Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2016 12:55 pm  #1

Oh deer

Every Tuesday I play trivia at a bar that's about 20 minutes away from where I live. I take back roads home, which are often poor-lit and are very wooded. Deer live in these woods. I've never seen any deer as I drive home.

Last night I thought about that, thinking to myself, 'I never see any deer around here'. Guess what? I saw 2 deer on my drive home. One was on the side of the road, having just come out of the woods, and another crossed the street a few yards ahead of me. Both appeared within 10 minutes of me thinking about them. Talk about coincidence ;)

*No deer were harmed in these events

Last edited by big_blue (7/13/2016 12:57 pm)

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

10/10/2016 12:35 pm  #2

Re: Oh deer

Loa is wonderful!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/15/2016 3:56 pm  #3

Re: Oh deer

​OMG you totally manifested that haha. I'm glad no deer were harmed

​This is really odd but the other day I was with my family and they had Pointless on TV (for those who don't know what it is, it's a quiz show) Sometimes they have famous people with specific names as the category. They give you a clue and you have to say who it is.

​For example, the category might be famous people called Justin. The clue would be Canadian singer who had a hit with 'Baby' and the answer is Justin Bieber.

​Anyways, I had a sudden thought - they've not had 'famous Rachels' as a category. Who is famous and called Rachel and I went through my mind trying to think of famous people called Rachel. About 3 days later, whilst watching this programme again 'Famous people called Rachel' came up as the category. I was shocked. I know I totally manifested that haha. Not that it was important. It was just a thought I had haha.

​This is weird I know but I thought I'd share this

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera