Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2016 12:06 pm  #1

"Piggy Promise"

July 19th (Tuesday), 2016

Just about to sleep until...*cell phone ringing*
This is a ringtone I haven't heard for 3 months...
I looked at the screen, this is a name that hasn't shown up on my screen for 3 months.

"Hello?" 
"Can you come outside for a sec?"

In my mind "fuxx no I have no make up on right now, and in my pajamas too...I can't let him see THIS me after 3 months...ah...screw it..."

I opened the door, there he is. Holding a bouquet of flowers. In his most handsome fitted suit. 
"I am sorry piggy, I really am. I really missed you, but pride got in the way...literally every single thing reminded me of you,I haven't stopped thinking about you since then...Will you please be my piggy girlfriend again?"

I looked into his eyes and said "Sorry, I already have someone else that I love more than you."

He was in shock.
He asked "...who?"

"Me."

We laughed lol

Then I opened my mouth "If you can promise me to never break my heart again, then I will be your piggy girlfriend."

He smiled and hugged me really tight..."piggy promise."

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe" 

6/30/2016 12:12 pm  #2

Re: "Piggy Promise"

Aw, that's a cute story.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/30/2016 12:45 pm  #3

Awwww, perfect!!!!  The more I'm learning to appreciate and value myself, I'm becoming more detached to the outcome now.  Just be the magnet for all good things!!!

Love is all

6/30/2016 1:01 pm  #4

Sanshi wrote:

Aw, that's a cute story.

weird but I've been having this script in my head for the past month already LOL 
but it feels so good typing it out 

now I'm feeling so FLYYYYYYYYYYY

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe" 

6/30/2016 1:02 pm  #5

Susiewoo wrote:

Awwww, perfect!!!!  The more I'm learning to appreciate and value myself, I'm becoming more detached to the outcome now.  Just be the magnet for all good things!!!

That is SO RIGHT. don't worry because everything will be perfectly fine at the end : )
y'know,
we can be each others' positive magnets LOLOL <3 <3 <3 

6/30/2016 1:06 pm  #6

piggy720 wrote:

Susiewoo wrote:

That is SO RIGHT. don't worry because everything will be perfectly fine at the end : )
y'know,
we can be each others' positive magnets LOLOL <3 <3 <3 

But if you are both magnets and both positive, you repell each other. Just to be the killjoy who has some knowledge about physics.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/03/2016 11:30 am  #7

Sanshi, lolol

Love is all

7/04/2016 12:12 am  #8

SANSHI WHY YOU DO THIS 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EFF PHYSICS 
LOVE > PHYSICS 

because I know nothing about science : ( but I know a lot about love

9/18/2016 12:30 pm  #9

Love the "piggy girlfriend" title xD

Board footera