Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2018 12:18 pm  #11

Re: People posting about wanting exes back

Yes, of course you can post questions and ask for support here about manifesting a specific person

kavi wrote:

It is for gettiing specific person back.
right

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

10/01/2018 1:38 pm  #12

kavi wrote:

It is for gettiing specific person back.
right

What is? This whole forum? I don't think it is. As I suggested, a separate section would be a good idea. The whole focus of the whole forum isn't about getting exes/specific person. The home page of the site says "Your future can be the best yet! You can have improved relationships, more success in your job, better health. Whatever your dreams are, there is a route to it. Veronica can help guide you."

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (10/01/2018 2:19 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/01/2018 1:45 pm  #13

Yes, we should definitely have a place for everything - because I do offer advice on a number of topics and not just on an ex :D

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

10/01/2018 2:18 pm  #14

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Yes, we should definitely have a place for everything - because I do offer advice on a number of topics and not just on an ex :D

Absolutely! 

10/01/2018 3:09 pm  #15

It's only one principle. Why are different categories necessary for one principle? There are no different ways to apply it for different topics.
Plus nobody would post in those new categories anyway. I can imagine how it would end: 3 posts in the health section, 1 post in the job section, 5 in the weight loss section, 1000000 in the ex back section. What's the point of it?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/01/2018 3:13 pm  #16

Sanshi wrote:

It's only one principle. Why are different categories necessary for one principle? There are no different ways to apply it for different topics.
Plus nobody would post in those new categories anyway. I can imagine how it would end: 3 posts in the health section, 1 post in the job section, 5 in the weight loss section, 1000000 in the ex back section. What's the point of it?

Ha ha ha! Yes probably. But ex back posts are more prevalent and they push everything else in, for example "help me align" to the bottom so they don't get read anyway. I wasn't thinking about different principles, but more for different topics. I agree with you that the principles are the same for whatever you want.

10/02/2018 7:10 am  #17

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Ha ha ha! Yes probably. But ex back posts are more prevalent and they push everything else in, for example "help me align" to the bottom so they don't get read anyway. I wasn't thinking about different principles, but more for different topics. I agree with you that the principles are the same for whatever you want.

Yeah, that's true. Everything loses against the exes.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

10/03/2018 5:16 pm  #18

The gangs all here

The Universe is your playground.

10/04/2018 3:40 pm  #19

Avaelle wrote:

The gangs all here

You are still around. Hi

11/22/2018 1:46 pm  #20

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

would it be worth having a separate section - as it does seem to overwhelm other posts, which get lost, or don't get as much attention?

I know this is an old post but I've just added a section for ex/specific people discussion! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera