Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2016 10:29 am  #1

Another newbie here๐Ÿค—

Hi! I'm a newbie here. Been reading about LoA 2 years ago but nevere really study it serously.
I broke up with my ex 3 months ago (April 14). I was devastated, heartbroken, and hopeless, then one day-about a month ago, i remember about LoA and thought whether i can apply it to win my ex back, and through seaeching for all the techniques to win ex back, i stumbled upon veronica isle's video in youtube and have been listening and practicing her methods for almost 3 weeks now. At first i always worried about whether these whole things will work and help me to get back to my ex, but few days ago i came to a conclusion  that I don't want to worried about it anymore! I want to win him back and I will! Now I come to a point where i don't care anymore and keep saying, "i have you back, honey, and we have a better relationship than anything we ever had before, and i'm sorry, but nothing can stop it from happening-unless i'm the one who decided to stop! Idk if it is a right attitude though, lol.
Right now i keep practicing everything that had been told by Veronica(meditating, visualizing, write down a journal, act as if, have fun, love myself more), and just enjoying the process!
I have him back in 25 days!!
Btw, i might need some help and guidance since i'm new at these stuff, so please help me out. All the helps and critics will be so much appreciated!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’‘

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (6/23/2016 1:01 pm)

6/23/2016 12:47 pm  #2

Re: Another newbie here๐Ÿค—

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like a great attitude. The important thing is to be persistant with it. If you can manage to do that you have already won.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/23/2016 1:00 pm  #3

Sanshi wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like a great attitude. The important thing is to be persistant with it. If you can manage to do that you have already won.

True, i have to be persistent..keep the positive attitude and chill hehe. It will be challenging, so if you don't mind, i might ask for your advise/opinion now and then in near future. Thank you in advance.
And thank you for welcoming me!๐Ÿ˜Š

6/27/2016 11:06 am  #4

Hello All

I started with this on yesterday I haveย  read everything that I could think of to get my ex back and now I am trying LOAย  and so far I attract him calling meย  he calls about bills nothing about our relationship though. I just hope I am not building resistance although I want him back so badly but I will not lose my composure I act as if I am ok .

Board footera