Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2018 11:45 am  #331

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

Aquilina wrote:

pocketfullofsunshine wrote:

My love asked me to come over after work Saturday to sleepover and be able to have the whole day Sunday to hang out. When I got there he hugged me so tight and said he was so grateful we are back together and we cuddled and watched some tv shows. The next day we went for a walk, worked out then picked up groceries to cook a nice dinner, we ate dinner and drank some wine we then relaxed. We both had to be up early so we decided we were gonna head to bed soon, he kept looking at me and smiling and kissing my forehead and said he couldn't help himself because he was so happy we are back together. We cuddled and he reminded me that he loves me and he is so happy i am in his life and his girl again. He loves me so much and he said we will hang out again this Sunday and been messaging me everyday that he can't wait to see me.

Feels so real reading this :D
Β 

Thank you, actually it was reading your scripting motivated me to write my own on here! Excited to see you and everyone manifest their love or desire. It feels good to have people that are on the same journey !

9/05/2018 1:20 pm  #332

Aquilina wrote:

My love asked me to come over after work Saturday to sleepover and be able to have the whole day Sunday to hang out. When I got there he hugged me so tight and said he was so grateful we are back together and we cuddled and watched some tv shows. The next day we went for a walk, worked out then picked up groceries to cook a nice dinner, we ate dinner and drank some wine we then relaxed. We both had to be up early so we decided we were gonna head to bed soon, he kept looking at me and smiling and kissing my forehead and said he couldn't help himself because he was so happy we are back together. We cuddled and he reminded me that he loves me and he is so happy i am in his life and his girl again. He loves me so much and he said we will hang out again this Sunday and been messaging me everyday that he can't wait to see me.

Feels so real reading this :D
Β 

Thank you, actually it was reading your scripting motivated me to write my own on here! Excited to see you and everyone manifest their love or desire. It feels good to have people that are on the same journey !

Thanks, that's good to hear :D yes, it's great to have this forum! :D
Β 

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/06/2018 9:35 pm  #333

Yesterday I arrived at the airport. He was waiting for me in arrivals as we'd arranged. I was wearing black boots, black leggings, a deep emerald green v-neck top, emerald earings to match and a silver necklace. My hair and make-up were done really nicely. I had gold eye-shadow on and that orangey lipstick. My skin looked healthy and glowing. I also wore my new winter coat. It's black and really warm but still looks good and shows my figure. I walked over to him with my big suitcase. I was standing tall and confident. I can feel my energy in my heart, no distracting thoughts, I was just calm and steady, happy, positive, Goddess energy.

I remember when I first wrote about this experience as a script, and I imagined feeling this way, once I had become my ideal self. I imagined that he would see me and think to himself, "This person is more beautiful than ever. This is a Goddess here in front of me". I imagined how I would feel the self-love in a way of KNOWING, to the very core of my Being. Not having to try, no effort to be made to get any approval, no worry about what he thinks of me, just being there in the moment. Not feeling any lack about anything, because I am living as the best version of myself and loving myself unconditionally, feeling the power and the high vibrational energy of living as my true self. Well, what can I say...it came true. I did the inner work, I let go of all the barriers within me to this state of being, and here I am. I am radiant. I am radiating love. He is picking up on it and it's moving him. This state of being is so powerful it's the sort of thing where it's tangible to everyone that's around. Even if they can't put words to it, even if they don't know what it is that they're noticing, they're feeling powerful positive energy.

So I was walking over to him, smiling ear to ear. He's still blond from the summer. He was smiling, looking relaxed as always. He was wearing that coat he wore the first time we spoke on the phone. It looks so good on him. It looks so warm, he looked so wintery and nice, with that nice face, that nice nose of his xD his eyes just lit up when I went over to him. He put his arms out and gave me a hug. We hugged for a while. It felt so nice to feel his body again, his presence, his real self there in front of me. That manly build, his perfect build, just there in front of me. The joy and the giddiness and free and flowing sacral chakra energy feeling is there and he could feel it. We left to go to his appartment.

Last edited by Aquilina (9/06/2018 9:44 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/07/2018 9:44 am  #334

Last night was magical, we sat in the car and watched the sunset. It was the prettiest sunset I have seen in a long time. He told me how happy he was to share the simple joys with me again and its coming close to the time that we need a vacation, we laughed and said we should plan one soon. We had bought warm drinks from mcdonalds i got a latte he got a peppermint tea. We were both so happy being in the moment watching how beautiful the color changes were in the sky, there was pink from the sun and it was kind of a little dark around from the coming of the night. He said "i love that we came here its not often we just sit back and enjoy the beauty of nature and i love that you love to do this" we smiled at each other for a while, we were in complete bliss. He kissed me gave me the same jitters as our first kiss and I giggled. We continued to embrace each other and watch the rest of the sunset.

When the sun finally set he decided we were gonna go on a night drive where we just talked and shared old memories. He told me that his family had told him at work today that they noticed he has been smiling a lot more lately and he told me he realized its because of me, he is just so happy we are together again in this relationship. I was beyond happy! After our drive he drove me home, i told him to text me when he got home and he did and he told me he can't wait to see me again.

9/07/2018 5:32 pm  #335

I feel so relieved that I finally figured out why I've been attracting loud people with disruptive routines in nearly every place I've been living in. I thought to myself, enough is enough, something's going on here and I have to figure it out. I sat down and looked at what beliefs were behind this and finally it makes sense. I started visualizing having peace and calm, and the loud people moved out!

It's great to have normal sleeping habits at last. I'm able to get up early and get my work done, enjoy the afternoons spending time outside, with friends or whatever I want to do, and I have the evenings to myself to relax, meditate, visualize and get ready for sleep. I haven't had to play any nature sounds to drown out other noise for weeks! I can just lie in bed, knowing that I can rest and have a good eight hours of peaceful sleep...every night! It's a certainty now. It's not a luxury anymore, it's the new standard. It's feels SO good to just sit in my room in the evening, and have silence. It's so good to take back the power. And because I can be more organized now, I'm taking better care of myself. For example, I have more time to cook healthy meals. I'm making big progress with other goals such as my freelancing. I'm making more money than ever from bigger projects and soon will be able to move to a place of my own! Maybe it will be somewhere by the beach with views of the sea and some nice outdoor space :D

Last edited by Aquilina (9/07/2018 5:34 pm)

9/08/2018 8:58 pm  #336

It was time to sleep. I got into bed with him. I love the lighting in this train cabin. It's so atmospheric. He kissed me, then looked into my eyes for some time. "You are so beautiful", he said. "Your soul is shining again". It felt more powerful than ever before, this feeling of connection between us and feeling each others' presence, because I had become my ideal self. I smiled more, and felt my loving energy penetrate us both, surrounding us.

We lay there, cosy in the bed, talking nonsense and laughing so much, old jokes and new. I embraced the feeling of being so close to him, this wonderful being. The moment was perfect. Timeless.Β  "Time to sleep", he said. He switched off the light and we closed our eyes. I said good night in his language.

I indulged in the comfort of the bed and his arms around me, while the clickity-clack of the train on the track made my mind drift into sleep, to have blissful dreams.

Last edited by Aquilina (9/08/2018 8:58 pm)

9/09/2018 4:17 pm  #337

Last night was great, we went to my aunt's house for dinner. It was the first time for a lot of them meeting him but he fits in so perfectly. My uncle and he joked none stop all night and were cracking each other up. They asked him a lot of questions, I could tell he was nervous but he handled it so well. They told him they love him and his sense of humour is welcomed anytime. He told them he loves me so much and he's gonna be in this family forever so it works out great. My mom was smiling because she is happy for us and she loves us together. We continued eating my aunt wanted to finish everything on the table, it was too much but everyone was telling her that they will all be hungry later and the food will be finished. My aunt loves watching movies so we started watching a comedy and all laughing and enjoying the comedy movie and each others company. My little cousin said she wanted us all to play a family game, she is the baby of the family so what she says goes. She told him that she wanted him on her team so they are going to be each others partner and he agreed, we ended up playing dominoes its not a team sport but we played in teams. My cousin and him ended up winning and she told him, i told you we would be the winning team. She hugged him and said "i am so happy you are my new cousin". He smiled and hugged her.  My whole family was smiling and my uncle said " looks like you're in!" My aunt convinced the whole family to stay the night so it was just two and we we ended up taking the couch in the living room, while cuddling and watching tv, we love to watch random tv shows and watch each others reactions and laugh together. We cuddled and he kissed my forehead all night and told me that he is so glad my family is so welcoming because he loves me so much and feels like he is now apart of a great family. He said the best part is he has the best girlfriend and he loves me. I told him i loved him too and we laughed and cuddled till we fell asleep. It was a great night.

