Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2016 9:06 am  #1

YOU ARE ENORMOUS

hello wonderfulls,
many of you may be dont know me..
i am neha and well i was here for the same reason for which most of us are...
i may not be very active here on forum but i quiet often visit here...

so heres' the thing...
yes She/He will come back., they have to.
but you have to realize at some point that this is not about them.., its not about them being the reason for our happiness...
its not them who made us feel loved ., we felt loved because thats the emotion within us..
we are love ., we produce love.
and more than giving it away to others we need need need to give to ourselves....

we are enormous we are love we are wonderful, we are eternal, we are whole, we dont dont Β need anyone else to complete us., to make us happy...

this life is ours we have to take the responsibility of it.., this whole journey is just so much about us getting us back...
now when i stand in edge and see my life i see millions of wonderful things that i can be or have..
we are astonishnigly., beautifully and amazingly made of STARDUST. we are made in God's image and we are God.., we have an amazing power within us but we cant use it untill we believe in it.
even bible says
FAITH MAKES ALL THINGS POSSIBLE
FAITH AS BIG AS MUSTARD SEED CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS
YOU GET AS MUCH AS YOUR FAITH IS.
this is all the way to tell you that your faith is everything you need Β to have..
you have infinite intelligence and power within you,. to be, do and have whatever you want..

all it takes is attention and belief to work..
we are amazing creators i guess we are done begging pleading crying over someone else.
comeon dude why?
we dont owe anyone anything..
be happy about yourself.., be pasiionate about your life., be love and i promise you will have anything and everything you want..
ive been there., and i know because ive seen it happen..
and we have so many living examples between us who make life worth living each day.,veronica., cherished, vera ., sam., dan., mrsplaha, cotton and many more..
i dunno about their love lives but man they are so at Β peace., is this a small accomplishment???
being happy and peaceful i guess is the biggest treasure of life...
love yourself ,man., cherish yourself.., enjoy the wonderness that life has to offer to you and all of that you want will come back to you..
forgive yourself and others,.let go of your past forgive it...
have unconditional love for yourself and to others..
i mean it UNCONDITIONAL LOVE..and they wil come running back to you...

love to all of you..

Β 

Sun is new each day..

6/26/2016 10:08 am  #2

Re: YOU ARE ENORMOUS

Very beautiful post 😘

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

6/26/2016 1:45 pm  #3

Yes, you understand. Much love here.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/26/2016 2:50 pm  #4

I love this post, I believe all you need is unconditional love and faith to make it happen. Pray and believe.

6/26/2016 3:52 pm  #5

aw I love thisΒ 
so much love!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe"Β 

6/27/2016 10:20 am  #6

I love that it made me feel so much better

Board footera