Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2016 12:28 am  #1

Closer & closer to it nowww yeyyy!!

Hey guys! A few weeks ago, I posted here about the apology/miss you message I got. Ever since, things are going very well.

Last Thursday, I went to my alma matter in hs, where she is currrently in now, she is participating in a contest as what she told me. I figured since it is her first contest, I want to go and watch her. I didn't tell her that I was planning to go. Before the day, there were doubts if i should go or what if she ignores me again,  it was raining every now and then, and my batchmates couldn't go but I prayed and asked God to lead my heart if goin to this is the right thing for our relationship. And so i'm reminded of my visulaizations where she would be very happy to see me and talk you know.

So i went. Aaaannnd just as I imagined, I walked by and she saw me!! We smiled at each other for quite a while as we talked in distance and she kept sending flying kisses. Hahaha

While the event is about to start, she came up to me and walked with me in the hallway, she was very happy and said that as if things didn't happened. She kept sayig she missed me and touching my face.

After the event, i came to her and we talked more. I wanted to hug her instead she put her arms around me.

Things happened the way I visualized it and it was like we were never apart.

Now this is a great improvement. Forthe next, i see us always chatting about random stuffs like we usually do and coming over after school.

Although i wouldn't lie i still have a hard time whenever she went on and offline without chatting me, i still get jealous a bt. But i know better now. Trust and let go.

Any advice? Bless you all!! Hope u all success. :D

Oh and I saw her at church today!! This is the first time in a long time that we've seen each other here. so happy :D

7/17/2016 1:46 am  #2

Re: Closer & closer to it nowww yeyyy!!

Any advice?! Stay the path! Don't let physical reality deter you. Remain focused on your desired outcome. Wonderful πŸ˜ŠπŸŒˆπŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/17/2016 4:38 am  #3

Cherished wrote:

Any advice?! Stay the path! Don't let physical reality deter you. Remain focused on your desired outcome. Wonderful πŸ˜ŠπŸŒˆπŸ’œ

Thank you Cherished! Will do

7/17/2016 8:57 am  #4

This is so heart warming! How long have you been broken up? From the sound of it, it sounds new...like when you just haven't seen someone in a while.

I can't wait to read more of your success!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

7/17/2016 9:30 am  #5

SydneysMommy wrote:

This is so heart warming! How long have you been broken up? From the sound of it, it sounds new...like when you just haven't seen someone in a while.

I can't wait to read more of your success!

We broke up back in dec 2014 got back on march 2015 and broken up again then i learned and applied LOA in november and from then we started to be in good terms than ever before

7/17/2016 9:48 am  #6

I wouldn't have guessed from your post. This feels so so good to read. There is someone here who is having a tough time with someone from hwr past. I too dated my guy a long time 5 years...so that a while to fix implanted memories. So I empathize with her since some days feel helpless. But if you're ok with it...I'm going to reference her to your post or maybe you can go to hers? I think it's titled Bid a farewell or something close to it...if you search by name it's iinkii or close to it. I believe you could shed a nice light over there 😊

7/17/2016 10:33 am  #7

SydneysMommy wrote:

I wouldn't have guessed from your post. This feels so so good to read. There is someone here who is having a tough time with someone from hwr past. I too dated my guy a long time 5 years...so that a while to fix implanted memories. So I empathize with her since some days feel helpless. But if you're ok with it...I'm going to reference her to your post or maybe you can go to hers? I think it's titled Bid a farewell or something close to it...if you search by name it's iinkii or close to it. I believe you could shed a nice light over there 😊

Oh of course. Ok I'll try to share some thoughts. thank you. I hope your success too

7/17/2016 11:41 am  #8

Also, a funny thing, last week she told me in chat this "but i can read your mind, it's like we've been together for years and we are connected psychologically" hahaha shows that she's feeling my presence even we were not always together physically.

7/17/2016 5:32 pm  #9

Safety Pin wrote:

Also, a funny thing, last week she told me in chat this "but i can read your mind, it's like we've been together for years and we are connected psychologically" hahaha shows that she's feeling my presence even we were not always together physically.

Do guys think this way? Lol!

We were super close and communitive at one point, now I have no clue what's going on in his head so i take my time to try and reconnect. BUT it's a challenge man! Especially when communicating seems impossible or becoming less frequent.

7/18/2016 11:31 am  #10

SydneysMommy wrote:

Safety Pin wrote:

Do guys think this way? Lol!

We were super close and communitive at one point, now I have no clue what's going on in his head so i take my time to try and reconnect. BUT it's a challenge man! Especially when communicating seems impossible or becoming less frequent.

I know right, there are really frustrating times but we know the drill. I think it's really about how you think of yourself and what you want him to think of you.

Board footera