Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2016 2:54 pm  #31

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

RollingRock33 wrote:

And then said my girl is ABSOLUTELY not coming back. No chance at all.Β 

Imagine for a moment that this sentence above is the absolute truth. Β (I'm not saying it is - I suppose I am being devil's advocate).

What would you do with your life then? Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/29/2016 3:03 pm  #32

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

I'm not very surprised. The psychic is reading your vibe and your vibe at the moment is far from getting her back. You have to work on yourself! There is no other way to get her back. Please, understand this and at least give us the feeling that you are trying to do the work.
Β 

At the time of the reading my vibe was very very high and I was not only hopeful, but convinced that my girls coming back. The psychic ended up telling me that I would marry a shorter petite blonde girl. My girl matches nothing of that description. So where is she getting this other girl from?

I had a friend being told by a Psychic he was going to marry me, only because we had good chemistry. BUT I am not with him, I am with my beloved. You can be in a high vibration for a day and still get bad results only because you have not reach your true potential or she would be with you right now. But yes, you should really shift your focus on yourself because YOU are getting in your own way of being with her.

okay but where does this blonde girl come from? I dont understand that

6/29/2016 3:04 pm  #33

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

At the time of the reading my vibe was very very high and I was not only hopeful, but convinced that my girls coming back. The psychic ended up telling me that I would marry a shorter petite blonde girl. My girl matches nothing of that description. So where is she getting this other girl from?

I had a friend being told by a Psychic he was going to marry me, only because we had good chemistry. BUT I am not with him, I am with my beloved. You can be in a high vibration for a day and still get bad results only because you have not reach your true potential or she would be with you right now. But yes, you should really shift your focus on yourself because YOU are getting in your own way of being with her.

okay but where does this blonde girl come from? I dont understand that

It's quite simple, she is another woman who is in alignement with you at the moment.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/29/2016 3:09 pm  #34

Thanks guys. I know I have to work on myself and get myself into alignment before I even think about a relationship. But just the fact that my girl tells me she's not physically or emotionally attracted to me she can't see myself being with me two hands that she is so damn sure she'll never be with me makes me a little less hopeful... But you guys think I can still get her back? If you do, then I know I can too.

6/29/2016 3:12 pm  #35

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys. I know I have to work on myself and get myself into alignment before I even think about a relationship. But just the fact that my girl tells me she's not physically or emotionally attracted to me she can't see myself being with me two hands that she is so damn sure she'll never be with me makes me a little less hopeful... But you guys think I can still get her back? If you do, then I know I can too.

Yes, as long as you leave her be. I been through a scenario with my beloved where he wanted space from me because he was angry with me, and the more persistent I was with him and not leaving him be, the more he did not want to be with me. So then I decided to just focus on myself and doing things that make me happy.

6/29/2016 3:22 pm  #36

RollingRock33 wrote:

Many people have said it over and over again: It doesn't matter what is now. Couples split and get back together all the time.
How can she be attracted to you right now? You are pathetic (sorry but it is the truth right now). You have to change something in the inside that you can radiate it on the outside. She will think you are ******* hot, believe me. But you have to do the work first and the work is: See your own worth, make yourself the most important person in your life, understand that her behaviour and what she is saying right now is just a reflection of your thoughts, raise your vibration, ignore everything you don't like about your now reality and create a new happy story in your head, feel it and hold it for a while. That's it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/29/2016 3:29 pm  #37

Oh and something I feel the need to say, if one truly felt themselves the most important they would be at peace because they would not be trying to control the outside reality which causes anxiety. As well as, if the person they desire still does not desire them, it means you lack that true understanding of being the most imoortant. Once I valued myself is when it all fell into place.

6/29/2016 4:00 pm  #38

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Many people have said it over and over again: It doesn't matter what is now. Couples split and get back together all the time.
How can she be attracted to you right now? You are pathetic (sorry but it is the truth right now). You have to change something in the inside that you can radiate it on the outside. She will think you are ******* hot, believe me. But you have to do the work first and the work is: See your own worth, make yourself the most important person in your life, understand that her behaviour and what she is saying right now is just a reflection of your thoughts, raise your vibration, ignore everything you don't like about your now reality and create a new happy story in your head, feel it and hold it for a while. That's it.

You are a HUNDRED percent correct! Now i just need to find a way to act as if (which i have trouble with) and keeping a high vibration knowing its on its way.
Im not marrying a blonde petite girl. She said that girl is incredibly sweet and very cute. I dont care. I wont allow it! Thats not MY life. Im a creator and I WANT MY GIRL BACK.

And HH thank you so much!!

Ps. Is there a way i can get this ability to talk with spirits or whatever she did to become psychic? She said she was "born with the ability" but also said it "finally came to her when she turned 40"

Last edited by RollingRock33 (6/29/2016 4:01 pm)

6/29/2016 4:06 pm  #39

She also said no matter what I do she won't come back. But that's all on my vibration there right? So when she said "no matter what I do", that doesn't take into account when shifting to a new vibration, yeah?

6/29/2016 4:12 pm  #40

RollingRock33 wrote:

She also said no matter what I do she won't come back. But that's all on my vibration there right? So when she said "no matter what I do", that doesn't take into account when shifting to a new vibration, yeah?

She means in the physical reality. If you began and plead and whatnot. That is what she is referring to. Now to want such a gift, did she read tarot cards or did she just tell you things verbally? How exactly did she read your fortune?

Board footera