Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2016 3:25 am  #11

Re: 30 days gratitude

TheDaisyguy wrote:

I just came in to say Day 1 was AMAZING. I've already written this in my journal. I thought I couldn't top what I have been doing these past few months, well. I made myself do at least 5 things in my list and it's been one of the best days of the year, i'd say. Looking forward to keep doing this.Β 

I am so psyched and happy for you ! This definitely works and Will create sheer magic in your life !! Can't wait for more feedback

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

7/21/2016 2:12 am  #12

PixelPie wrote:

Inloveandsohappytogether wrote:

PixelPie wrote:

I recorded mine (well the rough draft) but it was so much fun. And in that moment it was real  (it is real) for me the best way to write is to close my eyes and see it and say it as it comes. So I'll be putting it on paper today 😍😍😍😍

And as for fun I was already doing things that are fun to me. Like reading, drawing, writing, video games, being outside, going shopping, watching movies I love, anything on bbc, spending time with my family and friends, vizualizing, having fun, etc.☺

I'm so happy we are all doing thisπŸ˜„ It couldn't have come at a better timeπŸ™‚

Thank you 😘

Your vibration is gorgeous and I love your fun stuff list

I too had started out a list but writing this letter really had me feeling all fluffy inside I'm also doing the magic for the sake of staying focused on gratitude and bout this little fun calendar that has something fun to do everyday -  it's so good to feel a bit of peace ...

Even if it were all it achieved I am so grateful for this moment of solace after spending all these months with emotions wilder than Dennis Rodman'a fashion sense.

Thank you for joining along ...

Thank you πŸ˜„ and I just wanted to say I just finished writing my 1st letter. It came out beautifully and so much longer. But in the best way. It was so funny cuz at some point after reading over it and editing/rewriting it. I got into the thinking from your desire(and not of it) and then it took off. It became completely real and before I knew it I was writing a 'real' thank you letter and by the time I was done with it I just felt so much joy and so free. So much so that now I'm thinking of writing another  letter on different topic. (I don't know how the guy in the video got all his stuff into one letter lol)

Back to you. I'd like to say that your vibe is way high too. It's so high in fact you lifted us up with you into this challenge ☺ and I like your idea about using the magic. I have the book but haven't read it. (Adds reading that book to my list)

Aw thank you Pix something did click and now that's just all I choose is to be happy - and since I have made the decision to make sure to work on my vibration ... Things unfold so easily and interestingly

For example : yesterday I woke up and did my usual gratitude routine but spoke to someone at some point which made me fall of the rail a little ... I decided I was going to be happy regardless and got myself home and decided to do my nails, my hair while watching fun videos - what ended up happening :

- 2 people j haven't spoken to a while just wanted to get in touch to let me know they missed me and how beautiful they remember I was

- I was so high at some point my roommate who came home in a bad mood decided to go to her room because she could quote ' not be around all that high energy right now ' - it confirms that when you're at that level nothing negative can stick

- the universe proceeded to send me a computer generated application that does numerology readings : but what it said about my love life specifically was so spot on it made me cry including to trust the synchronicities of the universe

- I got ready for my friend's birthday and i must say j really looked pretty - as I got out of my building synchronicity made it so that I crossed path with the man I had been pinning over all this time and my friends were there to witness the most epic reaction of a man seeing a woman he just cannot stop staring at and he's genuinely happy to see and captivated by ( even though his girlfriend was there she literally didn't exist at that moment and decided to just walk to the car and wait in there , my friends also felt very uncomfortable because they just stood there while he was so taken by me )

- It was supposed to be an expensive night because of the birthday : at every place we went I knew someone who for some reason decided they would pay for me and my friends (or the establishment would just offer it to us )

In my letter I was specific about a few things yes, but I was also general were I could - just saying that everything always works out for me easily and effortlessly and writing how I feel about the life I live definitely adds to the awesome - so don't worry too much about getting everything in the letter ... Because once your gratitude vibration is high everything written or not will come up at the perfect time .)

