Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2016 5:28 pm  #91

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

She just posted, "no one wants to snap with me :-("

I feel like that was towards me because this is my fourth day or so and no contacts. From a girl's perspective does anybody here think that's what it was? Thanks. I've never seen her do anything like that before. And she did that story soon after I posted mine. It definitely seems like she wants somebody's attention. Thoughts?

7/03/2016 5:29 pm  #92

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

And yup.still low. Trying to stay positive though. Having trouble believing shes on her way, but trying hard to be out of this "current reality"

Here's a thought - DON'T. ย Don't try believing she's on her way. ย (that doesn't mean she isn't but doesn't your brain need time out?)

Don't think about her. ย Don't do techniques and visualisation. ย Stop thinking about her, leave it alone, get on with your job or studies or whatever you do, your friends, whatever you do. ย Take some time off it. ย You will find a sense of relief, I am sure. ย Make your "current reality" bloody brilliant. ย 

Come back to it later (attracting her back etc) when you feel better, feel different. ย It won't change anything. ย She's not going anywhere. ย Aren't you knackered with it all?

Wow. That sounds like a really good idea thank you. And yes I am unnaturally emotionally drained.

7/04/2016 11:17 am  #93

Sam wrote:

Try to adopt the assumption that everything is always working out for you. If you can do this, then no matter what happens, it will always end up in a resolution that pleases you.

With the LOA, you get what you focus on. So if you continue to place importance on and analyze your circumstances, then you will keep receiving more situations for you to piece apart with your questions and concerns.

So instead, assume that everything is always working out in your favor, no matter what is currently happening. Then you will indeed attract things to work out for you constantly.

For example, in this situation with the Snapchat, don't question if it was a message for you or if it means she's missing you, just assume that it's true. And it will be.

Thank you Sam! Trying hard to stay positive and believe that.ย 

I've noticed I always have some sort of anxious feeling in my gut, no matter when or where I am, no matter what's on my mind. Will that "pain" hinder me from manifesting things in general?

Thanks so much!

7/04/2016 11:47 am  #94

Sam wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sam wrote:

Try to adopt the assumption that everything is always working out for you. If you can do this, then no matter what happens, it will always end up in a resolution that pleases you.

With the LOA, you get what you focus on. So if you continue to place importance on and analyze your circumstances, then you will keep receiving more situations for you to piece apart with your questions and concerns.

So instead, assume that everything is always working out in your favor, no matter what is currently happening. Then you will indeed attract things to work out for you constantly.

For example, in this situation with the Snapchat, don't question if it was a message for you or if it means she's missing you, just assume that it's true. And it will be.

I've noticed I always have some sort of anxious feeling in my gut, no matter when or where I am, no matter what's on my mind. Will that "pain" hinder me from manifesting things in general?

Thanks so much!

Yes, the pain will hinder you because pain and anxiety are low vibe. Those emotions stem from fear and fear is the opposite of love.

It's my belief that for anyone to be able to attract someone back, they first have to truly heal from the break up and be happy on their own.

That is why you've received so much advice on raising your vibration. But the thing is, you can't just hold a good vibe for a few days and expect everything to work out or get your vibe up so you can contact her, and then think that will prompt a positive response from her. Because all the fear will still exist below the surface. It's resistance and it will block your girl from coming to you.

I think Flamingo's advice earlier about holding off on her for a bit is great. I mean, isn't this exhausting for you?

Thank you. Even if I have a high vibration going, which I've noticed, I'll still have kind of an ache in my gut. Maybe it comes from having an anxiety disorder? Either way, if I believe that she's on her way or I believe she'll come back, is that sense of knowing enough for her to come back? Totally wondering. Thanks.

7/04/2016 12:00 pm  #95

I know exactly what you are talking about. It was the same for me. Even when I was feeling good, I had this feeling as if my heart were enchained (I felt it more in my stomach, but after it was gone, I felt emotionally free the first time in years, therefore I say heart). I think you have to get rid of this feeling. You are clearly resisting your desire. I don't know if it's the same thing for you, but while I had this feeling, I had a hard time feeling the relationship.
What helped me was stop fighting against it, first of all. If you try to kill it, it just gets bigger. I gave up the need to kill it. I knew that it would lead me nowhere to visualise and stuff with this feeling in my stomach, so I decided to drop my guy for a while. And really, that was the best thing I could do. I concentrated only on my happiness. I didn't set a time limit, because I can clearly feel when I'm in the position to attract someone and when I'm not. I just took the time to concentrate on only me and the feeling is gone and never came back. Everything is easier now.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/04/2016 2:09 pm  #96

Thanks guys! I really, really appreciate it. Trying to get my vibe higher. Spending time with the family Happy 4th by the way.ย 

ย 

7/04/2016 2:35 pm  #97

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sam wrote:

Thanks so much!

Do you enjoy nature?

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/04/2016 3:09 pm  #98

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sam wrote:

Thanks so much!

Do you enjoy nature?

I do! Its relaxing.

7/04/2016 3:24 pm  #99

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks so much!

Do you enjoy nature?

I do! Its relaxing.

It is good for anxiety, you should try being in nature often.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/04/2016 3:37 pm  #100

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Do you enjoy nature?

I do! Its relaxing.

It is good for anxiety, you should try being in nature often.

Thank you. Im parked in a lot around nature. Should i pray? PW?

Board footera