9/10/2018 7:26 pm  #338

We arrived a couple of days ago in his home town. We're staying with his family for a few weeks. It's nice here, peaceful. I've never been to a place as remote as this before, but I like it when we arrived, I was happy that between us we were able to speak enough of each others' language that he didn't have to translate everything. They're so kind and welcoming. They treated me like they'd known me for years. He showed me around the house, and it's funny...his dog was standing by the window in the same way as in the photo he once showed me, with the curtains billowing in the wind. I went over and stroked it. I'm enjoying the quiet here. It's nice to be in a place surrounded by fields. We talked about the places we're going to visit while we're here.

When we went to bed that night, I was overjoyed by the fact that this day had come, of visiting the place he's from. I don't think I'd met anyone from here before, not this part of the country, and I had always felt so curious about it. The landscape is similar to where I'm from, but also feels kind of alien to me, in a good way, an exciting way, like an adventure. It was nice to meet his family, to see that part of his life. I felt very grounded in this place, away from usual society, and to be there with him made it even better.

Today, we went for a long walk and enjoyed the fresh air. He showed me the places he used to go when he was a kid. A really big moth flew past us and landed on a tree trunk. We watched it for a while. It was a relaxing yet energizing day. We got home and his Mum had cooked some stew which we ate with some nice warm bread with butter melting into it. My stomach really welcomed it after all the walking.

We sat outside alone after his family had gone to bed. We talked and looked at the stars. He told me he loves me so much and that I'm very special to him and how he is so happy that I'm part of his life. I told him I felt the same, took his face in my hands and kissed him. He pulled me close to him and we sat for a while, admiring the night sky. Eventually we went to bed. I was grateful for the great day we'd had and fell asleep feeling very satisfied and relaxed.
Β 

Last edited by Aquilina (9/10/2018 7:35 pm)

9/10/2018 10:32 pm  #339

Today we both decided to snooze a bit its Monday and sometimes hard to get up. I got up first and while he was in the bathroom i went downstairs to make coffee and breakfast. We sat down to eat and drank the coffee and talked about the day ahead. We both had to get going to work but it was nice to relax a bit and enjoy breakfast and each others company before our busy days. We walked to our cars together and kissed each other off to enjoy the day. He texted me that he was at work and getting prepared for a busy day, but was glad we got to enjoy breakfast together. We texted to check up on each other a few more times. He asked me if i wanted to come by his work when i was done, i did a bit of my own work while he did his, then we headed home. We watched a bit of tv while i baked some broccoli and chicken, we are both eating healthy. After dinner he washed the dishes said it was only fair. We just finished watching fuller house and getting ready for bed.

So grateful for a wonderful day.

9/12/2018 1:30 pm  #340

I finished work early today, so my love and I met up with my friend and her love for a double date. We went to a restaurant with a patio because it is very nice outside. We ordered a bunch of appetizers to share, we also ordered a few drinks as none of us were driving. We were all happy to finally be having a double as it had been a long time coming, with scheduling and what not. We were all laughing and enjoying each others company, my friend said it is so nice to have couple friends and we laughed and he said that my friend and I are on the same brain level because I always talk about making "couple friends". It was a good lunch, my friend said that it was amazing that we all ended up having the same day off early especially since its mid-week. We planned that we were all going to go on a getaway together soon, as we all enjoyed each others company who much and have many more outings, as laughed and talked and ordered more food. I am grateful to have had an amazing start to today and there is still a lot more to enjoy, so amazing to be amongst great company and my amazing love.

Board footera