Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2016 10:20 am  #1

Strange Things

Hey everyone,

Some strange things have been happening. It's been about 2 months since my guy went away to think and travel. I know he's back in my area, I did text and call him in between with nothing in return, that was about a month ago now.

But that's besides the point now and doesn't really matter,

I've been focusing on myself, doing great things for me and my career and my family, I've done this whole process with him and others before but every time I forget and seem to learn something new each time.

I'm feeling better overall and trying to place it in the universe's hands and divine timing. I've done lanie's meditations every day and only carried on as they make me feel connected to him. When we've been together in the past we always had a weird telepathic connection of sorts.

But the weird thing is for the past week I've felt him around me, there's no real way to explain that properly but I've just felt like he's in the same room, or going to turn up even though I have no contact from him.

I woke up the other night feeling an arm around me and actually sat bolt upright freaked out, then another time I woke up and was so sure I saw him sitting at the end of my bed.

I feel a bit like maybe I'm just going crazy! I was so close to checking he wasn't in the bathroom it felt so real he was there.

I was tidying up in my room yesterday and I could smell him.

I've always been naturally a little psychic, I've had this before with deceased relatives of myself (and of other people) but never someone I'm sure is alive.

It's making me feel a bit loopy but I'm hoping it's a good sign. But while it's lovely to feel him around me so much it's also oddly frustrating at the same time as it keeps making me want to break no contact. Which I've said I won't this time.

Just very odd and wondering if anyone else has had the same.

Lots of love from me and my apparent ghost lol

Xx

7/13/2016 10:35 am  #2

Re: Strange Things

SWEETIE!!! DO NOT BREAK NO CONTACT!!!! I think you're doing a wonderful job!!! Keep it up! It's definitely natural to feel his presence and it's okay. Continue to raise your vibration and do things that make you happy and relaxed. He will return. The process works every time!! The happier and calmer I become, the more my desires are fulfilled. This is amazing and anything is possible!! Much love!!!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

7/13/2016 10:38 am  #3

Re: Strange Things

alston326 wrote:

SWEETIE!!! DO NOT BREAK NO CONTACT!!!! I think you're doing a wonderful job!!! Keep it up! It's definitely natural to feel his presence and it's okay. Continue to raise your vibration and do things that make you happy and relaxed. He will return. The process works every time!! The happier and calmer I become, the more my desires are fulfilled. This is amazing and anything is possible!! Much love!!!

You're back!!! :-D like a miracle lol. Hope you're ok drop me an email soon xxx

Board footera