Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2015 9:22 am  #71

Re: Come manifesting!

shy wrote:

Experiment 1:

I purchased an earphone online which was defective and I've been struggling to refund or replace it for almost a month. So I intend that I will have my refund within 48 hours without any hassle.

Till it's coming, I am intending for another one

Experiment 2:

Tomorrow is my Birthday , I would like to have a text from my guy and would like to have a surprise gift from universe within next 48 hour. I expect it to be done

💕Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.💕

8/31/2015 10:10 pm  #72

ok, i'm ready! when can the fun begin???

9/01/2015 1:31 am  #73

TheWinner wrote:

ok, i'm ready! when can the fun begin???

Winner 😊 I was waiting for your signal- let's go!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

9/01/2015 2:33 am  #74

Game 1: The Right Side of the Bed ( or Start Your Day with a Laugh Track)

“When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living.” T ECUMSEH , NATIVE AMERICAN LEADER

Okay, so this game involves music and a couple of easy movements that I call calisthenics for big- ass manifesting. Using the first five minutes of your day to feel good is like programming a destination into your GPS, like fixing your eye on the spot where you want your golf ball to land. For the sake of experimentation, it’s only necessary to do the little ritual I’m about to impart for the next three days. But my hope is you’ll dig it enough to include it as a treasured part of your morning routine along with brushing your teeth and showering. Here’s how it works: LMFAO’s “Party Rock Anthem” is now the theme song for your morning.

Watch it on YouTube if you haven’t already. For the next three days, for a mere five minutes (c’mon, how easy it that?) you’re going to throw the following feel- good party in your brain:

1. Listen to one or more of these songs, all easily accessible on your phone (maybe it could be your alarm?) or your computer:

“Happy” by Pharrell Williams “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong “Best Day of My Life” by American Authors “I Believe I Can Fly” by R. Kelly “Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley “Celebration” by Kool and the Gang “I Feel Good” by James Brown “I Gotta Feeling” by Black Eyed Peas 2. Perform the following series of movements: Pump your fist in the air with complete glee. Repeat five times. Pretend you’re a Latin American soccer player who just made a goal. In the finals. When the score was tied. Do the Harlem Shuffle on your way to the bathroom in the morning. Before you brush your teeth. Go outside and stretch your arms wide to salute the sun that comes up every day without you having to pay for it or ask it to. Dancing to Pharrell Williams’s “Happy” while brushing my teeth has literally resculpted my brain and lowered my stress level. As I mentioned earlier, dancing and pumping my fists in the air is better than Breaking Bad’ s Walter White at furnishing me with a constant supply of happy drugs: dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin, to name just a few.

Game 2: Ask for Your Own Personal Cosmic Joke

Put in an order with the FP for something that will amuse you, something that makes you laugh out loud. Intend to be shown this “inside joke” within the next 72 hours, during the time frame of this experiment.

Game 3: PDA for Your Mind

For the next three days, make a commitment to be grateful for everything that happens. And not just for things like, say, the turkey handprint your daughter brings home from school or your neighbor’s blooming hydrangeas. If your mayonnaise jar falls out of the fridge while you’re looking for the leftover chicken fried rice, say “Thank you!” If the po- po notices you’re running late to work and gives you a citation to prove it, say thanks!

Feel it in your soul..

9/01/2015 9:15 am  #75

Experiement 5 is completed.  I got my sign by not hearing anything about my situation. I have no idea if that makes sense or not.  However, by not hearing something, I knew what decision to make.

On to Experiment 6 & 7.  I need to purchase my materials for 6.

9/03/2015 9:57 am  #76

OMG!! I can't believe it!! 
I was silently trying experiment 1 about a week ago, my vibration wasn't very high though, so no suprise that nothing happened (not to consider that our whole life is a blessing ).

So yesterday I thought about this experiment again, in a very light way. Just that I should try again and 48 hours start from now. In the evening when I did my affirmations and felt like I am tired of relationship-focused affirmations, I just said to myself ohh, I'm so happy with my financial situation and I can buy everything I want etc. Again, very ligthly and then I just forgot it as well as the experiment.

Today my boss called me in her office and........ I GOT A RAISE!!! Can you belive it! 

So few hours after good news I remembered the experiment and obviously considered the no 1 to be done. For number 2 you had to pick 2 things you want to see. I picked kittens and lettuce green cars. To me cars of this color are really uncommon. I think I have seen them max 3-4 during my whole life. Today as driving home (10 min drive) I saw 2!!!! It's so amazing!!! 

9/03/2015 1:45 pm  #77

For experiment 4 where you had to manifest something special I choose bouquet of flowers.

Can't wait! I wonder who will give them to me.. 

9/03/2015 3:02 pm  #78

Keep going, my beautiful, magnificent creators!! How wobderful is it to realise your own power?!?!

Feel it in your soul..

9/05/2015 10:52 pm  #79

Game 4 please. 

9/06/2015 12:01 am  #80

Ok this is Experiment 2!

This experiment is a refresher course, a warm- up to get those manifesting muscles back in shape, and a reminder that you get out of life whatever you’re looking for. Physicists call this web of connection the zero point field (what I call the field of infinite potentiality, or the FP) and claim that, within it, every possibility exists.

For the next 72 hours, you are going to actively look for the following eight “possibilities.”
Just keep your eyes open and make the intention to draw them into your conscious awareness.
The idea is that once you’ve “ordered them” from the universe, they’ll show up exactly as ordered.
And just like you never doubt that Amazon will deliver the new Call of Duty videogame to your doorstep, simply trust that the following eight things are rushing your way:

A belly laugh
A toy from your childhood
Your favorite song from high school
The number 222
A beach ball
A senior citizen in a fashionable hat
A smile from a baby
A billboard with a message for you

Think of it as a scavenger hunt, which was my favorite childhood game!

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera