Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2016 12:59 pm  #31

Re: Thinking maybe.. A bid farewell..

I just feel like I deserve another shot with him.. Yah I know I deserve love in general.. But it's him. And deserve my reconciliation just as much as anyone else

7/16/2016 1:11 pm  #32

SydneysMommy wrote:

So remember the whole thing has no time limit. And the 25 day challenge is closely titled!

In 25 days she says you can get a good response not necessarily your ex and the relationship.

So my take on this starting to be if the point was to be unblocked and the universe allowed us to see and the talk again I won!

Ok.. Well in the last 25/50/100/ etc days.. I've the universe hasn't showed me anything. No message, no run ins, haven't been unblocked.. Sooo ????

7/16/2016 1:13 pm  #33

I feel like this works a lot easier for those whom have just recently broken up, maybe haven't talked for a very short while, or are still in contact.

30 days no contact?? That's nothing! I can do 30 days no contact with out even blinking. M

But for those like me that haven't seen/ heard from/ ran in to/ spoken too in a very long time.. I think it's a completely different story in its entirety.

7/16/2016 1:27 pm  #34

You tried a one on one session with Veronica or even dating someone new? How long has it been?

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

7/16/2016 1:28 pm  #35

You are still focused on him and it sounds to me as if you would do it for him. "I'm happy now, why isn't he here?". That doesn't sound to me like completely happy. When I am completely happy, I don't need anything.

And you repeat your story over and over again and not only here. People have given you very good advice, but you still ask what you do wrong and you still doubt that it's even possible and you are still focused on him being not there. 25 days sounds good, but it's just marketing. It depends on how much you are able to allow it, how much you can trust. No one can give you a guarantee but you.

If you think it's the best decision to drop LoA at all, that's your choice. Maybe you are not ready yet and you will come back to it in a few years. That happened to me.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/16/2016 1:42 pm  #36

Sanshi wrote:

You are still focused on him and it sounds to me as if you would do it for him. "I'm happy now, why isn't he here?". That doesn't sound to me like completely happy. When I am completely happy, I don't need anything.

And you repeat your story over and over again and not only here. People have given you very good advice, but you still ask what you do wrong and you still doubt that it's even possible and you are still focused on him being not there. 25 days sounds good, but it's just marketing. It depends on how much you are able to allow it, how much you can trust. No one can give you a guarantee but you.

If you think it's the best decision to drop LoA at all, that's your choice. Maybe you are not ready yet and you will come back to it in a few years. That happened to me.

I agree about it being good marketing! Damn good if you ask me! And I bought into it real quick!

And I think it would be a bit sanctimonious for any of us to say we aren't here, doing this, to get our love back! So I'm not real sure what you're getting at. No one can say whether or not I've been feeling better, except for me. And I say, yes I have. A lot better actually!
If it wasn't about our "stuff I highly highly highly doubt, almost GAURANTEE none of us would be here on this specific forum

7/16/2016 1:45 pm  #37

SydneysMommy wrote:

You tried a one on one session with Veronica or even dating someone new? How long has it been?

Yes.. I have 100's of emails between Veronica and I. She makes it sound so FOR SURE GARANTEED and EASY! I have thoroughly enjoyed every email she has sent to me. Dating others? Just not interested. I'm not gonna just go on a date just to stroke my ego. I can get a date, I'm not interested. How long? We broke up January 2015.. I found Abe/loa last fall. I found Veronica and this forum January 2016.. And sent my first email to Veronica in February

7/16/2016 2:12 pm  #38

iinikkii wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

I agree about it being good marketing! Damn good if you ask me! And I bought into it real quick!

