Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2016 5:55 pm  #1

RS help?

I've been doing RS for about a week now with a day or two of a break. Last night I did my first reverse RS session and this morning I did my first RS session with Lanie's MP3 and it made me cry. It was extremely powerful stuff! I have a few questions for all of you:

-Is it true Reverse RS works faster than "regular" RS?
Any stories?

-How long did it take all of you to see results?

-Is resistance a good thing? Actually, shortly before I started RS I saw that my love had blocked me on Twitter, even though I've been NC for a little over a month. Would this just be simple resistance to LoA?

Thanks!

Positivity, happiness, & love fills our new relationship. 

7/12/2016 6:04 pm  #2

Re: RS help?

hellolovely78 wrote:

-Is it true Reverse RS works faster than "regular" RS?

If you believe it.

hellolovely78 wrote:

-Is resistance a good thing? Actually, shortly before I started RS I saw that my love had blocked me on Twitter, even though I've been NC for a little over a month. Would this just be simple resistance to LoA?

I think that RS is just another form of visualisation. You don't manipulate the other person, but you change your own vibration. So, when you feel that your "target" resists, in my opinion it means that YOU have resistance going on and that's never a good thing. But the good thing about it being your resistance is that you can work on it.

hellolovely78 wrote:

-How long did it take all of you to see results?

I did it just once for a week and I saw results in a few days. But it depends on how much you believe in it. I had no limiting beliefs and was open minded. So it worked quickly.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/12/2016 6:39 pm  #3

Sorry about the random question.   But what's reverse RS?

7/12/2016 6:44 pm  #4

You're good! From what I understand, reverse RS is where instead of you being yourself and touching your partner, you imagine being your partner. You "step inside" of them, so to speak.

Positivity, happiness, & love fills our new relationship. 

7/13/2016 5:11 pm  #5

I agree with what you said Sanchi but I think RS goes further than that personally... I truly believe your messages reach the target's subconscious mind as well as having the effect of shifting your own vibration.

9/25/2016 10:15 am  #6

Dan2015 wrote:

Sorry about the random question. But what's reverse RS?

​Reverse RS is when you do RS but as the other person. Does that make sense? You do RS, you visualize you seducing someone, when you do REVERSE RS you visualize them seducing you.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

Board footera