Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2015 12:06 pm  #1

Lucid Dreamers

I'm curious to know if anyone here tried to be lucid in their dreams.I love this concept because it has lot of benefits (in manifestation too) but pretty hard to do. It is similar of trying to visualize in theta state.
Recently I'm trying to be lucid. It's helping me to distract from my guy....because most of the time, I read and think about being lucid so I thought why not!
Well, I'd already tried it before and two times I became lucid in my dream but due to being in a job, I'd not enough time to do...but now I'm free and exploring my own limits. I'd love to hear experiences if anyone tried it.

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

10/10/2015 12:33 pm  #2

Re: Lucid Dreamers

Yes! I really wanted to astral travel for a while there too! I'll write more tomorrow when I wake up. I SHOULD be lucid dreaming, it's like 3am here lol

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

10/10/2015 10:45 pm  #3

Great! I'll wait for it

I had a dream and I saw my Guy.I received his text too. (love) and lots of things were happening but again I forgot to do reality checks so I couldn't be lucid.
May be Next Time!

10/10/2015 11:01 pm  #4

Omg so after I posted to u, I was thinking about how much I used to want to astral travel.. And then I fell asleep, and totally started lucid dreaming. And then I had the weirdest of WEIRD experiences, and I'm pretty sure it was astral projecting!! 😳 I've never experienced ANYTHING LIKE IT EVER!! Eeeeeeek!!!!!

Feel it in your soul..

10/10/2015 11:39 pm  #5

Oh wow Cherished! I read many articles that say as much as you read or think about it, chances are pretty much to be lucid in your dreams. Do you remember what did you do while astral travelling?
I want to do astral travelling too.

10/11/2015 12:08 am  #6

I woke up and wrote down everything straight away!! I was so excited!!  My son jumped onto my bed and woke me up..

At first it was like I was driving a motorbike, only I was letting the bumps throw my body around..  If that makes sense.. And then I fell backwards, and landed in my bed! I rolled over the side, and onto the floor. Crawled around, put my hand through the mirror, it felt cool and slightly resistant but easy!! I was just a figure in the reflection. Moving around was weird, not like walking. But easy!

Then I went into the hall, THROUGH the wall into the laundry, it was easy! Like I just felt this white energy or dull static for a moment and then I was through! Then I went back out, headed down the hallway FLYING!! I literally just jumped and off I went! Into the kitchen. Then I awoke! One hour and I was awake again. It was so bizarre, but awesome!

Feel it in your soul..

10/11/2015 1:50 am  #7

Thank you shy Nd cherished for posting your experience...

I came across one lucid dreaming technique last year. And tried it... Just for 2 times I did because it's really need time.

You need to give time and devotion for the lucid like dreaming. I tried because I read somewhere lucid dreaming can make you reach theta state easily.

It was 2 times and both time I had beautiful dreams. It was so vivid and amazing.. Both about my guy.

A was hugging me and caressing me. I think lucid will make your subconscious state more active in theta state  and make you more prone to be alert in theta like state.

This was my experience...

I am happily married to my love arun now

10/11/2015 5:37 am  #8

That's wonderful cherished! Amazing experience.
Thanks a lot both of you

10/20/2015 3:55 am  #9

I had this experience at night while listening the audio of 'Guided Meditation'. When I listened it I fell asleep quickly still aware in my mind, so just for an instance I felt 'Out of Body Experience'.....I could see my bed, walls of my room ( eyes were closed when it happened) It thrilled me and I woke up...lol
I'm feeling amazing.

Last edited by Shy (10/20/2015 3:56 am)

10/20/2015 4:27 am  #10

That's exactly what happened to me!! I tried to do it again but nothing happened.. I'm not experienced in this area, any tips? I'm reading Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics book. So excited to explore this. Also, the other night I awoke from a really bizarre dream, and I was facing my wall. When I opened my eyes, there were sentences scrawled all over it in black marker. I was freaked out, thinking omg WHO would write all over my wall?! But as I jumped up to get a closer look I realised there was nothing there lol. And in my mind the words were repeating "the writing is on the wall.." WEIRD?!?!?!

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera