cooked some Chinese food. We sat on the balcony and enjoyed the views over the mountains as the sun was going down and relaxed for the rest of the evening.

Last edited by Aquilina (9/19/2018 3:00 pm)

9/20/2018 1:19 pm  #347

We just finished packing our suitcases and we definately overpacked. We are visiting my friend in England, with her boyfriend. We are both so excited we packed way too many things as we have yet to decide what other country to visit while we are there, so we wanted to be prepared for all options. My love has been watching British shows all day because he thinks we need to be able to understand words that they use that are different than ours, he has made me laugh non stop today. His mom made a joke that he always goes the extra mile for whatever he is doing, I laughed and said it was a good thing though because he puts his all in everything. He is in the shower and has asked me to make some tea for us so we are prepared for all the tea we are going to be drinking in the next couple weeks.. so we are going to relax and drink tea.

9/20/2018 3:06 pm  #348

I transferred Β£1,000 to my Mum today as a surprise. My savings balance was at Β£10,000 and I'd told myself that when it was at this amount I'd send her Β£1,000. I called her saying "check your bank balance today".Β  She was excited and asked how much I'd sent and I told her it was a surprise and she had to find out herself We spoke later on and she was so happy! I said to her "I told you I was making good money now. At this rate, I'll be buying a property soon".

Last edited by Aquilina (9/20/2018 3:07 pm)

9/21/2018 10:04 am  #349

Aquilina wrote:

I transferred Β£1,000 to my Mum today as a surprise. My savings balance was at Β£10,000 and I'd told myself that when it was at this amount I'd send her Β£1,000. I called her saying "check your bank balance today".Β  She was excited and asked how much I'd sent and I told her it was a surprise and she had to find out herself We spoke later on and she was so happy! I said to her "I told you I was making good money now. At this rate, I'll be buying a property soon".

This is amazing good for you! πŸ™‚

9/21/2018 10:28 am  #350

Today was the first part of check in day for progress measurements. Boy do I feel good been feeling better overall

Board footera