And I think it would be a bit sanctimonious for any of us to say we aren't here, doing this, to get our love back! So I'm not real sure what you're getting at. No one can say whether or not I've been feeling better, except for me. And I say, yes I have. A lot better actually!
If it wasn't about our "stuff I highly highly highly doubt, almost GAURANTEE none of us would be here on this specific forum

Yes, of course we all came here to get our love back, but some of us are still desperate about it and trying too hard and others have realised that it was always only about us. That's the paradox Bashar is talking about. You never get what you need or want so much. I can't say that the way to success is to let go, because my success has still to come, but I know that I feel much better, when I don't think about him not being there the whole day and that I can still feel good, if I don't focus on him at all and I still know that he will come.
When I came here, I just wanted my ex back. I didn't care about my happiness, I didn't care about loving myself, I just wanted a quick fix, so that the pain would stop, but now I'm really glad that it wasn't a quick fix. It wouldn't have helped me at all. I still would be miserable with my ex.

I never said that you don't feel better, I just said that, if someone is completely happy, there is no feeling of missing something. The vibe I get from you is always very aggressive and discontent and I have to admit that I don't really enjoy so much to reply to your posts. When you say, you are completely happy, that's fine, but I trust my ability to translate vibration and the vibration I get from you is far from fully happy.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

7/16/2016 2:39 pm  #39

And that is completely ok. You have zero obligation o respond to me at all! That's your choice. I will appreciate you when you do, and no hard feelings when you chose not to.

I'm just not gonna lie and say that I'm no doing ANY of this to get him back. Because that would be a lie. I had him, I lost him, I got deeply depressed, I really desire another chance with him, I found loa/Abe, I found Veronica and this forum,  and here I am still holding the desire to reconcile. For me to say that none of this is to get him back, I would be lying to me, you and everyone else and God/universe.

If you find me aggrivating.. I apologize. But not really, because I'm not making the post for you specifically. I'm no different than anyone else who comes here and vents/ ask questions/ needs help.. Etc. any you might find me aggrivating because I am aggrivated. People come here and ask questions on what to do and how to do it.. And the answers are way too easy. Just feel better and love yourself. And most of the time the responses come from those whom HAVENT got their guy back. Nothing wrong with that, we are all here to help each other. But when I get advice from someone whom also is pretty much sitting in the same seat I am, it makes me wonder. Now Cherished on the other hand.. She has been there, been through it and come out on the other side with exactly what she wanted. So her Advice really does feel inspiring and helpful. ( if only I could get on her level) same for cotton.. But when I get advice from one whom didn't get their guy, got someone else, or gave up all together.. It really doesn't seem beneficial to me

I'm not saying any of this as an insult of ANY kind .. And in also not refering to you in the above statement. I do very very very much enjoy reading your (Sanshi) post. Very very much so!

But what I was getting at is , we get these answers that make it sound SOOOOO FLIPPING EASY! So I get my hopes up.. And yah. Here I am. Down in the dumps because it really hasn't been very easy for me.

7/16/2016 3:41 pm  #40

I don't say you should lie, but the point is that it simply doesn't work that way. "Okay, I pretend to be happy to get him back, so that he can make me happy". The only vibe that's the universe gets is the "he is not here" vibe. I know that you can't do it for you, if you just want him back, but I hope you will finally reach the point at which you finally just want to be happy - with or without him.
If you think the answers are way too easy, why don't you just try to implement it? It can't hurt, can it? Maybe my guy isn't there yet, but I know exactly why he isn't there yet. It's okay for me, I have time and I know he will come eventually. And maybe I'm "waiting" still for this guy, but I got exes back in my past and I know exactly how I went about it and it fits in perfectly with all my LoA experiences. It really IS easy. I focus on something that I like, get happy about it, forget it and it comes - every single time. But the minute I have doubts or worries that it maybe won't come, it doesn't come. So it IS really that easy, but you have to practice it a while and give it a chance. And even when you said that you wasn't refering to me (it felt strongly that way though), I haven't given up on my ex, a car could hit him and I wouldn't care, he could beg for me coming back and I wouldn't care - just to put this in perspective again.

The reason why I still reply to your posts is that I think that you have the potential to get to the level of Cherished. It was just one of your posts a while ago that made me think that, but since I read it I somehow believed that you can do it.

Board footera