Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2016 2:16 am  #1

The perfect conversation

July 23, 2016
I woke up kind of late. I stayed up late texting back and forth with Drew. He is a night owl. It was 2pm. I got ready for the day it was pretty hot outside. I decided to wear dark blue jean short and a big tshirt and sandals. I was pretty hungry. I didn't feel like cooking so I decided to go to Veggie Grill with my sister.  We ate at the park and got a text from Drew. Asking if I wanted to hang out at Venice beach. I accepted the invite. He wanted to hang out all week but I had work. We got home around 4 and we were supposed to meet up with him around 5. We dropped off some groceries and left. Drew was early he had already gotten there. He was with a few friends. We finally got there and Drew was at the monkey bars. He loves that place. Drew immediately got off the monkey bars as he saw us walk up. We greeted the others; it was Keaton, Wesley and jack . Drew hugged me. "We should chill on the beach," he suggested, as I pulled away from the hug. We walked down to the shore we all talked making jokes. We sat around and talked for an hour. Till my sister and my friends suggested to go eat. I wasn't hungry and Drew wasn't either. I wanted to stay at the beach it was a bit more quiet than the boardwalk. I laid down as the others left. Drew followed. The sun was bright, I closed my eyes. "Whats up?" He said. "Really want to know ?" I asked. That's how we got to talking for 2 hours, about everything. He really loved talking about his beliefs. My sister and I had to leave. We both walked back to the boardwalk to meet up with the others. It wasn't that dark outside. Drew and his friends walked us to our car. We all broke into different conversations. "I don't think we had enough time to talk," he said. "Maybe you just talk to much,"I joked. "We need to hang out again," he said. "Soon," i said. "Nope Sunday night," he said. "'Maybe," I said, as I got in the car. He headed to his car.  He looked back as we drove by. He smirked. It was so easy talking to him and understanding each other on a deeper level. It was very eye opening I felt close to him.

6/30/2016 8:53 am  #2

Re: The perfect conversation

It seems to be so perfect as to be from one of my favourite books as a young teenager! :D I am sure, it'll be all so good! :D

in love wth myself! :D

6/30/2016 11:37 am  #3

awwwwwwwww this is so cuteΒ 

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe"Β 

9/19/2016 1:13 pm  #4

I am so happy and grateful now that I've received a message from my ex telling he's sorry for ignoring me and he wants to meet up. He's telling me how much of an idiot he's been for letting me go and ignoring me for so long and he wants another chance

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera