Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2016 12:47 pm  #181

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

Today was a great day! I am overwhelmed with joy and love. Today, I manifested my desire and received contact with my love, Jon, through a text message. We chatted for a bit and then agreed to meet up and get coffee, per his request, on Sunday afternoon since we both have off from work. I had faith in the universe and it is apparent that Jon is warming up to me again. I showed Jon that things will be better, and I will love, respect and honor Jon no matter what. I learned today that communicating with Jon is becoming easier. Thank You universe for all that you have given and shown me. I am truly happy in this relationship with Jon!

8/06/2016 11:17 pm  #182

I so blessed and thankful for our wedding day is finally here. In 1 hour I will be marrying my soulmate my fiancé my love A.P. Jr. We just got there at the court house about to go to the bathroom to get ready for our wedding day. My sister is helping me to get ready like helping me putting my dress on. Then I look up in the mirror and my sister is saying to me wow you are so beautiful as always Lil Sis and I started to cry a little when she says that I tell her thank you so much. Then I walk into the courthouse about to go inside my uncle Larry is standing by side for me walking down the isle he ask me Are you ready Niece? I say yes I am ready uncle. I go inside the courtroom I see my family and my friends are there looking at me walking down the isle. While I am walking down the isle my fiancé soon to be my husband A.P. Jr. stand there looking at me he stared to cry a little he is so happy to see me. Then the reverend is doing the ceremony my fiancé and I exchange our vows and we put our rings into each other's fingers. The reverend says you can kiss your bride. Then my husband kisses me for 5 mins. At the wedding reception at the Spirit of Norfolk when the DJ say I would like to announce to the marry couple Mr. and Mrs. Person we say" yayyyyyy We are married" my husband whisper to my ear saying "You are so beautiful and I am so happy that you are my wife I love you so much baby" I say "awwwww thank you baby I love you too my husband I so happy and blessed that you are my husband".

8/07/2016 12:10 pm  #183

It's Christmas Eve. We're celebrating with my love's parents, his older sister and brother. It feels so wonderful to be part of their family, to be where I belong. His sister and I have a lot in common that means plenty to talk about: books, TV shows, school, traveling... and my love and his brother are simply too funny and goofy especially when they're together which nowerdays rarely occurs accept for those special days like the Christmas holidays for instance. They're both entertaining the bunch of us very well, as always. We're laughing so much, having such a blast, simply enjoying ourselves. I feel so blessed to be here celebrating with all of them again. It's home to me. I so enjoy sitting on the couch next to my love and watching Star Trek, Santa Clause and Bud Spencer and Terence Hill movies together with his family all day on this very cold and snowy winter day. I can smell the delicious roast cooking in the oven that the Dad just prepared, same procedure as every year, the sweet odor of the many candles in the air, of the freshly brewed coffee that my love's Mom is pouring in our cups and the seductive scent of the piles of chocolat, cinnamon and vanilla cookies on the living-room table in front of us. Everything's so lovely, nice and christmassy. The Christmas tree is overloaded with glittery purple and silver ornaments. 
I'm smiling from ear to ear, cuddling in a cosy blanket with my love and future husband. I can't stop looking at my shiny engagement ring. My future inlaws were so happy and pleasantly surprised when they first heared of our engagement. They couldn't be happier seeing us back together. They'd instantly welcomed me as a part of their family when they've first met me six years ago and I love them so much. Our six months old Golden Retriever puppy dog Jaime is here with us, playing with Bella, the beautiful three-years-old family dog, a Bernese cattle dog and the sister's five-years-old Greyhound Diego. 
I'm so looking forward to the handing out of the Christmas presents. It's gonna be a real special gift from my love and me this year - a little human we're expecting in June 2017. It's so amazing. I could barely keep it a secret until now. It feels so good to be surrounded by love, to be able to give and receive so much of it. This is how I always pictured my ideal Christmas. Thank you so much Universe for bringing all these wonderful people in my life!! Thank you for making all of this come true!! I thank everyone who believed in me and supported me. I always knew this is gonna happen. I felt it, believed it, received it. Thank you, thank you thank you soooooo much!!!!! 

❤ Oɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ﹐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴘɪʀᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ. Rᴀʟᴘʜ Wᴀʟᴅᴏ Eᴍᴇʀsᴏɴ 

8/07/2016 12:54 pm  #184

My guy J came over and we had the most wonderful creative music session together.  We wrote a song together and we were in the 'zone' as we were creating.  We were also having such fun together and we had lovely eye contact as we have the most amazing love bond.  After the music session we got to making dinner and had fun in the kitchen as we prepared our lovely meal.  He likes to hug me from behind and kiss my neck and I really love feeling his warm embrace from behind, it always gives me such a glow!
We had our lovely meal and had laughs and good chat.  After the meal we set up the TV and watched Willy Wonka and had good laughs.  We cuddled up together as we watched it and he was stroking and kissing me the whole time.  We shared some laughs and then we felt sleepy and went to bed.  We kissed and cuddled in bed and had a lovely sleep together.  I am so lucky and appreciate of his love for me.  We are soulmates and are so in love and having such a happy life together.

