Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2016 11:37 am  #1

Daily Manifestation challenge

This is a simple challenge that we all can do to raise our vibration and to have confidence in the Law of Attraction.Β 
Every 48 hours, we have to pick something that we want to see or manifest. We have to take a photo (if itΒ΄s possible) and post it on Instagram using the hashtag #ManifestationChallenge
IΒ΄ve been doing this for a few days now and I have manifested: butterflies, a stuffed bird, something from the UK (I saw a flag and I live in Mexico), red shoes, yellow flowers and a DHL delivery van.Β 

Who is in???

7/26/2016 12:16 am  #2

Re: Daily Manifestation challenge

This sounds fun... I'm in!

7/26/2016 7:11 am  #3

PlumPuppy wrote:

This sounds fun... I'm in!

Follow me on instagram: jimmorle
And we are going to use the hashtag #manifestationchallenge

Choose something for today!

Last edited by Jim Chien Beige (7/26/2016 7:12 am)

9/22/2016 4:10 pm  #4

This may sound strange but a couple of weeks ago, I did a manifestation game. Firstly I asked to hear a baby. (no particular reason) literally a couple of hours later, I hear a baby crying. (I didn't specifically say I wanted to hear a baby cry) I then asked for a text (from anyone) got one about an hour later from my phone provider telling me about a deal I could have. I asked to see a rainbow and the next day, I saw a rainbow (in a video, not out the window) but I did still see a rainbow. I asked for money and won Β£4.00 on a scratch card (the same day) What I'm trying to say is it does work and manifestation games are quite fun. Give them a go. Ask for small things to start with and then gradually ask for bigger things ​Also, don't forget to be grateful after recieving your manifestations even though it's just a game

Last edited by jensherratt (9/22/2016 4:14 pm)

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

11/24/2016 8:46 am  #5

Bump.

Let's have fun with our manifesting capabilities people! :-D x

Anything and everything is possible!

11/27/2016 10:50 am  #6

I decide to Manifest White chocolate in the next 48 hours.  :-)

She believed she could, so she did.

11/28/2016 1:01 am  #7

I just read the post and thought of manifesting white butterfly and on my way to temple i manifested atleast 5 white butterfly.....i m so happy.....the challenge was amazing

11/28/2016 2:13 pm  #8

happygirl97 wrote:

I decide to Manifest White chocolate in the next 48 hours. :-)

guuuuys,
update: Today a friend of mine said " My mum thought about Β giving you white chocolate as a gift"Β 
of course chocolate did not show up physically, buut that was not the intent of the post. It just showed me that I am powerful that I manifested white chocolate in any form Β 

11/28/2016 5:20 pm  #9

I decide to attract a red rose in any form in the next 48 hours.:-)

11/30/2016 12:47 am  #10

Guys this challenge is amazing..its day 3 and the results are amazing........today i thought to manifest the word new york...and the after 2 hrs i suddenly opened my gratitude journal and saw the word new york.....its so much fun

Board footera