Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2016 10:04 pm  #1

quick manifestation turning into a game lol!!!

so i have been reading a lot about LOA the past month and feel like i got a pretty good handle on it. I mean its incredibly hard to do for getting back someone you love and I'm doing that too but there is a huge difference with that because i have a lot of feelings wrapped up in it.  

But besides that, I have made a few other things happen.  I wanted a getaway trip and really wanted to go to Hawaii but things didn't pan out because my friend didn't have enough cash. His plans fell through to go to new york with a friend this summer. Short story we are road tripping to Philadelphia and Washington with a couple more friends. So i still am getting a trip and with more friends , how cool right!

next i told my friend about the "ladder" thing with neville goddard and he saw a ladder at his work the next day but didnt climb it plus he also stopped after the first day.  I aslo told my cousin about it and for two nights he did it and on the third day he was in a situation  where he needed helpi getting over a high fence/wall and had no choice but to use the ladder that was unexpectedly offered to him by someone.  It was crazy we were both blown away!!

He his a total believer after that! lol. This really reaffirmed my belief too.

Another time we were driving and i was thinking i wanna see someone with a pink hat, few minutes later a pink car drove by lol . Not quite right but close lol.

One other time i wanted to see 111 on a license plate. It took about a week where i totally forgot about it and that day I came to a sudden stop at a red light behind another car and guess what his plate ended with 111! crazy right.

Now me and my cousin are just trying to make things happen.  He wanted a free beer but never told me what he wanted to manifest and that night at a bar the waitress spilled all our beers so technically that was a free beer because we didnt pay for it and she brought another one. But also I ended up paying for his beer because he bought me a coffee earlier.  When we got home he told me what he was trying to manifest and that it worked because he didnt pay for any beer that day lol.  So cool.

Today i wanted something super random to happen so i said that i will eat some bread which i very rarely do.  My mom comes with a coffee and asked me if i want it but i said no and she said "you can have it with this bread" holding a piece of bread!!  

This is getting really fun.  all these manifestations have happened within maybe two weeks time and im sure all because we put no effort or had any attachment to any of it and pretty much almost forgot what we had asked for.

I know they are not huge manifestations but it was a good test , cause it's easy on small things apparently but big things like a relationship where a lot of feelings of love are involved it's really hard at least for me anyways.

and i know you will say its only a big deal if you make it a big deal, manifesting a dollar is as easy as a million dollars. I might just try putting less effort in visualizing the relationship and doing so much and just chill out sit back and just know it will happen. (easier said than done but we will see)

also for last two weeks ive seen 11:11 everyday except for two days which i saw 1:11 and 3:33. the 333 was on a day i wasnt feeling very aligned. and these last two weeks Ive been feeling the best ever! Although today i just got really down because i saw a picture of her and she looked so pretty the most beautiful girl in the world to me 😃 , it happens i guess but just need to get back to where i was!

just wanted to share , have a great day!

Board footera