Love is all

8/08/2016 1:03 pm  #185

I had the most awesome weekend off, my boyfriend and I grilled outside and sat on our porch just watching the day unfold around us , It was such a nice and warm day. the shrimp and salmon was amazing we are seafood junkies lol and any good weather day is a excuse for us to grill some shrimp. we had some new wine that I have been wanting to try. we drunk wine and grilled. later on we went for a drive and just admired all the beautiful places in our state that we can drive and look with no cost. it was a perfect weekend and a perfect day( challenge accepted) lol

8/12/2016 8:05 am  #186

Yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life! My boyfriend and I woke up late in the morning (we had our day off) and we just didn't want to get out of bed. I offered to make coffee and toast for both of us. I burned the one, but I ate it -it was tasty! He made fun of my cooking skills, one more time, but he regretted saying that when I said that I will never make cake for him again. 
Then we took a bath and he suggested that we go for a walk at the park and that's what we did. We had been walking for 3 hours, discussing, laughing, kissing and sometimes not saying anything, just walk. He was hugging me and he repeated how much he loves me and then how hungry he felt. I laughed and promised to take him to a restaurant only if he kissed me big time. So he did. 
At night we decided to stay home and watch a romantic movie drinking some red wine. He was having me in his arms and kissed my forehead, which made me feel how much he cares about me. And at that time God, I felt so lucky! We overslept on the coach hugging each other. 
I know that our life together is going to be as happy as yesterday, as we love each other more and more every day.

8/27/2016 1:10 am  #187

I had the best day today. I am so happy and grateful for it.
Today it was my best friend's birthday and he has booked a house for us to party. This house has an amazing view of lake and mountains. I was connecting to the universe so nicely. I prayed for my ex to come and he did. He came in a black shirt looking amazing. I caught him looking at me as soon as he came and I couldn't stop blushing. He was looking like an angel. We all sat together and started playing games. It was night by then and we ordered food, I served everyone and even him. He said thank you to me with an eye contact. And its after almost 6 months I heard his voice. I was so happy. I again went to the balcony and prayed for us to talk. Everyone got drunk except me as I wasn't drinking and he was high and he came to me and started talking. We had a good talk for an hour and we were laughing a lot. We talked about how high he was and just random funny things happening in the party. After an hour he said he missed me and he loves me. I said the same and now we've decided to meet tomorrow. I got so happy and excited. He had to leave at around 3 am and he hugged me a bye and kissed me on my head and cheek. He said he would message me once he was home and he did.
He confirmed tomorrow's meet.
I am so happy and grateful.
Thank you god. Thank you universe ❤️❤️❤️

9/14/2016 11:31 pm  #188

I woke up to a message from Anthony saying that he really misses me and he's been thinking about me non stop and he gave me his number to call him. (as I was reading the message smiling from ear to ear). So I jump out of bed,Wash My face and brush my teeth.while I was down his number I was still smiling....The phone is ringing...he answers....Anthony says hello who's this?... And I said Jessica.. Anthony said (in a very excited voice) hey how are you? I'm happy you called me. I just want to say I'm sorry,  please forgive me I'm still in love with you , your the mother of our child and i can't live with out you. I've been thinking about you a lot and it's driving me insane, I want to see you. I said we can meet today at the Olive Garden  @4:30pm. He said ok, bye. I took a shower, did my hair, and put on an outfit from forever21 with some heels and went out the door. Half way to Olive Garden Anthony text me to say he's there, I said ok, I'm 2 minutes way, he replied back with a emoji Face with hearts. I pulled in Olive Garden parking lot and I can see Anthony standing by his car waiting for me, I parked two cars down, he walked to my car with the biggest smile on his face  and opened the door, he help me out the car and gave me a hug, he hug me tightly.... He didn't want to let me going.Am older couple coming out of all of Olive Garden seen us hugging and jokingly said get a room,we both laughed and walked into the restaurant.We got our table,we ordered our food and ate. Anthony walked me to my car and he told me he really misses me he misses our Conversations,me laughing and joking with him,sleeping next to him and just being in my presence because I make them feel comfortable.Anthony said he's going to prove to me that he serious with getting back with me,he said he's going to start spending more time with me,he wants me to go with him to the military base to see his commanding officer and I said yes.he kissed my four head and said thanks for giving him a second chance and call him when I get home.

9/24/2016 2:30 pm  #189

I do this all the time I absolutely love it

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

10/16/2016 7:53 pm  #190

This is exciting. I've read every post for this topic and I am sending you all great enery to manifest your desires.

I'll be posting mine later today as I also want to share the reality I'm creating.

Board footera