Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2016 4:24 pm  #1

Feeling So Good!!!

Hello lovely ones!

I just want to say that I've been feeling amazing today!  I've been learning so much since being here and its' so inspiring talking to you all and reading all the posts.   So, today I sort of switched my meditation/visualisation.  I meditated with the intention of receiving love and nourishment from Source, and simply bathed in this for a while.  I had my hands over my heart area and just relaxed and breathed for a while, feeling myself breathing in white light and it going all the way through my body and down into the earth grounding me.  Once I felt really calm and relaxed I 'welcomed' and 'invited' my guy to join me in this loving energy.  I saw him sat across from me and I then held my left hand upwards as he placed his right hand over it.  He had his left hand over his heart area and I had my right hand over my heart area.  This is a meditation I do quite a lot but today I started with nourishing myself first, feeling my connection with the light/Source.  Then we just sat looking lovingly into each others eyes in silence for a few minutes.  Then he started talking to me for a while and then I replied back.  It all felt very loving.  We then hugged each other for while and I brought my senses into the picture as much as possible.  This position,  sat on his lap with my arms and legs around him and cuddling felt soooo good.  We did this for a while and kissed a bit and then I said it was time for me to go.  I then released him and said I'll see you later. 

That aside, I've just been feeling different today, it's like I just 'know' we're together now and yet, whatever happens, I'm not attached either.  And I'm affirming that I'm an attractive Goddess, lol  and feeling confident and good about myself.  I'm just feeling good within myself and it's lovely. Whenever I notice these moments now, I really 'milk' them like Abe said.  I stay there and admit to myself how good I feel   I feel like my 'love(r)' is within me.  And it's like the universe brings you the person only to reflect that which you already feel within.  So, to bask in the fullness of that feeling of being complete, whole on the inside first is so important to then manifesting the 'person'. And I think that's why the visualisations work because they make us feel so nourished.  But I am practising now to look to Source for Love first and then 'he' or 'she' has to appear?  I remember now that's how I attracted my guy in the very first place.  I was just focussed on feeling good and my connection with Source.  All I had done at that time was say 'it would be good to have a nice boyfriend' and then he came, he just kept turning up wherever I was. lol  But, I was just in a state of 'allowing',  I remember it.  And now, that's what I'm doing again.  Returning my focus to Source and receiving that love first.   So, I feel that to bask in self nourishment first before I start my visualisation with him feels very balancing so I just wanted to share all of this.  Please feel free to comment.

Love is all

7/03/2016 4:48 pm  #2

Re: Feeling So Good!!!

Congrats. Knowing feels great. No doubt, no fear, no worry, no attachment, just knowing. Keep that vibe up and he has to come. <3

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/16/2016 3:45 pm  #3

Re: Feeling So Good!!!

Sanshi wrote:

Congrats. Knowing feels great. No doubt, no fear, no worry, no attachment, just knowing. Keep that vibe up and he has to come. <3

Yes Sanshi, knowing really is such a lovely place to be!

Love is all

Board footera