Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2018 7:30 pm  #311

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

I had amazing day with my love last week. He and I went on our annual hiking trip again. His dad is such a wonderful person. As we packed up our car, his dad comes out and reminds him to take good care of me. He smiles and nodded yes. We started driving and listening to our favorite songs together. We held hands throughout the car ride. I felt so happy and in love. We took care of me and treated me like a princess the whole way. He made sure to carry the heavy items, tied my shoes and held my hand on difficult trails. We ended up finding a secret camping ground and we set up our tent. We had dinner and spam (it's an inside joke between us). We went for a walk with our flashlights along the beach and spent almost an hour gazing at the stars and kissed passionately. We then proceeded back to our tent and made love. He reminded how much he loved me and that he looks forward to our beautiful future together. He use to be someone who feared commitment and didn't like talking about the future. So when I heard those words, I felt so happy and loved. He cuddled and he made sure that I was warm. He sang sukiyaki to me as we both fell asleep. It was such a lovely day. I am so grateful to have him in my life.ย 

3/28/2018 10:56 pm  #312

Today has been the day that dreams are made of. I had the best gym session this morning and check in to which I realized I had reached my goal weight, even more so is that I look and feel amazing, super fit and confident. Then, I arrived at work and was called into my bosses office. He told me that he can see an immense improvement in my work and really values me within the company and considers me an asset. He then gave me a raise - DOUBLE what I earn now. I felt like I was going to burst with happiness.

To top it off, the house that I put an offer in(which was lower than asking) was accepted. So I will be a home owner and the whole day I was bombarded with texts from my friends saying my love has visited them all and apologized and asked for their forgiveness too. They all said they cannot believe how he is handling the situation and are very impressed. All of this has happened in one day!!I could not feel happier right now.ย 

I finally focused on myself, chose to do what I love and what made me feel good and do it with all my heart and everything I want has come to me. Even my love, who is already putting in the effort to get me back and he does not even know I know - and new love interests which I have been having such a great time seeing and spending time with. My friends have arranged a trip away this weekend which I am so so excited for, one of my interests will be there and I know it will be an amazing weekend. Made even better knowing my love is putting in the work to get me back.

I am so grateful for all that is mine and all that will be mine. Life is great and I am so beyond happy.

4/02/2018 6:46 pm  #313

Today was such a wonderful day. It was a sunny, winters day which made it perfect for a moving day. The renovations to my new house were completed this week so I got to move in and set up my perfect little home. A bunch of my male friends had offered to help with the move so it was so easy and quick. My new fridge, couch,TV and furniture arrived and I got to unbox them all and tell everyone where to put them. Everyone had so much fun, we had pizza, beers and music going.

I am so, so pleased with how my kitchen turned out. It looks so clean and fresh with it's porcelain farmers sink and white/grey granite counters. The cupboards are so beautiful with the top ones being glass fronts and the walk in pantry storing a lot more than I anticipated.This is my pride and joy of my home. It opens up to the rest of the house and is so inviting. Every room in my home is perfect. I could not be happier with my first home.ย 

While setting up and unpacking, a few of my old friends popped in to see how everything was going and with them was my love. I have not seen him in months. As he looked at me, our eyes locked and there was the most intense connection. My heart was racing. It felt like a bolt of electricity had been sent through me, I saw he had the same reaction because when I looked away to greet everyone he did not stop staring at me. I could feel his gaze burning into me. He started rubbing his palms against his pants which he always does when he is nervous. He has not seen me looking like I look now. I felt great. I was wearing gym shorts and a T-Shirt tied at the back, ideal for moving but he has never,ever seen me wear shorts before.

He just could not stop staring at me. He has the most beautiful brown eyes and today they just looked so intense and gorgeous. He did not say anything to me but kept looking at me. It was like he was at a loss for words. Since our split, I have lost weight, gained an abundance of confidence, bought a house, made a ton of new friends, learned how to love myself and my life. I have become the truest version of myself. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. A version of me he has never known.

As I unpacked more kitchen stuff he made some jokes with me about all the stuff he recognized, it was from our home that we shared together. He kept joking about how I had the best eye for stuff and always chose the best and how his place now looks so bland. I couldn't believe he was actually standing in front of me, in my own home, the home I bought after my heart had been shattered by him, feeling so whole and happy knowing that even if he walked out that door and I never saw him again, it would not affect my happiness. But I just know, in my heart, that we will have many more interactions in this kitchen. In my home.

He asked if he could help with anything and I politely declined, I was having way to much fun with my friends. Him and my old friends left and we carried on setting up my home. I forgot how much beautiful stuff I had collected over the months. None of my friends could believe how gorgeous I made everything.

More friends showed up and we all had a barbecue out on the deck. The drinks were flowing and music playing. My heart was bursting with happiness as I looked around at all the people who I get to share my life with, all laughing and loving life.In my home. My home that brings all these people together. Friends who have become family.

