Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2016 7:11 pm  #131

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Also, YOU sir need a change of environment.

How might one accomplish such a task?

What is the kind of environment that puts you at ease? That you feel more connected. For me I lived in the city all my life, but I plan on moving to a more nature like enviroment because it keeps me calm and focused.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/05/2016 9:29 pm  #132

Dude.  I don't want to be rude or give tough love or anything, but you really need to get a grip.   Everyone has been giving you advice for months now.    And it's like you take it one day.   But totally forget about it the next day.       

I know it's hard.   But you really need to get this stuff off your mind.    I don't know if this will help or not.  But it's advice to you.  Me. And anyone for that matter.   Just think about your past.   When you have gotten ex's back(if you have).  Hasn't it been ex's you totally forgot about?    For me, all the ex's I've gotten back with.   I honestly forgot they existed for months, or even if I thought about them.  It would only be once in awhile and all happy thoughts.       

It seems like you're killing yourself inside.    This stress level and even in some ways.  Depression level.  Is not healthy.   I've read that being too stressed/depressed can lead to health problems.    So seriously, forget about her for a little bit.    It's summer.   Go on a vacation.   Go on a road trip.     If you like sports.  Go to a baseball game.  Or think about football coming back.   Or how crazy NBA free agency has been(assuming you like sports )

Focus on your job.  Focus on future career goals you want to do.    Focus on having fun.    Life is short.   You shouldn't spend so much time focusing on another human being.      It's like you're putting yourself 2nd to her.  And it's not healthy at all. 

I think visualizing.  Scripting.  RS.  Etc. is fun.   And it works.    But I feel you need to go on a little vacation from her.       Once you're happy.  You can do all this stuff and it will be fun.   You'll probably see results a lot faster

7/05/2016 9:52 pm  #133

Dan2015 wrote:

Dude.  I don't want to be rude or give tough love or anything, but you really need to get a grip.   Everyone has been giving you advice for months now.    And it's like you take it one day.   But totally forget about it the next day.       

I know it's hard.   But you really need to get this stuff off your mind.    I don't know if this will help or not.  But it's advice to you.  Me. And anyone for that matter.   Just think about your past.   When you have gotten ex's back(if you have).  Hasn't it been ex's you totally forgot about?    For me, all the ex's I've gotten back with.   I honestly forgot they existed for months, or even if I thought about them.  It would only be once in awhile and all happy thoughts.       

It seems like you're killing yourself inside.    This stress level and even in some ways.  Depression level.  Is not healthy.   I've read that being too stressed/depressed can lead to health problems.    So seriously, forget about her for a little bit.    It's summer.   Go on a vacation.   Go on a road trip.     If you like sports.  Go to a baseball game.  Or think about football coming back.   Or how crazy NBA free agency has been(assuming you like sports )

Focus on your job.  Focus on future career goals you want to do.    Focus on having fun.    Life is short.   You shouldn't spend so much time focusing on another human being.      It's like you're putting yourself 2nd to her.  And it's not healthy at all. 

I think visualizing.  Scripting.  RS.  Etc. is fun.   And it works.    But I feel you need to go on a little vacation from her.       Once you're happy.  You can do all this stuff and it will be fun.   You'll probably see results a lot faster

Yeah, that's what I was getting at with a change of atmosphere. He needs to go somewhere to clear his mind because he doesn't want to end up like me. I got a lot of health problems due to anxiety and depression, that is why I am so focused on myself now.

7/05/2016 10:29 pm  #134

Thanks guys!

Just a thing;

After that last big fight when she blocked me she said "she hates me" and "She wants me out of her life", etc.Β 

Then about 4 days later she unblocks me from snapchat. And she said she'll "think about being friends again", "we'll see", etc.

If I've caused her THAT much pain to make her want to pull away and stay out of my life (and trust me. We were toxic so far together), and she then UNBLOCKS ME AFTER BEING SO CERTAIN AND BLOCKING BE INITIALLY, she must STILL have feelings for me despite what she says. If a friend had pushed me that far, I'd block them out FOR GOOD. So she MUST still have feelings for me if she's going against that!! (She's also the most prideful gal ever and sticks to her word. Wow.)

Β 

7/05/2016 10:41 pm  #135

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys!

Just a thing;

After that last big fight when she blocked me she said "she hates me" and "She wants me out of her life", etc.Β 

Then about 4 days later she unblocks me from snapchat. And she said she'll "think about being friends again", "we'll see", etc.

If I've caused her THAT much pain to make her want to pull away and stay out of my life (and trust me. We were toxic so far together), and she then UNBLOCKS ME AFTER BEING SO CERTAIN AND BLOCKING BE INITIALLY, she must STILL have feelings for me despite what she says. If a friend had pushed me that far, I'd block them out FOR GOOD. So she MUST still have feelings for me if she's going against that!! (She's also the most prideful gal ever and sticks to her word. Wow.)

Β 

Okay, but you still need to focus on yourself to prevent these events from keep happening. Talking to her won't help you as an individual. You need to do your part too and do something about that anxiety and depression of yours. Even though I am with my beloved I am still focusing on me so that things will be better in our relationship growth wise. You NEED to do the same.

7/05/2016 10:46 pm  #136

I recommend Mindful Manifestations by Veronica if you have not purchased it yet.

7/05/2016 10:54 pm  #137

Let me paint you a picture, my anxiety goes away because my beloved is talking to me now. But when he shows signs of not being interested or saying we are just friends I get anxious. So with that situation I learned to not lean on him to feel better, instead I focused on bettering myself and through that I was able to have faith and now we are together.

Otherwise when I was anxious our relationship was also toxic. But when I put the focus on me while still communicating with him and just sending him love and gratitude, then everything fell into place. That is why I keep telling you to keep focusing on yourself. Take it from someone who was in your situation.

7/06/2016 4:45 am  #138

Should this thread be moved as it isn't really a success story - YET!!!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/06/2016 6:48 am  #139

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Good idea!

She might not fully know it yet, but she's gotta have feelings for me if she blocks and unblocKS me like that ;)

7/06/2016 9:14 am  #140

RollingRock33 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Good idea!

She might not fully know it yet, but she's gotta have feelings for me if she blocks and unblocKS me like that ;)

Yes, but both of you are up and down. So focus on bettering yourself because it will never stop otherwise. Do some research on how to have CONTROL over your anxiety. You may be fine now, but you need to be fine for you, not her.

Board footera