Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2016 6:30 am  #1

Religion VS LOA

Lately I've been having a hard time telling religion and Loa appart. While LOa indicates that we create our own life experience, religion states that we were brought to Earth to follow a task God wants. Even as I scroll through my IG feed I see all these quotes like "god has a plan" "God has a better timing" etc... I'm just so confused.

Can you guys explain to me how you see things or links that you think might help me out.

Thank you in advance, I have been struggling with this question for a while.

7/11/2016 6:47 am  #2

Re: Religion VS LOA

There is no "VS". LoA and what religions tell you are the same thing. I would highly recommend to read some Neville Goddard. He bases his teachings on the Bible.
God is your subconscious mind/Inner Being or however you want to call it. There is no real seperation between you and god. What do you think your desires come from? Do you just decide, that you want THAT guy, because he has the right hair cut, the right heigh tand the right income? Or does the desire come from a place you haven't really access to? I see it that way: Desires are the wish of god to expand through you. You can follow your joy and help the expansion of the universe or you can cut yourself off by thinking negatively and focusing on what you don't want. But who benefits from you feeling bad?

Even if my view on it is completely wrong, why in the world would you choose to concentrate on what you don't want instead of what you do want? It's your right to focus on what you want. People who say that god has a plan for them either don't know about LoA or they are too lazy to control their minds and search for an excuse.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/11/2016 7:42 am  #3

Lol I vote Dumbledore! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/01/2016 6:16 pm  #4

Sanshi wrote:

There is no "VS". LoA and what religions tell you are the same thing. I would highly recommend to read some Neville Goddard. He bases his teachings on the Bible.
God is your subconscious mind/Inner Being or however you want to call it. There is no real seperation between you and god. What do you think your desires come from? Do you just decide, that you want THAT guy, because he has the right hair cut, the right heigh tand the right income? Or does the desire come from a place you haven't really access to? I see it that way: Desires are the wish of god to expand through you. You can follow your joy and help the expansion of the universe or you can cut yourself off by thinking negatively and focusing on what you don't want. But who benefits from you feeling bad?

Even if my view on it is completely wrong, why in the world would you choose to concentrate on what you don't want instead of what you do want? It's your right to focus on what you want. People who say that god has a plan for them either don't know about LoA or they are too lazy to control their minds and search for an excuse.
Β 

Β 
So I have a question this completely confuses me. If God is our subconscious then when it says in the bible to do Gods will and put his kingdom first and all things will be added to us then how does that apply to LOA as afar as Neville's teachings? I just sometimes get soooooo confused!😏

8/01/2016 6:30 pm  #5

Eve210 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Β 

Β 
So I have a question this completely confuses me. If God is our subconscious then when it says in the bible to do Gods will and put his kingdom first and all things will be added to us then how does that apply to LOA as afar as Neville's teachings? I just sometimes get soooooo confused!😏

This quote is pure LoA. My interpretation would be the following: The Bible tells us that god is love, so when we love or appreciate we do god's will - we tune into our true frequency. Putting his kingdom first means for me that we shouldn't wait until the circumstances change, but love/appreciate no matter what. And when we do that regardless of what happens around us, all things we want are floating into our experience.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

8/01/2016 6:37 pm  #6

Sanshi wrote:

Eve210 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Β 

Β 

This quote is pure LoA. My interpretation would be the following: The Bible tells us that god is love, so when we love or appreciate we do god's will - we tune into our true frequency. Putting his kingdom first means for me that we shouldn't wait until the circumstances change, but love/appreciate no matter what. And when we do that regardless of what happens around us, all things we want are floating into our experience.

Β Sounds good to me!πŸ˜€ Thank youπŸ€—

8/01/2016 6:46 pm  #7

You are welcome.
If you are interested in the topic, check out Neville's "Your Faith is your Fortune". You can find it online for free.
Β 

8/01/2016 9:10 pm  #8

Sanshi wrote:

You are welcome.
If you are interested in the topic, check out Neville's "Your Faith is your Fortune". You can find it online for free.
Β 

Β 
Thanks sweetie I willπŸ˜€

8/01/2016 9:11 pm  #9

GirlyGirl111 wrote:

I think everyone has their own beliefs about this. I believe that God is a separate entity. I think he is my heavenly father and his name is Jehovah. He resides in us but I do not think we are God. That's my opinion. I feel that God made the universe and anything he made is good. I'm not a new ager and I just go by my feelings about it...not other folks.

Also, I'm not personally referring to anyone else's post because I don't judge unless you worship Lucifer lol...then I'm out.

Β 
Funny you say that because I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness and we were raised as he is a separate entity as well but we come from him so when I hear things like this it completely confuses meπŸ€”

Last edited by Eve210 (8/01/2016 9:13 pm)

8/01/2016 9:16 pm  #10

GirlyGirl111 wrote:

Also, I'm not personally referring to anyone else's post because I don't judge unless you worship Lucifer lol...then I'm out.

Β 
By the way hahahaha you cracked me up!πŸ˜‚

Last edited by Eve210 (8/01/2016 9:16 pm)

Board footera