Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2016 5:13 am  #211

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

YESSS!!!! I am so happy and excited!! JB whatsapped me today! I am in shock and ore!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU universe!!!!!!!! I had to go to corner shop and I decided to leave my phone at home as the battery was nearly finished and I needed it to be charged. I was only gone for around 10-15 minutes. When I came back I went to the kitchen to see whether or not my phone was fully charged...AND there it was!!! A message from him!!!!! It read...Hi, how are you? that was all it said but I was so happy because this to me meant that he was thinking about me! I waited a bit to gather my thoughts before responding. When I centered my self I responded with...Hey JB! I am great thanks!! how are you?...He didn't take that long to respond...It is almost as though he had been waiting for my response. He replied...I am good thanks then he sent another message...I wanted you to know that I have missed you...I then said... I must admit that I have been missing you too JB, I really have. He then asked to speak to me on the phone, to which I said excitedly said yes!!! He then called and everything was just like it used to be! We chatted for ages!! The last thing I remember him saying was that he would like to try and give things another go!!! I was BLOWN AWAY BY THIS!! I said that I would absolutely LOVE that!! I also said that we need not rush in to anything, we could just take things slow! He laughed and said that we didn't need to and that he was convinced that he really wanted to start seeing me properly again!! I laughed and said ok!! I asked if he was busy because I didn't want to keep away from whatever he was doing for too long. He said he wasn't that busy and that he would like if we chatted for a bit longer. I said...yes! or course and thats what we did! The convo was amazing and just what I needed!! God I am so so so grateful for this! Thank you sooooooooooooo much my beautiful universe!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Β 

Anything and everything is possible!

11/24/2016 10:23 am  #212

Aww!!!Β Β  Meg, Β This is so Lovely. Thank you for this. I can see myself in this. I am married to my Love but I can see a reuniting in this script for us as well. Thank you so much for this. I hope your Love comes soon! As well as mine. Thanks again I loved it.

Last edited by Mitzie (11/24/2016 10:24 am)

11/24/2016 2:15 pm  #213

Today was so wonderful!
Simon and I went for a walk and we enjoyed the nature. We hugged and laughed a lot. It was really great. He took me to a wonderful place. We sat at a bench and I noticed he was nervous and shy.
Then he said that he thinks I am really great, in fact the greatest girl he ever met.
I smiled a lot because I sensed what he was up to.
He took my hands looked me in the eye and stuttered. He told me he fell in love with me and wants to be my boyfriend.
I sat there smiling like hell! Then he kissed me!
Finally!!! It's DONE!  WE'RE A COUPLE!
Then we hugged and kissed for an eternity.
It was so wonderful.
we went back to his home and he made me a hot chocolate.
He said that he is so happy to be my boyfriend.
we took photos.
I love being with my boyfriend.
I love his positive vibes.
I love cuddling with him.
I love his looks his tanned and defined body.
I love his hair.
I love his sweet messages and his facebook posts.
I like his friends and I love spending time outside with Simon.

She believed she could, so she did.

1/07/2017 9:45 am  #214

JC brought me a bouquet of long-stemmed roses and they were all white. I was a bit moved by his gesture because I know white roses symbolized purity of intentions. But anyway he looked so dashingly handsome to me with the pretty bouquet resting on his arms that when he handed the flowers to me it took me a few seconds to snap myself back to reality. It was the first time we went out together ever since we broke up and I can tell by the way he breathed that he was a bit tense. Why would he? If he only knew that I love him so much his nerves wouldn't get the best of him but nope, I'd like to see him terrified, so terrified of losing me he'd do anything to keep me this time. So he politely told my father and mother that we would just go out for a date. Mother was all smiles but father was a bit hostile. Why, of course! Haha! I always like seeing father throwing threatening looks to JC so JC won't dare try repeat hurting me again. So off we went to ride a bus just like we used to years ago. I was seated beside the window while he, right beside the bus aisle. I looked at him and smiled. He stared at me for a while and told me I looked beautiful. I replied with a silly joke. I didn't want to fall for his sweet words again. Then when the bus conductor got our bus fare, JC's hand held my hand. I was reluctant at first so I looked at him again. His eyes were reassuring. I wanted to say something but my words were cut off when he kissed me on the forehead and told me "After being away from you, I realized how much I miss you, how much I miss "us". I still love you, R. I love you so much, R." And then he held my hand tighter. I didn't reply but opted to rest my head on his shoulder instead. I still love him but for now I wouldn't say a word. I will just let my actions relay what I really feel for him. I fell asleep being intoxicated with his own raw scent, so masculine and so distinct. I woke up with the sensation of his lips on my ears. He was nudging me to wake up as we were already in our destination. We were in Tagaytay, in Taal Lena's restaurant and we ate a meal for two and when the singing band went to our table, JC whispered to the singer and then went back beside me. The band commenced and I was shocked when I heard the song "Till There Was You". It was the song JC sent me when he was still courting me.