Thank you, Universe. For all that I am, for all that I have, for the abundance of happiness and joy I am feel on a daily basis.I am always in abundance, in all areas of my life, thank you, thank you, thank you.

4/03/2018 9:12 pm  #314

I had the most beautiful day today. I secured a huge contract for work that I had been working on and my bosses were so beyond pleased. It felt incredible to see all my hard work pay off. I out out the intention that I would get this contract and it happened.Thank you, Universe. To know I manifested this just makes my beliefs stronger. I truly love what I do and its moments like this that just make me even more grateful that I have been given such joy, happiness and fulfillment in my job.

Myself, my bosses and a few other colleagues had an early day went for drinks to celebrate the contract and it was just so much fun. The atmosphere was amazing, the conversation flowed and so many laughs were had. It was a great, great afternoon.

I arrived home at aroundย 6:00 pm, it was still light out and there was a lovely crisp chill in the air, perfect evening for snuggling on the couch. As I pulled up in my drive, I just admired my little home, its white painted bricks and black windowsills. My heart just swelled with happiness at how beautiful my little home looked. I am so grateful for it!

As I walked around to the front door, I heard a voice say "hello". I got such a fright, I did not see anyone sitting on the benches out front. As I turned around, there was my love, rubbing his palms against his pants, staring at me. I was so happy from the day I just had, I could not hide my smile, and greeted him with a bubbly hello.

Besides the brief encounter we had over the weekend when I moved in, we have not spoken since the split. I know he has spoken to my friends and family but not yet me. He then asked if we could talk, that he knows he does not deserve my time but he would be so grateful for it.

I invited him inside and made us each a hot drink. He looked around and when I gave him his hot drink I could see there were tears in his eyes. He said he could not believe how beautiful everything looked and that I am the only person he knows who can put things together like this. ย My heart was in my chest, I was excited and nervous at the same time, I did not know what he wanted to talk about.

We sat outside on the deck, I had a blanket and my drink and asked him what he wanted to talk about. He pulled out a bunch of folded papers from his pocket and opened them up. In his words: "Thank you for giving me the time to talk to you, I appreciate it more than you know.I wrote everything down so I did not forget anything I needed to say, this may take a while so just be patient with me, please".

He was getting emotional as he started reading, I could not believe my eyes and ears. He read and cried. Everything he said was nearly EXACTLY what I envisioned him saying to me. He apologized, he told me everything he loved about me, he said how he will never be the man he was at the end of our relationship and after. He told me the entire truth about what happened, it was hard to hear but I had forgiven him months ago and let go of the past. The fact he told me the entire truth just showed me he meant everything he was saying and my heart was so at peace. I could not believe everything he said. He told me he thought of me every single day and dreamed of me almost every night, he said he loves me with everything he has and will do anything to have me back in his life.He cried a lot, at times, sobbing so much that he could not talk.

But I was so happy. My heart felt like it could explode.

He then asked me for a second chance, he knows he will have to prove himself but he is willing to do whatever it takes to have me back in his life. He said he loves how happy I am and loves seeing all the things I am doing with my life. He is also doing a fair bit and said it excited him to think of us doing stuff together.

I could not believe this was happening after such a great day, everything that I had wanted has happened today. My love has realized that its only us that he wants and has put in the work to make himself happy first and foremost. I could not ask for more. I know any relationship we build from this point on will be better than before, stronger and one that aligns with my true desires. Thank you, Universe!!

I asked him if I could keep the written pages and we sat and spoke, and spoke, and spoke about everything and anything, not even about our situation, just about things we had been doing and how we have grown and things we have learned. It was in depth and deep and we had never spoken with each other like that before.ย 

The outside light was giving off a glow that just made his features stand out, he looked so handsome and we kept locking eyes as we spoke. I could see he had bulked up since we split which intrigued me because he used to be so skinny, it suited him, he looked amazing.

At about 10pm I started yawning and he said he should get going, we had spoken for four hours and it went by so quickly. At the door he asked if he could give me a hug, I obliged and he put his arms under mine so mine fell around his neck, he squeezed me so tight and buried his face in my neck like he always used to do. He smelled amazing. He felt amazing. His arms were strong and I could feel his beard against my neck.He gripped onto my shirt at the back and held me for what felt like ten minutes. Then he pulled back and looked straight into my eyes and said to me "I will never stop being inlove with you. You are it for me. Regardless of if you choose to give me a second chance or not, please just know that I will always love you. It has always only been you."

My heart was racing as he left and walked back to his car. I felt like a teenager again. My love told me everything I needed to hear and is willing to prove himself to me, to build the relationship of our dreams.

I did not know it was possible to feel this happy. To feel so overjoyed and content.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Universe.ย 

Last edited by DaniellaB (4/03/2018 9:13 pm)

4/08/2018 3:11 pm  #315

Wow. he finally called me, to meet up with me in person. He finally said all of the words I wanted him to say. And now we are back together and in a wonderful relationship again. I remember having doubts before but after joining this forum, I realized what I was doing wrong. He and I are back together again. Just as I imagined. I know that he is my soulmate and that we are meant to be together. I am in a relationship with my love right now. Thank you, Universe. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

4/24/2018 7:58 pm  #316

Today was an amazing and an exciting day. Wow!!!!!! Omg, omg, omg!!!!!! :D :D I woke up and I did my morning routine, I went on my computer, I got all set up, I checked my emails and my text messages and I seen that I received a message back from my love, my co-worker, bestfriend Alex G. Omg, Omg, Omg, I had major big major smiles on my face. Wooo!!!!!

Omg, Omg, Omg!!!!! I was so excited when I read his message, I ran and told my momย  :D :D :D This put a big, major smile on my face. We were making plans to see each other, andย  I totally said yes to both of his questions that he asked.ย  :D :D :Dย  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

ย 

6/07/2018 2:56 am  #317

Yesterday evening my guy took me to a restaurant. He chose the place and the menu. I really liked the food that we ate together. We were laughing and telling eachother many stories about what happend in the time that we didn't see eachother. He was so sweet and kind. When he was looking into my eyes, I really felt the love he had for me. He was touching my hand all of the time and was talking about our future together. He wants to move in with me and start a family in the near future. He was so handsome yesterday! He really did his best to be a good man for his girl. Afterwards, when he brought me home, he kissed me in the car. It was so amazing! When I stepped out of the car, he said that he really loves me. We will see eachother back this weekend. I can't wait to see him again! We are going to the movies!

Last edited by loabeliever (6/07/2018 2:58 am)

Love, Jessicaย ย 

ย 

6/24/2018 6:24 am  #318

HE CAME BACK โค๏ธ

I woke up at 4:01am for no reason at all. But i think it was because God wanted me to check my phone and jump in joy.
With little eyes open, i checked my phone in the dark and there it was. Something i had been looking for quite some time. And HERE IT WAS.
MY MANIFESTATION WAS TURNED INTO PHYSICAL REALITY and it was right there in front of my eyes!!
It was a text from him, from the love of my life, Joshua Orion McVay.
The WhatsApp text read, "Hey Juhi!" (3:41am)
And i was going CRAZY! My heart was in my hands. I can't put words to my happiness.
I replied, "hey!" And guess what! The ticks immediately turned blue and i could see him, "online". I opened his profile picture, it was still the same, his handsome self! And the status was the same too, "PP at the mercy of my girlfriend". What pleasure and warmth it brought to my heart!
He replied, "How are you doing?"
Me: "I'm fine, you?"
And just then, he replied, "Can I call you? Please?"
I could feel his neediness and desperation to talk to me. I took a moment to reply, because i wanted to fold my hands and thank the Universe, thank my God for making this happen, for listening to my prayers, to manifest my desire! I replied, "sure". And in the next second, his name and picture, flashing on my phone's screen. I kept looking at his picture. There was a feeling of love blooming out of every pore of my body! I took the call, "hello".
He said, "hey". His "hey" sounded like he had been waiting to say something, it sounded happy. Plus, his super hot voice in my ear..... DAYUMMMM!  I can't explain. He continued, "i wanted to..... Apologise for everything i said the last time we talked." He took a moment, i could sense his voice shaking, trembling. He continued, "I've realised love isn't about giving up when you're stressed, infact.... Its times like these we need to show how true and pure our love is, how real it is. Can you please forgive me and turn back into my life? I've been miserable without you." He broke down into tears. And, tbh, i broke into tears too. All the love in the world, and it was all directed towards me. And above all, there's a beauty in the situation when your loves realises his mistakes and wants you back. He cried and said, "I love you, Juhi". And there, i couldn't control my trembling voice. I began crying. Foreal. I knew he could hear it.but i didn't care about being weak or anything. It was infact, my strongest moment. I asked, "did you miss me all this while?" He said, "I've never felt more incomplete and empty".
I have everything I needed. God gave him back to me. I shall be forever grateful. I love my man so much. And he loves me too. It was a beautiful surprise in the middle of the night. Thank you, Universe for all the magic ๏ฟฝ

6/30/2018 12:17 am  #319

Today Matt worked a 36hr shift. He said it was kinda of a stressfull night. He will be off on Sunday & desires me to come over in the evening. I asked him if he would like steak? He said sure. I will bring some ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜™do you need anything else? He said just you. You are so amazing & your patience is something I have never, never know before. You are so kind & strong. I never known anyone that has treated me so loving. I know I am a badass but deep down I love you. ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜š I will be over tomorrow. He said I can not wait to see you...

8/06/2018 3:47 pm  #320

Can I also write it in past tense?

Board footera