Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2017 1:26 pm  #261

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

The beautiful dream turned reality started even today .his name makes me go wild .his smile makes my heart beat so fast .his little playful acts ,makes me love him beyond words .he ,in his sweet voice whispers that he loves me and we are one .he likes me more than anything in this world .thanks universe for this wonderful life

5/22/2017 8:44 am  #262

He waits for my call and will b angry if I don't .he fights like a kid if I miss a day .he loves me to the core.he smiles whenever I look at him.he says that im damn special .I love him for each and everything Hes done to me .thanks God for such a wonderful husband....a fairytale forever

5/23/2017 2:19 am  #263

Will it be the same thing if I make a journal and do this? I mean I write it down?

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/23/2017 11:26 pm  #264

He's into everything about me. He loves playing with my hair. Watching the stars with me. Walking across the lawn holding my hand.he tells me often that he loves me and do anything to be  with me forever. Love u lucky charm..

5/23/2017 11:31 pm  #265

everybody who reads ur script will be sending energy to it! So using this page is better. But still u can have ur own journal and write it down.......

HappyManifesting wrote:

Will it be the same thing if I make a journal and do this? I mean I write it down?

Last edited by luckycharm (5/23/2017 11:31 pm)

5/24/2017 3:32 am  #266

I love the way he touches my hand.its feels so secure  and comfortable. He's damn cute. He likes lying on my shoulders. He hugs me backwards and sips his coffee watching me .throws pillows on me, splashes water on me and plays like a kid. He always tells me, 'that he loves me and will do anything to b with me'. Midnight summers dream that turned into fairytale forever

5/24/2017 7:19 pm  #267

One day, out of the blue he texts that the separation is a mistake that we are meant to be with one another that he will do anything to have me back in his life. He called and we chatted for hours to no end, heck even live snap chat. Oh how I love his smile and his dorky ways. He decides to call my father and apologize for his behavior that he is willing to make it up for the lost time.

In that period, I get the job as a Flight Attendant for American Airlines. I go away for 6 weeks in half and during that time, we can continue to communicate in order to build our life together because we are meant to be.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love my mornings whenever he cuddles me and tells me how much he loves me. I love every fiber of his being, he is an amazing and wonderful person, filled with love and a true man. Our relationship is stronger than before because we are truly happy with one another. His love has no boundaries that we plan to get married in 2018. He has excellent communication skills with my family and friends...every day he texts that he loves me and that I am the woman of his dreams.

I look at my engagement ring with glee, it was white gold with one single stone that had his initials and mine "LJ+K 2018" Our relationship is blissful as ever, clear communication and we are truly happy.
------------------------------------------------
Now its our wedding day, I wore a lace gown as my father begins to walk me down the aisle and there I see him, smiling at me. Being proud and happy that this is the choice he wanted...that we both wanted. It has a twilight feel to it, Outside with my family and his on each side, everyone smiling with glee and content as two souls join as one.

As my father drops me off in tears, we look at each other and he tells me that "I look beautiful" and I would go "I know" as the priest commence to say the wedding vows. After that we live happily ever after as it was meant to be. A new home, a child, the dog and the cat while we sip some wine on the couch and watch the sunset together.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

5/26/2017 8:40 am  #268

He loves me to core.he makes me jealous wantedly by telling me about other girls. Even though I knew about that I act jealous. Hes always with me in my pain. I sleep safe inside his arms on his chest. I can feel  his heart beat sync into my heartbeat. I never knew my life would turn like this. Thanks God for making me meet Sri and fall in love. Midnight summers dream that turned into fairytale forever.

5/29/2017 1:24 pm  #269

He loves watching me do my workouts. He loves the way I m always lazy. He hugs me whenever I finish a task. It's so motivating that I start doing everything quicker for that superb hug. When he leaves, he kisses in my forehead and says love u chelo. My life's turned into a fairytale forever.....

6/03/2017 9:19 am  #270

He loves talking to me. He gets jealous whenever I speak to a boy. He acts a bit possessive and hugs me tightly.whenever he's happy or sad. I love the way he likes me. I love the way he loves his life. I love each and every thing about him. And it's true the other way. I wish I had met him a bit earlier.midnight summers dreams that turned into fairytale forever..... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Board footera