Give him a new script. Delete the past.

1/07/2017 1:10 pm  #215

I was having my 4 to 7 pm class in graduate school. I was having fun engaging in the lively and interesting discussion in the room with my favorite professor and clever classmates. When our professor dismissed the class, I saw JC outside our classroom patiently waiting for me. The corridors were already dimmed in this wing but despite the darkness I can still make out his face and I saw that he was actually relieved to have finally seen me. He imediately fixed his belongings and went up to me. We held hands and I told him I need to go to the comfort room for a while. After peeing in the comfort room, he asked me where I wanted to eat. I said I wasn't really that hungry but we can eat a light meal somewhere. He happily smiled and looked at me and said, "Yes, my love!" and giddily snuggled his right arm in my shoulder. It's been weeks since we have gotten back together and ever since the moment I said "yes" to him again, he always wanted to be with me. I noticed that he has changed a lot, not just in the way he was more honest with me but with the way he was expressing his love to me. We never talked about the past and we have forgiven each other. He assured me I never have to worry about the people from his past. He was way over them and that he was sure that he really loves me and wants to be with me and only me. He kissed me on the forehead and off we went to a cozy restaurant just round the university. In the restaurant, we accidentally saw Jl,  JC's friend who courted me too back in college. Upon seeing us, Jl looked at JC and told him "You really are lucky, my friend. She has forgiven you and took you back in after all you've done. Never let her go again or I swear I'll torture you." JC gave Jl a nod and off Jl went. After the meal, JC and I rode a bus. It was getting late and I need to be home before midnight. Inside the bus, JC held my hand again and planted small kisses on my forehead. From his backpack, he brought out a card and gave it to me. When I opened it, a sweet melody engulfed the air. It was a singing card! The one I told him to get me years ago! I didn't know he still remembered I once fancied a singing card from him. Inside the card was a handwritten poem. He told me he personally wrote the poem for me. After reading the content of the card, I can't help but kiss him on the cheek and thank him for finally fulfilling his promise to me. Without warning, JC kissed me on the lips and told me "I love you so much, R. Happy monthsary!"  (love)

Last edited by luckyinlove1011 (1/07/2017 1:14 pm)

1/08/2017 12:13 pm  #216

It felt good to be back in each other's arms. It was like being home again. I can stay like this forever, sinking my face deeper onto his chest and letting his body scent drench my entire senses. I knew his scent so much. Every strand of his scent has imprinted itself in my memory that if JC were to get lost in an urban sprawl, I could easily single him out in a sniff amongst a sea of bodies. We just finished making love and the room smelled of his sweat, of sex, and of corporeal passion blissfully spent. For the second time in my life, I made love with a man again. With the same man I gave myself to years ago. This time, he made sure that I wouldn't be as hurt and agonized by physical pain. I felt it in his touch, how he took his time unraveling the pleasure spots in my body and how he gently rubbed and caressed that small mound eagerly pulsating inside my folds. He was eager like a bloodhound thristy for more as he crawled down my body and buried his face in between my thighs. Decadent delight of sexual tension welled up all over my body I can't help but let out a moan. And moan I did over and over. And then he entered me softly, careful not to overwhelm me. He told me "I love you, R." over and over as our bodies rhythmically move together, our gasping in unison. When I saw the carnal rapture etched all over his face, I moaned even louder and we both climaxed. Our bodies were heaving in exasperation with the aftermath. He kissed me softly in the lips as he collapsed his body onto mine. He reached for my hands and encumbered me in his embrace and I have never slept so soundly all my life.  (love)

Last edited by luckyinlove1011 (1/08/2017 12:14 pm)

1/08/2017 1:03 pm  #217

This weekend was truley amazing, A took me out for an amazing dinner in London and then for some drinks in a really nice bar, he told me how much he loves me and was so affectionate all night. We laughed and danced it was really romantic and amazing. He kept telling me how nice I looked and kissing me. We then got back to mine and stayed up late talking about everything. He stayed over and in the morning he went and got us breakfast and we had it in bed. He then left in the afternoon so I could get ready for my birthday night out and he could get ready too. He then met me at the station with my friends and gave me a small box as a birthday present. It was a beautiful necklace. He put it around my neck and then we all headed up to London again and celebrated. As we were all waiting for the train on the way home he was holding me and said that he has really fallen in love with me and hopes we can be together for a long long time, he also apologized for everything and the mistake he made ending things a few weeks before. We then got home and I spent my birthday with him the next day which was really lovely. I am so grateful for my new romantic relationship with A, I am truly grateful he realized he wants to be with me and commit to me because he doesn't want to spend another day without me. Thank you Universe for helping this happen I am eternally grateful! xxx

