Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/25/2016 6:46 am  #1

So I got contact after a month but it wasn't the magical response...

Hey guys,

New to this forum so would love to say hi to you all andΒ 
[size=125]getΒ [/size]some advice off you fab people
My partner and I split up 2 months ago after 3 years together due us both being very depressed due to work, we both know we're soul mates and are meant to be together but he is very very mixed up and confused. My first mistake was begging and chasing after the split this happened for about a month until I had enough of him letting me down and being immature to hurt my feelings. I then broke off contact for a month and he also didn't contact me. Then yesterday after following Veronica's book for 2 weeks and following Law of Attraction for 6 weeks it happened, well I actually ended up in A&E in a really bad way and my best friend contacted him letting him know, he said that he sends his best wishes and he's glad she told him. So she said well tell Emma yourself and he said she wouldn't want to hear from me? This really baffled me as of course I would and I've always told him from day one I love him and will always be with him. So we waited and he didn't contact me,Β then the good old Universe nudged me and sent messages to my friends who also do LOA to tell me to message him so I did. It was a big leap of faith but he replied and was really caring and concerned.Β Β So here comes my question, that conversation faded out and he explained why I hadn't got the rent money yet for our flat. I'm now frustrated that he was never going to tell me I wasn't going to get my rent money as he's just changed jobs (which I'm grateful for as it was making him unhappy and proves the universe had been working behind the scenes). I had to go and contact him and then he told me. I run two websites and they shut down yesterday for no apparent reason he's my web guy so we all thought wow fate really is throwing you two together! So I messaged him again and he agreed to help but it honestly feels like he can't be bothered. He's not having open conversations with me and it just feels anything but magical. So I'm really stuck on what to do?

Did I manifest this okay conversation with my okay practises? How can I improve his responses? Should I cut contact again and let him chase me, because it just feels really wrong that I've had to chase him to tell him I'm okay and to find out about the rent. He was the one who left and made this difficult I just feel he should be chasing me it shouldn't be me making the effort? I do believe I let go of the outcome to some extent and now I do actually feel okay if I wasn't to be with him as even now he's letting me down. I just expected him to be transformed and realise what an idiot he's been!

Thanks in advance xx

Β Β Β Β 

Board footera