Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2015 1:09 am  #51

Re: Come manifesting!

Debbie wrote:

E Squared is a really fun book to do. I remember deciding I was going to manfest a four leafed clover, and that same night while I was watching tv they startedย showing a field of clover.

Cherished, that is so cool! I have also managed to get my guy to say the exact (or more or less exact) words I have visualized him saying. It never fails to amaze me even though it has happened more times than I can remember.

ย 
You feel like such a BOSS when it happens though, huh! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

8/04/2015 5:17 am  #52

Experiment 9

For the next 48 hours, weโ€™re going to keep track of goodness and beauty. Keep a journal on hand for the next two days, and list these kindnesses. Here are some examples of what you might enumerate:

โ€œMy wife gave me a kiss before I left for my doctorโ€™s appointment.โ€
โ€œThe receptionist and I compared pictures of her new baby and my new grandson.โ€
โ€œWhen I entered my office with an armload of books, a stranger held the door for me.โ€
โ€œThe man at the lunch counter smiled and said, โ€˜Wassup?"
"Students in the overcrowded lunchroom graciously shared a table.โ€
โ€œMy e- mail misbehaved, and a colleague helped me sort it out.โ€
โ€œA colleague in another state responded to my testy message with grace and goodwill.โ€

Maybe expressing gratitude is more that just some mumbo- jumbo Pollyanna/Oprah thing. Willie Nelson, after all, said that when he started counting his blessings, his whole life turned around. Like Willie, Iโ€™m ready to bet on the probability of peace, bliss, and joy. Consequently, I will actively seek goodness with a vengeance.

Feel it in your soul..

8/21/2015 11:50 pm  #53

Ok! I'm moving onto book 2, E Cubed! Anyone wanna come manifesting? This has helped me so much in proving to myself that I have wonderful manifesting powers.. Who's in?!

Feel it in your soul..

8/22/2015 7:59 am  #54

Just read through the thread and I'm going to give it a try.ย 

Just asked for my blessing, so I'll let you guys know when it arrives!

8/22/2015 5:02 pm  #55

So, my blessing has already arrived. ย 

My neice and I have an arrangement, she gets to me my partner in crime for one vacation a year where I pay for 90% of it and she does chores (mowing the lawn, painting, etc) around my house for me. ย She left to go back to college today and all week I had been thinking about how I wanted to ask her to take care of the lawn before she left. ย In the end, I decided not to ask her because I knew had a lot of things to do before she drove back to school.

I came home from work today to find out that since my house is on her way to the highway, she stopped and took care of the lawn for me! Yay!

On to Experiment 2.

For the next 48 hours, I will be looking for the number 925 and purple cars.ย 

8/22/2015 5:06 pm  #56

Yay PhillyGirl! And we're off!!  It's so much more fun to have a co-creator here instead of just lurkers!!

Feel it in your soul..

8/23/2015 1:11 am  #57

Cherished wrote:

Ok! I'm moving onto book 2, E Cubed! Anyone wanna come manifesting? This has helped me so much in proving to myself that I have wonderful manifesting powers.. Who's in?!

yes, i'm in but first i'd like to finish the 28 magic days experiment.

8/23/2015 3:15 pm  #58

TheWinner wrote:

Cherished wrote:

ย 
Right! I shall wait for you then ๐Ÿ˜˜

Feel it in your soul..

8/23/2015 3:17 pm  #59

Cherished wrote:

TheWinner wrote:

Cherished wrote:

ย 
Right! I shall wait for you then ๐Ÿ˜˜

thanks! it wont take long now...

8/23/2015 8:25 pm  #60

A little over 24 hours...  3 purple cars.  AND I just noticed the time...  9:25.

Board footera