Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2016 3:24 pm  #1

is it ok to feel sad?

We..who practice LOA! we know we are the masters of our reality.. we practice positivity.. we practice happiness.... then with a flow of time we start staying positive and happy in actual... naturally..

But sometimes.. sometimes...we feel sad...tears burst out...just like now ..i am having.......  is it ok to accept the sadness?? Is it ok to cry???

Actually i am crying because of late many guys are liking me,i mean more and more guys are liking me...and one guy among them is reminding me of my man...the things he used to say and stuff... (is this also a sign of manifestation? I don't really look for sign though)
The remembrance lead to missing him...pain,hurt and i sarted crying..!

7/01/2016 3:33 pm  #2

Re: is it ok to feel sad?

LoveIsGod wrote:

We..who practice LOA! we know we are the masters of our reality.. we practice positivity.. we practice happiness.... then with a flow of time we start staying positive and happy in actual... naturally..

But sometimes.. sometimes...we feel sad...tears burst out...just like now ..i am having....... is it ok to accept the sadness?? Is it ok to cry???

Actually i am crying because of late many guys are liking me,i mean more and more guys are liking me...and one guy among them is reminding me of my man...the things he used to say and stuff... (is this also a sign of manifestation? I don't really look for sign though)
The remembrance lead to missing him...pain,hurt and i sarted crying..!

It's completely okay to be sad for a day. But think about why you are sad. Where is your focus? When you are sad, your focus is always on something unwanted. When you miss your guy, you are focused on his absence. Don't fight against your sadness, but try to gently shift your focus to things you like.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/01/2016 4:01 pm  #3

Thank you for responding in such a supportive manner @wolf!

7/01/2016 4:06 pm  #4

And Sanshi...trust me...i feel so scattered... i myself don't know what's making me cry??! Is that i am missing him? Yes but not so much to cry like this... am i missing those moments??? Yes but not so much to cry like this.. do i still love him...yes i do....but i can't find the feeling fo him anywhere in my heart... i mean...so puzzled.. so jumbled up... i won't be ever able to settle down with someone else(i know that)... yes i want him to came back and say i really love you...but settling down again??? I would really give a good couple of thoughts!!!

What am going through Sanshi???
Yesterday i was so damn happy...until now..i was so damn happy! Why ? What happens to me sometimes all of a sudden?

7/01/2016 4:29 pm  #5

Embrace it for a little while and let it pass. Fighting emotions is not good and we are not designed to do it for any amount of time!

Once you have pinpointed why you are feeling sad, let it be, recognise it, and once you feel the relief of it then you can start changing the thoughts that are negative into positive ones again 😊

7/01/2016 6:10 pm  #6

Thank you Pixelpie!!!

Thank you Em!!!

😘😘😘😘😘

7/01/2016 6:37 pm  #7

It's always OK to feel sad. All feelings, no matter how painful, are positive and help us grow and learn. Think of emotions as messengers - they are here to guide you.

If you repress your emotions too often, your joys will lose life and your sadness will become stuck, like you're emotionless and depressed.

I recommend practicing meditation or mindfulness when you feel sad, just accept it and let it flow through you like water. Don't judge it and don't beat yourself up for feeling bad - that blocks the flow. Emotions are energy in motion.

When you feel so blue, just be mindful of what you feel, accept it, remind yourself that fear is simply an illusion, and remind yourself of how brave you can be. It'll pass.

With awareness, you'll be more conscious of the thoughts that make you sad and it will be easier for you to change them and snap out of the negative loop when you catch it building.

You can also just enjoy a walk in nature, an uplifting movie, a song that soothes you - anything that helps you feel relief and soothing, anything that helps you feel closer to your own presence.

Also, remember that sadness may come not because we are in a low emotional place, but also because we might be releasing stuck emotional energy, so don't think you're back to square one just because you feel sad, it could very well be that you're making a lot of progress.

Additionally, I think it's good to have a list of what helps you accept and move up from different emotional states. I keep a list to soothe myself if I ever get depression again so I can snap out of it quicker: exercise, mindfulness meditation, favorite video games, movies, and books that keep me uplifted - I keep a list of these things to easily remind myself of what I can do when I feel blue and it soothes me because it reminds me that the action to heal is in my hands.

Last edited by Colonel Roosevelt (7/01/2016 6:41 pm)

7/01/2016 6:56 pm  #8

Colonel Roosevelt...

True Bashar follower you areπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Thank you ! Greatly explained (reminded too..πŸ˜‰)

And 'releasing stuck emotional energy'- this part really hit me..thank you..πŸ˜‡

And guyz coming in my life..reminding me of him..is this any sign of manifestation?

7/02/2016 5:39 am  #9

Being new to the forum and LOA even I was looking for an answer to your thread. No matter how much you try raising your vibration by focusing on the positives at times, I just break down and feel am back to square one. But the advice here are pretty motivating. When I feel blue I cry and then tell myself "Ok thats enough, please leave" and i feel better

Regarding you attracting other people, a good friend mentioned to me in another forum that when we practice LOA we attract the qualities of the people we desire, so people with those qualities will try to get in touch or contact you. Happy LOAΒ 

7/02/2016 12:12 pm  #10

Yeah tessy!! Love 😘😘😘😘😘

Board footera