Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2016 2:21 am  #171

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

It was Valentine's day and I was on my way to a party with friends. I was really looking forward to a night out,so I got ready and I looked amazing. The night started great but I did not expect to bump on my guy there. He stared at me for minutes until he got the courage to talk
He even said he wasn't sure it was me 'cause I looked amazing
We had a lot of fun last night and we set a date to meet and catch up tomorrow. I am so happy

2/09/2016 4:18 pm  #172

I woke up at 4:30 am when my alarm went up and noticed that I had a text that came around 12 am.  To my surprise it was from my love.  He said that he has been thinking about me non-stop and he asked if I was free to come over to his house around 8 pm tonight.  He apologized and he asked if I would please come over.  He really wanted to talk to me.  He ended the text with a smiley face.  So, my heart was full of joy and excitement. Once I got to work, I replied to his text and I said sure, I’ll be happy to come over to your house around 8 this evening.  He replied back good with another smiley face. I just had a great feeling that our date was going to be fabulous.  I was dressed and ready to go no later than 7:45 so I send him a text and to let him know that I was on my way.  He responded very quickly ok.  I drove over to his house with such a happy look and singing all the way over to his house.  I pulled up to his house.  I got out of the car and headed to his door.  Before I had a chance to ring the doorbell, the door flew up and he had the biggest smile on his face and he hug me like he never did before.  He was really happy to see me.  I walked in to my surprise there was balloons, flowers and two cards on the table.  He motioned for me to sit down and he said, I know that you are probably surprise to hear from me but I have been thinking about you non-stop. He said that I looked absolutely beautiful.  I said" thank you." He had the most passionate look on his face. That it made me blush a little. He said that God had revealed to him the way that he treated me and he want to apologize for not talking to me sooner.  He realized that he is still in love with me and he want to spend the rest of my life with me.  He hoped that I will find it in my heart to forgive him.  He hoped that it is not too late for us.  He spent so much time chasing the wrong things/people and what he was looking for was right here along.  I was so happy and excited tears rolled down my face due to pure joy in my heart.  I said, " I’m still in love with you too".  I am so happy that this date has finally come.  We kissed so passionately. I was so on fire for him.  He gave me his cards that he picked and they were absolutely perfect.  I knew that he really took his time and picked out the perfect cards.  I was simply smiling and tears of joy ran down my face as I read the card and he declared his undying love for me.  He had the happiest expression on his face.  I always loved that way his brown eyes sparkled when he is so happy.  Then he said," I cooked dinner for you.  I hope you are hungry."  I replied, OMG, it looks great and smells delicious.  So, we went to the kitchen where he had the table decorated with candles.  So, he told me to have a seat and he even pulled out the chair for me.  I just smiling and all the time thank God for this remarkable change in him.  It was almost too good to be true, but I loved every minute of it.  He made chicken Alfredo like he did on our second date and he had wine as well.  He played soft music and we just talked about everything and how he wants to spend the rest of his life with me.  I was smiling and laughing and I was so happy. I kept saying thank you God!! After dinner, we went back to sit in living room, and he said that I have something to ask you.  I replied oh ok.  Before I knew it, he was down on one knee and he said, I am so in love with you, I want to know if you do me the honor being my wife.  Of course, “ I said yes, I love you so much.”

2/09/2016 7:28 pm  #173

Today was a wonderful start to a Tuesday Morning. I woke up next my love and cuddled her until she woke up. She showered me with kisses and told me she was hungry and so I made us a big breakfast.... Coffee, protein pancakes, eggs, and bacon. We ate breakfast, watched the news, and got ready for work. Later that night we ordered takeout watched a movie and cuddled for the rest of the night until we fell asleep. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world just enjoying the simplest day with my favorite person.

