Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2016 2:44 pm  #1

Fun little manifestation story :)

I've been reading the book E-Squared by Pam Groot and the one experiment that has really resonated with me and I've been using quite a bit is her Abracadabra experiment. I've been getting messages left and right from my guy after simply setting an intention to receive messages from him within two days and letting go. Well he wanted to see me Monday night but I couldn't do it so suggested the next night or Wednesday night. Long story short, I thought Wednesday was going to work and he thought I was coming over Tuesday. He told me that Wednesday wasn't going to work and seeing each other would be difficult the next week because he's moving. Not gonna lie, I got pretty angry about his lack of communication skills but I was able to feel better about it later enough to say to myself, "I intend to physically be with so-and-so within the next 48 hours". The next evening (last night) he messaged me saying his plans fell through and he invited me over. It happened less than 24 hours! I honestly wasn't expecting to see him until next week, so my socks were blown off my feet in surprise. I'm definitely going to keep doing this!!

7/14/2016 2:47 pm  #2

Re: Fun little manifestation story :)

WEnjoy your time, hold your power and feel beautiful doing so! Keep us posted

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera