Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2015 5:12 am  #41

Re: Come manifesting!

Oh my goodness..  This has been my favorite experiment so far! I had asked the Universe my question..  "What is the most important thing?" And to me it is love. And I saw love all around me today, couples in love walking in the street, in pictures, I recieved a card, and everyone was extra lovely to me all day long. I was satisfied that yup, love  really is the most important thing!  So I kissed my 4 year old goodnight and said "I love you, and love is the most important thing in the whole universe." And OMG, my precious little boy said "I love you more than all the stars and all the planets. But it's not the most important thing. Believing is."

Pretty much answered my question. In fact, every question I've ever had, really.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

7/17/2015 11:55 pm  #42

Experiment 6- I've never done this so I'm very excited to watch this unfold!

Equipment:
Cardboard egg carton
Potting soil
Green- bean seeds

Instructions: Plant two beans in each of the 12 slots of the egg carton, and place it near a window. Water the plants every couple of days. Make the following conscious intention: With my innate energy, I will that the beans on the left side of the egg carton grow faster than the beans on the right. Write down your observations for the next seven days. Voilà— by the end of the week, you should see evidence that your intention has manifested.

Feel it in your soul..

7/19/2015 2:24 pm  #43

Cherished, 

After your post, I ordered these books and rec'd them over the weekend. They look awesome. Thanks for recommendation! 

This weekend marks the one year that my former partner has been seeing his current attacthment (with us enjoying a brief get together in the midway point). So, I look forward to learning how to really BELIEVE that I can turn this around or find someone else. Just a month ago he texted me that he loves me and "misses me terribly much of the time" but remembers all the back and forth between us and is scared. I don't get it. 

Thank you for your positiveness! I'm positive most of the time lately but it hard not to look at the passage of time as a marker...I wonder what it is that I need to do to make myself ready for love because I've been seeking a relationship for awhile. Hopefully these books will get me there.

Raindrop

7/19/2015 3:18 pm  #44

Same here. Thank you for recommending this book. I brought it a few months ago on my kindle but didnt get the chance to read it but started it today. Its so interesting! Looking forward to bringing more positivity into my life. Thanks!

Love yourself before you love others 💖

7/19/2015 3:54 pm  #45

Thank you,  I'm very excited to have some manifestors joining me! You must remember to play this like a game-don't spend any time worrying or becoming anxious about your experiment. Simply put your intention out there and focus on positivity. After all, THAT is where the magic occurs- you must be a vibrational match to the manifestation you are creating! And there's no way around it except for tending to your thoughts and getting HAPPY! When your little manifestation does show up, you must AT LEAST be grateful, if not jumping around like a kid on Christmas Day lol..

I'm off to water my beans 😂

Feel it in your soul..

7/20/2015 11:46 pm  #46

While I wait for my beans to grow.. Experiment 7.. This one I always practice anyway,  so I won't be doing this one per se..  But here it is,  it's a great practice!

The Principle: The Jenny Craig Principle
The Theory: Your thoughts and consciousness provide the scaffolding for your physical body. The Question: Does what I think affect my environment— specifically, the food I take into my body?
The Hypothesis: If my thoughts and consciousness are in a continuous dance with my environment, the food I eat can’t help but be affected by my thoughts. By changing what I think about and say to my food, I will be healthier and, for the sake of this experiment, lose at least one pound.
Time Required: 72 hours

Feel it in your soul..

7/20/2015 11:49 pm  #47

Experiment 8..
Here are the steps: 1.   Choose your target. While it’s certainly possible to send a message to practically anyone, I suggest choosing someone you’ve already met. Bruce Rosenblum, professor of physics at the University of California–Santa Cruz, claims that once you’ve met someone and shaken that person’s hand, you are forever entangled.

2.   Choose what kind of action or response you want. The more specific you can get, the better. Be very clear about your agenda. For my most recent experiment, I sent a message to my partner Jim: “Bring home a loaf of bread.”

3.   Place your target in front of your mind’s eye.

4.   “Be” with your target by embodying and experiencing your connection. Words are often an ineffective way to get a message across. Engage all your senses. And believe in your message. To make it more effective and to add a little fun, shower your target with good thoughts. Send them incomparable blessings. Think about them winning the lottery, getting a date with Channing Tatum, winning a trip around the world.

Feel it in your soul..

7/31/2015 5:53 pm  #48

My experiment 6 beans are growing beautifully!! The ones on the LEFT side that I've been singing to, that is 😜 The beans on the right are not coming up yet!! This is extraordinary!

Feel it in your soul..

7/31/2015 5:58 pm  #49

And Experiment 8 results.. I have to admit I was a little apprehensive about this one lol. I wasn't sure if I could pull this one off. So I sent a telepathic message to my friend and I visualised her answering me specifically. I put loads of energy into my visualisation. I had not heard from her in 2 weeks.  Soooooo, when I opened my eyes from my visualisation, I glanced at my phone and there was a message from her!! UNBELIEVABLE! Now, to be honest it didn't say anything whatsoever about what I had imagined lol. BUT I'm still absolutely chuffed that she felt drawn to speak to me right at that moment! I'm thinking she didn't get my specific message because I was doubting a little. But I'm 100% certain she will tell me exactly those words one day! I've also experienced this with my guy. It doesn't happen immediately with him, but he repeats back to me the words I have sometimes imagined him saying. This is SO cool- we are truly powerful creators 😊

Last edited by Cherished (7/31/2015 5:59 pm)

Feel it in your soul..

8/02/2015 8:48 am  #50

E Squared is a really fun book to do. I remember deciding I was going to manfest a four leafed clover, and that same night while I was watching tv they started showing a field of clover.

Cherished, that is so cool! I have also managed to get my guy to say the exact (or more or less exact) words I have visualized him saying. It never fails to amaze me even though it has happened more times than I can remember.

Last edited by Debbie (8/02/2015 8:52 am)

Board footera