Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2016 6:52 am  #1

Need Guidance With Reverse RS

Dear All,

I wish to practice Reverse RS and need guidance.ย Please share your techniques with me.ย 
Should I visualize the Target making advances towards me, and me sweetly ignoring him and making him crave more of me?ย 

I have read it is more effective than RS. How is that?

Thank You All In Advance.
Piscean.

Last edited by Queen Piscean (7/04/2016 6:52 am)

7/06/2016 11:31 am  #2

Re: Need Guidance With Reverse RS

Dear All,

Kindly reply so that I can apply the Reverse RS technique.

Thank You.

7/06/2016 11:32 am  #3

In reverse rs you are in the mind of the other person pleasing you. So you are your loved one telling yourself how wonderful you are and how much you desire you.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/06/2016 11:39 am  #4

I am very thankful for your replyย holistichealing. I was under the impression we remain in our own physical bodies, and the Target pleases me. Thank you for clearing my doubt once again.ย 

holistichealing wrote:

In reverse rs you are in the mind of the other person pleasing you. So you are your loved one telling yourself how wonderful you are and how much you desire you.

ย 

Last edited by Queen Piscean (7/06/2016 11:39 am)

7/06/2016 12:21 pm  #5

You can't really do it wrong. It's always about the feeling of it. If you can feel it, you do it right.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/06/2016 12:27 pm  #6

Thank you for the guidance Sanshi. I have learnt that one size(technique) doesnt fit all in LOA. We need to listen to ourselves whenever we apply any technique whether it suits us or not and tweak it to our individual advantage. You messgae is very helpful.

Sanshi wrote:

You can't really do it wrong. It's always about the feeling of it. If you can feel it, you do it right.

ย 

9/23/2016 4:08 pm  #7

Reverse RS is just as powerful as RS. The only difference is you are visualizing it as if you're the other person doing it to you. I hope that makes sense

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.ย ย 

Board footera