1/08/2017 5:31 pm  #218

I'm so happy. D has been amazing since he said that he wants me back and has learned to trust me again, that he wants us to have a brand new relationship with all of the best elements of what we had before and even better new things that have come as a result of all of the progress I have made with my inner work. We are back to spending every weekend together, spending long nights laughing and singing together and loving each other, always ending with us spooning as we go to sleep with his arms around me and his breath on the back of my neck.
Yesterday, he told me that he's ready to start house-hunting so he can move out of his houseshare. I was really excited for him because I know he's worked so hard to be in a position to become a homeowner. We walked down the streets in the neighborhood together to look at some of the houses for sale and we stopped into one that was having an open house. It was perfect, a Victorian that was just the right size and a big backyard that caused a glimmer of excitement in his eyes because he could envision the garden he would create in it, a place for his young son to play in, and a shed he could do his furniture projects in.

We wandered around the well-lit spaces inside and commented on the beautiful old woodwork details. I could tell he was already thinking about where he would want to put furniture in it. He kept asking me what I thought of this, of that, and we danced together a little in the living room space, dancing as we have always done sometimes without a second thought and without even having to look at each other to initiate it. He smiled down at me and said "This is a good room for dancing." I agreed and smiled back.

"So let's buy it." I laughed because there were so many times in the past that we'd walk around the neighborhood and I'd point out a house I liked and he'd say that very thing. This time, he meant it.Β 
"No, really. Let's buy it. Everything has been so good between us again and I don't want to let it go. It's like I've always said to you, I love you and you make my life so much better. I want to live together."
I stared at him for a moment and he smiled down at me, a hopeful light in his beautiful blue-gray eyes. I could see that slight glimmer of tears in them that he sometimes gets when overwhelmed with happiness. Slowly, I smiled back. "Okay." "Okay?" "Yeah. Let's do it. Let's move in together."

Thank you so much, universe. This is what I've always wanted with him, this love, this trust, this happiness, this gentleness, this acceptance, this openness, this willingness to walk forward into the future. Things are so beautiful and so good. I'm going to marry that man in that big backyard.

"All of us are God in drag."
- RuPaul

1/11/2017 9:26 am  #219

My friends were all surprised when I told them that JC and I are couple once again. I can't blame them. They didn't really like JC for me since the time they knew what JC did. But Kr, Ab, and Kt were all congratulating me because they knew how much I love JC and how happy I am now that I got back together with him.

Now what? Single days are over and I'm with him again. Honestly, being in a relationship after being single for quite a long time feels odd to me. Perhaps I was not anymore used to having someone to cuddle with or make out with. After three years of being mired in solitude,I am basically alien to most of those cliche, old school, romantic stuff lovers do. But I do love hiding underneath JC's underarms or lying on his chest to sleep. I love falling asleep inhaling his natural scent.

What to do? What to do?

Should I just leave all the planning to JC? That would be boring. Plus, I want to have everything under my terms now. Things are different this time. I am diffferent this time.

So instead of splurging money eating in fine-dining restaurants or getting seats in cinemas, our quality time together started to be quite unusually quotidian in a romantic way.

We just sat underneath a huge tree in a park and had a mini picnic there. He brought some blankets and sandwiches which he personally prepared while I brought chocolate drink and instant coffee. We watched the sunset together as we sit side-by-side in silence. We talked a lot too and poked fun at each other.

After watching the sunset, JC and I went to the church for a while and just prayed together and then we left.

He accompanied me on my way home and we shared a slow kiss inside the bus. Once home, he greeted my mother and father and had a chat with them. He also played with my little nephew and helped me cook dinner for the whole family.

My whole family now loves JC. He finally won their hearts over after almost a year of trying. JC indeed loves me so much to have endured such a long time of hostile treatment from my parents.

Last edited by luckyinlove1011 (1/11/2017 9:30 am)

1/13/2017 10:29 am  #220

JC just arrived from his province and he got me some pili nuts and fried siopao. Yum! I fetched him from the provincial bus terminal just this afternoon and though the throng of people quite made me uneasy, it was all worth it when I saw him climbing down the bus. The moment he saw me, his eyes lit up and he immediately walked towards me. "I miss you so much, Ba!" I said and then he embraced me. I got to smell his sweat again and oh, I love his natural scent. It drives me nuts.

Not minding the hundreds of people in the terminal, JC kissed me on the lips. Shamelessly. Hungrily. I felt in his kiss how much he missed me that I can't help but kissed him back with the same fervor and thirst. JC broke the kiss when an old lady called us out, "Oh, young lovers soooo in love!"

Board footera