This is so much fun and the beginning of the results came about within 48 hours though I had been working on the magic and had been reading my long term goals list for a while so by now I'm piling up the gratitude so it's definitely starting to take over everything . πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜¬

Last edited by Inloveandsohappytogether (7/21/2016 2:16 am)

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

7/22/2016 5:42 am  #13

Every day I fill in the Simple Abundance Gratitude Journal. You only need to list 5 things a day and the clue is in the title - simple. My entries include sunshine, a call from a friend, having the opportunity to buy a super birthday present for a friend, a thankyou from work, scented candles, luxuriating in clean sheets on the bed and planning an away day to a cathedral city I want to visit. The great thing is this makes me think of these things as I fall asleep so you always go to sleep feeling positive.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/22/2016 9:40 am  #14

I'm in.

7/22/2016 1:07 pm  #15

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Every day I fill in the Simple Abundance Gratitude Journal. You only need to list 5 things a day and the clue is in the title - simple. My entries include sunshine, a call from a friend, having the opportunity to buy a super birthday present for a friend, a thankyou from work, scented candles, luxuriating in clean sheets on the bed and planning an away day to a cathedral city I want to visit. The great thing is this makes me think of these things as I fall asleep so you always go to sleep feeling positive.

Pretty awesome the good thing about being positive before sleep is that you wake up in the same mood which is the perfect way to start your day

It's done 😘

7/22/2016 1:07 pm  #16

PixelPie wrote:

Faith wrote:

I'm in.

That's great ☺

Welcome faith ! It truly works wonders

It's done 😘

7/22/2016 11:53 pm  #17

Came in to talk about Day 4. First, thank you so much for this challenge. It has helped me wonders. I was already feeling real happy before I started but this boosted it up to 5000. I couldn't go to sleep without telling you guys.

Day 4:

Today I realized something. I had been talking to a guy and really liked his personality so we went on a date today. I found myself being grateful to the Universe for everything today and as the day passed I could feel the happy thoughts so vividly that it was like I was creating memories on the spot. The sunshine on my hands, his hair, how the trees moved in the wind. Little details. The best part of this date was that I was not looking for the love that my guy "gave" me. I actually realized I AM THE LOVE.Β 

This was all ME! It's like I had forgotten how to live and I'm finally living THE MOMENT.Β 
Thank you for this. I still want my guy and the new guy is just a nice as my guy was in the beginning. I have no idea where this is going but I know i'll be fine.Β 

PS: I've also manifested a trip to LA and NY which my parents decided would pay for.Β 

7/23/2016 12:51 am  #18

PixelPie wrote:

Faith wrote:

I'm in.

That's great ☺

Thanks πŸ˜‰

7/23/2016 1:12 am  #19

I started writing my thank you letter in my journal but I want to share, it helped me to raise my vibration when I was quite fearful with all negative stuffs which were going on. I'm not 100% in peace yet but it really helped to see the positive side of the circumstances.
It showed me how many things he did for me even we just met few months ago but still he cares for me a lot and it really makes my heart throb for him. I have lot of things to say him thank you which I hadn't noticed before because I was too occupied with unwanted thoughts but last night, When I wrote my thank you letter, I could see the whole scenerio as it's happening right in front of me and also I reminded beautiful things he has been doing for me since we met. It was amazing.😊

I had a dream last night, though it wasn't about him but I had a trip to abroad ( which I want to & V also) and I got two lovely foreigner friends who were enjoying my company too. And out of the blue, I shifted to another dream where I got 'the Secret' book so I'm going to listen the secret audio again.
A bit in peace...and I know it's going to be 100% soon.😊

7/24/2016 3:04 am  #20

PixelPie wrote:

Faith wrote:

Thanks πŸ˜‰

You're welcome ☺

😊😊 Thanks for supporting.
I'm thankful to people helping me here as well as out of this forum too ( Sorry, English isn't my first language).

Board footera