Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2016 8:52 pm  #81

Re: Thinking maybe.. A bid farewell..

iinikkii wrote:

Cherished wrote:

So.. I really think you could benefit from slowing this whole frustrated, confused vibe. Step away, because from this vibration, you only perpetuate your confusion. You have the opportunity right this second to walk outside and breathe in the air and feel a little better NOW. And THAT shift will do more for you in the future than sitting on here arguing about not having what you want. It's about feeling better. Every moment of every day. Feeling a little better. Period.

I do need to focus more on just feeling better. Yesterday after you posted this, I was like.. " alright cherished, I'm going to just try to feel better today" so I put my phone down first went and got me a smoothie. I LOVE smoothies, they are so delicious and on a hot day they are very refreshing to me ( I get the fruit smoothies.. I'm trying to break my red bull habit, so I've switched it up to a riot smoothie which is far healthier for me AND I enjoy them just as much) (they are a little more expensive, but I don't care about that).. Then when I got back I went and put my bathing suit on and headed to the pool, still working on my tan, as I leave for the beach in 2 weeks and I am not going to look crazy pale when I get there. However it was clouding up and not very much sun rays to catch. But whatever, I went anyway and layed on my layout float in the pool for a little while. It felt so good, it felt calm, it felt relaxing.. And so even without the sun it felt really good. That all come to an end when it started raining on me while I was still laying there. So I got out and headed back to the house. Got home and had some delivery pizza and chilled. I ended up starting to watch the movie "what the bleep; down the rabbit hole" which is very very interesting. I wasn't watching for answers to my situation, just watching and listening for the interest and knowledge. I didn't finish the movie because I ended up falling asleep. I slept super late this morning and really just felt calm this morning.  So yah, I did just try to feel better yesterday, and all in all I had a pretty good day. So I guess I just need to get into the mode of doing that daily, instead of focusing on "where is he" all day everyday.

You know I love you cherished. Like I said before I know I'm a handful.. But I promise I'm worth it. I guess I just got a little dust on the bottle right now :/

Β 
Of course you're worth it. I already know that.. When will you feel it deep inside your heart? πŸ’ž

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/18/2016 9:18 pm  #82

Cherished wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

Cherished wrote:

So.. I really think you could benefit from slowing this whole frustrated, confused vibe. Step away, because from this vibration, you only perpetuate your confusion. You have the opportunity right this second to walk outside and breathe in the air and feel a little better NOW. And THAT shift will do more for you in the future than sitting on here arguing about not having what you want. It's about feeling better. Every moment of every day. Feeling a little better. Period.

I do need to focus more on just feeling better. Yesterday after you posted this, I was like.. " alright cherished, I'm going to just try to feel better today" so I put my phone down first went and got me a smoothie. I LOVE smoothies, they are so delicious and on a hot day they are very refreshing to me ( I get the fruit smoothies.. I'm trying to break my red bull habit, so I've switched it up to a riot smoothie which is far healthier for me AND I enjoy them just as much) (they are a little more expensive, but I don't care about that).. Then when I got back I went and put my bathing suit on and headed to the pool, still working on my tan, as I leave for the beach in 2 weeks and I am not going to look crazy pale when I get there. However it was clouding up and not very much sun rays to catch. But whatever, I went anyway and layed on my layout float in the pool for a little while. It felt so good, it felt calm, it felt relaxing.. And so even without the sun it felt really good. That all come to an end when it started raining on me while I was still laying there. So I got out and headed back to the house. Got home and had some delivery pizza and chilled. I ended up starting to watch the movie "what the bleep; down the rabbit hole" which is very very interesting. I wasn't watching for answers to my situation, just watching and listening for the interest and knowledge. I didn't finish the movie because I ended up falling asleep. I slept super late this morning and really just felt calm this morning.  So yah, I did just try to feel better yesterday, and all in all I had a pretty good day. So I guess I just need to get into the mode of doing that daily, instead of focusing on "where is he" all day everyday.

You know I love you cherished. Like I said before I know I'm a handful.. But I promise I'm worth it. I guess I just got a little dust on the bottle right now :/

Β 
Of course you're worth it. I already know that.. When will you feel it deep inside your heart? πŸ’ž

I think I'm on the edge of it.. Of feeling that worth deeply inside my heart. I have a question cherished.. So with trying to slow down and recalibrate and really trying to LISTEN to what you and others are saying.. After I put my phone down yesterday after your post.. And continuing into today I have felt this CALM feeling, kinda like "it's all gonna be alright".. BUT! Here's the question.. Yesterday and today, I have randomly started to feel angry with him. Not in a forced way, just out of the blue. For instance I was listening to the radio in my car yesterday on my way to get a smoothie (I listen to country) and this song come on which some of the lyrics were "I got your fix, I'll be the one to never let you go".. I got angry and said outloud " um I don't need your damn fix, I'll fix myself" then other random thoughts that I've said outloud spur the moment like " who the heck does he think he is" and " this is ridiculous, are you kidding me" and " screw him".. Among others that had some real pretty vocabulary. I guess my question is.. Does that contradict my desire? Like, is it ok that I'm getting pissed off for the FIRST time since he left??

7/19/2016 12:41 am  #83

iinikkii wrote:

wolf wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

It feels like coming home. And I just wanna go home.. Ya know?

So work with that.
Coming home, what's that feel like?
It feels like love.
It feels like appreciation.
It feels like pure alignment.
It feels like joy.
It feels like warmth.
It feels like understanding.
It feels like knowing.
It feels like clarity.
It feels like all's right.
It feels like I'll be okay.
It feels like caring.
It feels like love all around.
It feels like happiness.
It feels like relaxation.
I love this feeling of coming home to my lover's arms.
It feels so certain, I feel amazing, I feel cared for,
I feel like it's eternal, I feel like it's meant to be,
I feel that I'm there, I can feel the warmth,
I can feel the joy, I know what the fun of it feels like,
it feels like so many good jokes,
it feels like comfort, it feels like being completely understood,
it feels like having a really good time,
it feels like such a good genuine connection.
I love all that about my person.
It feels so good to me to be around them,
it feels like ease, it feels like everything's working out just fine,
it feels wonderful, it can only get better and better from here,
I know I'm doing really well, I know the work is to feel better
and that's exactly what I'm doing right now,
I know this is my reality and I create it as I wish,
I know I already vibrationally have it all, I just have to call it forth,
which I am doing right this moment.
It's all coming to me because I am so good,
because I have achieved vibrational alignment with it,
it now makes sense to me how all this works,
I know we're all connected, I know my person can feel the calling,
the signal I'm sending out is strong and attractive
because I am strong and attractive.
Yes, I am confident, beautiful, amazing, worthy beyond words,
I deserve to feel good right now because all my power is in my now,
and nothing is more important than that I feel good.

You wolf are amazing. You have a way with words and you hit the nail on the head. While reading this I had tears come into my eyes and roll down my face. Everything you just said just made me feel like you reached inside of my head and put words to exactly what it feels like. ( like I said, I sometimes have a hard time putting things into words, which I I know I can work on being better at) but yah..

It feels safe
I feel safe
I feel like nothing in the world can harm me
It feels secure
It feels peaceful
It feels like peace in my heart
It feels accepting and embracing
It feels like a crap load of fun
Oh and jokes?? It feels like sooooo many jokes, especially a bunch of inside jokes
It feels like me, the real me
It feels like I wanna stand on a roof top and let the whole world know just how grateful I am
It feels happy and joyful
It feels like nothing can kill my vibe
It feels prefect
It feels like a really good time
It feels sensual
I feel sexy
I feel beautiful
It feels for sure
It feels like YES! YES YES YES
it feels like dancing in the rain
It feels breath taking
It feels like I'm the luckiest girl in the world
It feels like seeing a shooting star for the first time ( I did see my very first shooting star when him and I first started dating, seen my first meteor shower with him, and found my first 4 leaf clover)
It feels refreshing
It feels CALM but at the same time it feels like butterflies in my stomach
It feels like meant to be
It feels like love
It feels like a dream come true

It feels like home

It feels like the greatest love story of all time.
It feels like true love conquers all.
It feels like there's no where I would rather be
It feel like I can't get enough
It feels like a dream
It feels for sure
It feels like certainly
It feels real
It feels like everything I've ever dreamed of
It feels like I want to eat your face
It feels like everything is right, and perfect

It feels like home .. Home.. Home. And home, is where my heart is

7/20/2016 8:33 pm  #84

Hey innikkii I only lurk here because I honestly never feel a Ned to post ever. My vibration has gone up so high these days that I'm at the point where I know I'll be happy without him. Yes, it'll be nice if he comes back, but right now I'm happy with me. I'm at the point where I am actually in love with what I see in the mirror. Sanshi has a great post which I've always found inspirational

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=27426#p27426

I'm going to be brutally honest with you, you are on way 2. You say you feel good and have been doing these things, yet you keep on mentioning that you're not at your desire.

Now yesterday, I had an appointment after work. I put the address in the GPS and started driving. The GPS kept on telling me where to go but because I was stressed and kept on noticing how late I was, I kept on missing the turns. However, the moment I told myself that I'm going o get there, regardless of what time I get there. Eventually I followed my GPS. The funny thing was that it had taken me to that location twice before but I was so focussed on getting to the place I needed to get to that I ignored all the other signs. I thought the GPS was wrong, but it was me ignoring the signs.

Why am I telling you this? Because you are on the ride, you have a GPS through this forum, yet you are constantly telling us you're not at your destination. You may have passed it a few times. You may have to take a sketchy tunnel. You may have to cross a wire bridge. But the more you say you will only reach your destination on the road you want to take and then complain it's not there, you're headed to way 3. Remember, focus on the journey, not the destination.

I know you're fundamentally against dating others. That's ok. If your heart isn't there, it isn't there. But let me ask you, your ex is clearly living his life and dating others. Why aren't you? Dating others shouldn't be to get over your ex, instead it allows you to relax and feel a new confident side of you. I know you're against it and I'm not going to push it on you. But I think that's the message most of us are trying to convey.

As for getting your ex back, there's a whole business dedicated to it. It's easy to buy an ebooks and hoard all the information. So many ebooks are misleading too. Its hard to separate the good from the bad. There are many coaches too. What works for some may not work for others. I personally did not find Veronica's approach suited for me. Her approach is very passive and I believe in taking action. But once you find something that works for you, just stick to it and don't seek second opinions. That's the problem with this forum, you're going to get so many opinions and you'll be confused. I hope I didn't sound too harsh. I'll PM you more stuff.

Board footera