2/09/2016 8:42 pm  #174

Ahh I loved valentines day. I had never been with someone on valentines day before nor had I ever recieves such beautiful things and had been treated so nicely. Christopher had planned me to go over to his house which of course I did, When I got there he was already standing on his porch by himself dressed full on formally with the deepest red colored roses in his hands. And the softest smile on his face like he just melted at the sight of me. I knew he would dress nice so I wore a pretty dress but nothing too extravagant. He handed me the flowers and the picked me up ans twirled me in a hug. As I was set back down I remember just blushing from ear to ear. He walked me upstairs to his room and I gave him my gift. A writing peice i had done for him. And he was all gawked but I demanded he not read it then because I would have been embarrassed. Then He pulled out the most beautiful locked necklace. It was a silver locket heart and when I opened it. it had "to my love Kelli" encraved in it and a small ring. It was his promise of being forever with me. He made a big speach about being my soulmate and how I was the moon and him the sun. We hugged for a very long time and there is something about hugging a male in formal attire that is just AGH it was wonderful and he was warm. Then we basically made out for possibly eternity. Needless to say it was a great day

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side? 

2/10/2016 4:44 pm  #175

I woke up in the arms of my love and  he was holding me so tight and we made sweet passionate love.  We both didn't want to leave each other.  What an amazing start to our day.  We sent romantic texts to each other all day and some of them were dirty!!  We both exciting to get home to each other!! What a way to look forward to drive home!!! I'm truly blessed to have this man as my love, my best friend & my hubby!!!

2/17/2016 2:41 pm  #176

My love knew that for the last few days that I have been working really hard due a new work assignments. When I got home from work, my love surprised me with flowers, and balloons and card that read.."I love you & I am happy because you are in my life."  Then he took me to dinner just because.....  I am happiest and luckiest woman in the world to have this loving man as my man!  He always showers me with love and afffection just because.... Thank you God!!!

2/18/2016 9:07 am  #177

Woke up this morning to a text that says" babe I've been thinking about you over the last little while. I've thought about everything I did to you. I just want to say I'am sorry. I've realise how much you mean to me. I really miss and love you. Can we meet for coffee and talk? Can we start over from the begining?"  I feel so happy. Can't wait to see him later.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

2/22/2016 11:48 am  #178

I had an amazing day today.... My baby told me that she was very sorry for leaving me and that she loves me more then anything, and never wants to loose me again. We are an official couple again, and she wants me to move in!

2/22/2016 4:57 pm  #179

3/26/16
During spring break me and my love J spent a lot of time together. I was so shocked and surprised when she called wanting to see and hang out with me. She called and said that she loves, and misses me and that she had feelings for me and saying how she knows that I am the one for her, and that she can't see herself living life without me. The day we hung out her mom dropped her off at my house and we just stayed in talking, cuddling, and watching movies together. As we are laying in bed she turns her head and just starts staring at me saying how beautiful I am, and that I am the one for her, and that she won't ever let me go again. I then slowly lean next to her, kissing her, and then we start making out and falling asleep in each other's arms . Also during spring break we did so many fun, exciting, and new things together like going to the Denver zoo, and aquarium as we planned long ago. We also took a trip to the royal gorge along with out families. It was sooo fun and amazing! J carried me on her back through the bridge and we took pictures. It was the best day ever! And J says that she wants to marry me, but to take it slow she still wants to get me a promise ring, and set up a scavenger hunt for me. J spends the night, and we sleep downstairs on the futon foldable bed and we play games , we have deep conversations and we watch more movies . The next day we go to manitou springs, and we walk around and visit most of the shops, and we get breakfast down there it was an amazing day!!! And an amazing spring break with my love! ))

Last edited by Angellynn (2/22/2016 5:40 pm)

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

2/26/2016 6:42 am  #180

Today I worked all say and felt tired. Even though my students were naughty andnmy lunch hour was short on the subway all I could think about was coming home to Joe. He had sent me a text telling me that he had prepared dinner and would be wearing nothing but an apron. The food was delicious and holding him in my arms and kissing his sweet lips was amazing. We are planning our vacation to Italy and so far we agree on everything except the hotels. He would like to couch surf while I am not keen on the idea.
Anyway I am confident we will come to an agreement

Board footera