Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2015 5:52 pm  #81

Re: Come manifesting!

Experiment 3!

"In this experiment, you’re going to pick an old story and you’re going to flip it. You’re going to take a reality that you have believed is absolute fact and you’re going to actively look for its exact opposite. I know you’re thinking of something. If not, maybe some of these falsehoods that I used to repeat about myself (and have since rewritten, thank you very much) might give you some ideas: I’m not that comfortable at parties. I’ve never been that great at relationships. I sometimes suffer from depression. It really doesn’t matter. It simply has to be something you’ve repeatedly said and believed about yourself. Pick an identity that you’ve worn like a pair of your favorite jeans. Okay, now you’re going to rewrite it. And during this 72- hour time frame, you’re going to look for evidence of this new reality. You’re going to actively look for all signs— any fragment or pottery shard— of the opposite of this statement that, up until now, you have believed."

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

9/08/2015 4:15 am  #82

Lol, I'm not finished either with my hunt!  One day to go,  but I just wanted to get the next one up!  👏😜

Feel it in your soul..

9/08/2015 4:17 am  #83

So far I've got my belly laugh, the baby smile, the billboard and 222!! I'm having SO MUCH FUN!

Feel it in your soul..

9/08/2015 4:25 am  #84

Sure, take it! Lol!

Feel it in your soul..

9/08/2015 4:26 am  #85

I DID see one of those funky primary coloured beach umbrellas today- ALMOST the beach ball! So I cheered on the universe and said "ahhhhhh, so close!! Give me the BALL!" I hope nobody heard me lol 😁

Feel it in your soul..

9/10/2015 9:12 pm  #86

Experiment 4 please.

9/10/2015 9:58 pm  #87

This experiment, which can be performed without an annoying monthly membership fee, is designed to prove two things: love isn’t something you have to find (it’s who you are); and when you’re “in love” (with everything), you’re aligned with Source, which makes all your intentions come flowing in. Here’s what I’d like you to do:

1. Be a love bomber. Get a pad of sticky notes (they come in all sorts of brilliant colors) and write love notes to the world. Stick them up everywhere. Tuck them into books at the library. Leave them on the backs of dollar bills. Tag posters on the subway.

2. Appreciate the world’s most annoying person. I once heard spiritual author Wayne Dyer say that there’s a photo of Rush Limbaugh, the conservative talk- show host, on his altar. It’s there along with St. Francis, Lao- tzu, and other masters because loving Rush, who has been known to push a few buttons, offers us a Ph.D. program in loving unconditionally. So pick out someone who trips your triggers (I know you’re thinking of someone) and begin looking for things to appreciate about him or her. On a scale of 1 to 10, rate how you feel before performing these two acts and after.

Feel it in your soul..

9/13/2015 4:25 am  #88

LoveYourself wrote:

I love the love bomber one I'm going to do this next week
Here's another idea I found - http://www.cardandgiftnetwork.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/GCA-National-Thinking-of-You-Week.jpg

That's really wonderful!! I also love this one, it makes me soooooooo happy to think of someone finding a message like that.. I know I would be simply over the moon if I stumbled upon one, it gets me straight into the vortex thinking about spreading all that joy 💓

Feel it in your soul..

9/13/2015 6:22 am  #89

LoveYourself wrote:

I actually have some heart shaped sticky notes in my drawer, so I'm going to use them

Even better😍

Feel it in your soul..

9/14/2015 9:32 pm  #90

Experiment 5 please.

Board footera