Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2016 3:55 am  #21

Re: 30 days gratitude

TheDaisyguy wrote:

Came in to talk about Day 4. First, thank you so much for this challenge. It has helped me wonders. I was already feeling real happy before I started but this boosted it up to 5000. I couldn't go to sleep without telling you guys.

Day 4:

Today I realized something. I had been talking to a guy and really liked his personality so we went on a date today. I found myself being grateful to the Universe for everything today and as the day passed I could feel the happy thoughts so vividly that it was like I was creating memories on the spot. The sunshine on my hands, his hair, how the trees moved in the wind. Little details. The best part of this date was that I was not looking for the love that my guy "gave" me. I actually realized I AM THE LOVE.Β 

This was all ME! It's like I had forgotten how to live and I'm finally living THE MOMENT.Β 
Thank you for this. I still want my guy and the new guy is just a nice as my guy was in the beginning. I have no idea where this is going but I know i'll be fine.Β 

PS: I've also manifested a trip to LA and NY which my parents decided would pay for.Β 

This is pretty awesome news ... the stuff works and it's so simple. The things I have manifested since I have started are so much fun but most of all I manifested so much clarity. I actually don't think I will ever do anything else but read updated lists and thank you letters over and over again.

Great news for the trip too : send us pictures Β 
Β 

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

7/24/2016 3:55 am  #22

Faith wrote:

PixelPie wrote:

Faith wrote:

Thanks πŸ˜‰

You're welcome ☺

😊😊 Thanks for supporting.
I'm thankful to people helping me here as well as out of this forum too ( Sorry, English isn't my first language).

Don't worry about language, here we all speak LOA Β 
Β 

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

7/27/2016 6:25 am  #23

A week in : my happy levels are off the roof, invited out for dates out of nowhere (with solid you've always been my dream girl type declarations), my sales have picked up, my self esteem is rock solid and I can genuinely feel everything i'm manifesting inside of me (it's like I'm high aaaalllall the time) ... and the love... oh my the LOVE that is vibrating inside of me is un-be-lievable.

It's not about a guy anymore (God love him), it's not about the things anymore : if anything just the happy, the ease, the goodness I feel compared to where I was ... worth everything. So much clarity in my head, no neediness, no insecurity, still moments of discomfort but they're just that : moments, blips that I allow and watch fade as quick as it came.

I can just be sitting (like this morning) and feel so loved that I start crying (and I'm NOT a cry-er). Man what a great ride...seriously, the UNCONDITIONAL freedom and lightness is EVERYTHING.

I pray and wish this for everyone.... xo

It's done 😘

7/28/2016 1:13 am  #24

Inloveandsohappytogether wrote:

How is everyone doing on the thank you letter writing.? Did you make your list of things you can do to keep your mojo up ?

I have already been doing similar things for a week now and definitely feel a difference so I'm certain this will work wonders if you give it a fair shot

Β 
I'm in!
I'll post my letter as soon as I can.
Great challenge to keep my vibe up.

7/28/2016 1:14 am  #25

PixelPie wrote:

I'm so happy with everyone's updates so far πŸ˜„

I thought I'd post this for more inspiration From Neville's q and a

"16.  Question:  I  would  think  that  if  you  get  too  much  into  the  sleepy  state  there  would  be  a lack  of  feeling.

Neville's Answer:  When  I  speak  of  feeling  I  do  not  mean  emotion,  but  acceptance  of  the  fact  that the desire  is  fulfilled.  Feeling  grateful,  fulfilled,  or  thankful,  it  is  easy  to  say,  "Thank  You," "Isn't  it  wonderful!"  or  "It  is  finished."  When  you  get  into  the  state  of  thankfulness,  you can  either  awaken  knowing  it  is  done,  or  fall  asleep  in  the  feeling  of  the  wish  fulfilled."

So even Neville has agreed  that the magic feeling to make it all work really is to be thankful for what you have by accepting you have it. That it has already happened(aka it is done) before you 'see' it on the physical plane that we live in😍

Β 
Wow. Thank you for this!
Neville rules.

7/29/2016 2:34 am  #26

Day 9 here!

I'm in LA having THE time of my life. I needed this trip, have loved every second of it. Even the annoying moments (walking for hours, being tired, etc).

I'm a dancer and have been taking some dance lessons. Today, as I danced in a class, the teacher says something that clicked SO HARD that I had to come here. Of course what he said was meant from a dancer's perspective but it's awesome nonetheless.

Well, I don't remember the exact words but he said something like "Listen guys, I'm not going to break you down into groups and turn this into a competition. You guys aren't here just to become better dancers but better you's. Β That's the fun part. Forget about the outside, you're here NOW. You got a lot of time to figure it out"

In this moment I no longer saw just dancers in the room but individuals with experiences, decisions and moments in their life that have led them here to just express beautifully. The energy there was so beautiful. I am eternally grateful for the way I can view life right now. I feel this is going to stick and that makes me really happy, haven't thought about my guy for a while.Β 

7/29/2016 2:46 am  #27

TheDaisyguy wrote:

Day 9 here!

I'm in LA having THE time of my life. I needed this trip, have loved every second of it. Even the annoying moments (walking for hours, being tired, etc).

I'm a dancer and have been taking some dance lessons. Today, as I danced in a class, the teacher says something that clicked SO HARD that I had to come here. Of course what he said was meant from a dancer's perspective but it's awesome nonetheless.

Well, I don't remember the exact words but he said something like "Listen guys, I'm not going to break you down into groups and turn this into a competition. You guys aren't here just to become better dancers but better you's. Β That's the fun part. Forget about the outside, you're here NOW. You got a lot of time to figure it out"

In this moment I no longer saw just dancers in the room but individuals with experiences, decisions and moments in their life that have led them here to just express beautifully. The energy there was so beautiful. I am eternally grateful for the way I can view life right now. I feel this is going to stick and that makes me really happy, haven't thought about my guy for a while.Β 

Love love love this ! The shift is really what we're here for the belief that our guy is what will make us happier is the lie we tell ourselves to keep us stuck in a place we know ... But when we find that alignment isn't it beautiful how we realize even our guy ( or girl ) is a choice of ours and we can be happy now with or without them ... I'm loving that you're enjoying yourself, feeling empowered and learning on the way !

Everything is working out perfectly !

It's done 😘

Board footera