Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2016 12:38 pm  #241

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

Dan2015 wrote:

You should download Pokemon go.   Maybe it will take your mind off things for awhile

Already have ha

7/11/2016 2:24 pm  #242

I have followed this thread since thr beginning and I'dlike to personally  thank everyone for all the advice you've given RR  because it has helped me out.
here's to starting over and doing this the RIGHT way

7/11/2016 2:36 pm  #243

I'm not new to LOA.    And I've manifested a lot of cool stuff in the last 4-5  months

But this thread helped me too, sometimes it's good to have reminders and more advice.     It helped me to really refocus on myself

7/11/2016 3:39 pm  #244

Loik, you aren't alone on this.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/11/2016 4:49 pm  #245

Updated my snapchat story. Just for fun. Nothing to do with her, not to get her attention, etc. She updated hers about 30 minutes ago, didn't even look at mine. I really think she does want me out of her life.Β 

I'm trying so hard to keep her off my mind and keep my vibe up, but something so small can derail me. How do I get out of thinking my situation is hopeless?

7/11/2016 4:51 pm  #246

wolf wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Updated my snapchat story. Just for fun. Nothing to do with her, not to get her attention, etc. She updated hers about 30 minutes ago, didn't even look at mine. I really think she does want me out of her life.Β 

I'm trying so hard to keep her off my mind and keep my vibe up, but something so small can derail me. How do I get out of thinking my situation is hopeless?

Contact Veronica asap.

I have in the past, actually. Unfortunately, I don't make enough to buy one of her programs...

7/11/2016 4:53 pm  #247

RollingRock33 wrote:

wolf wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Contact Veronica asap.

I have in the past, actually. Unfortunately, I don't make enough to buy one of her programs...

There's needs to be some sort of exception because you struggle the most on here with your anxiety.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/11/2016 4:54 pm  #248

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

wolf wrote:

Contact Veronica asap.

There's needs to be some sort of exception because you struggle the most on here with your anxiety.

Exception...?

7/11/2016 5:24 pm  #249

Guys I'm closing this down. Please open your new thread RR 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera