Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/11/2015 2:42 am  #21

Re: Come manifesting!

Wow that's so cool Cherished!! I love this experiment. It's so interesting that it didn't work for her boyfriend.

7/11/2015 2:47 am  #22

I know, it was fascinating.. His exact words were "this $@&? is just a bunch of woo Woo,  as if it works! "
LOA at its best 😜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/11/2015 3:43 pm  #23

I'm interested in this. I have the books on my kindle but haven't had the chance to read yet. I'll start with the experiment 1 tonight. I'm excited.

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

7/11/2015 3:51 pm  #24

The books are FABULOUS, seriously. And she is such a great writer. She's hilarious but also has a really good grasp on LOA. So her books are perfectly balanced with experience/humour/quantum physics/LOA  basics. Love love love!

Feel it in your soul..

7/13/2015 8:00 pm  #25

Ok next experiment..
Manifest something specific, but "believable"........ Caveat... Don't try for the guy/girl JUST yet, your resistance may not let you manifest them fully right this second 😜
I went with a box of chocolates! And I had a contrast-ish few days...... And something very very funny happened...........

So, I stated my intention that I would receive a box of chocolates in 48 hours. Great!
Then I had some circumstances pop up that threw me WAAAAY out of my vortex. And my 2 year old got gastro at the same time. Awesome. So I had to go to the pharmacy to buy her some medicine, and I was pretty grumpy. Don't try this at home, people.. Grumpy gets you NOWHERE very quickly πŸ˜‚
I forgot my wallet. And then it rained & I had to fill my car with petrol IN THE RAIN. Then I finally got yo the pharmacy and explained that my toddler had gastro. The lady said I should buy this and that, and a hundred other things.. And THEN she said "oh, and perhaps she needs a treatment for intestinal worms just in case!" I said no, pretty sure that's not the problem.. And she said "Well, here you go take these anyway, its a giveaway bonus box of chocolates, just your lucky day!"

Lol, thank you Universe. It was indeed a box of chocolates! Combantrum was the name.. For the treatment of intestinal worms πŸ˜‚  I laughed so hard I almost choked.. Can somebody advise me.. Should I have been a little more specific AND a little more in my vortex in the lead-up to this particular manifestation perhaps?! πŸ™ˆ

Feel it in your soul..

7/13/2015 11:09 pm  #26

I have the book and I did experiment #1 last week - I asked for a blessing within 48 hours

24 hours into it, a guy walked into my office with a friend and after talking with him for like 30 mins, I found out that he does meditation, believes in LOA, and knows the industry my business is in. IN fact, he is friends with the founder of one of the technologies that we are using. He is a business coach and I invited him over to the office yesterday to deliver a 1-hour lecture to my staff. Today I offered him a job as a consultant basically to help improve our processes and help boost my employees' morale. These are my main challenges as a business owner and he came in at the right moment at the right time. I would like to nail the 3 Ps of busines (people, process, and product) -- we already have a great product, streamlined processes, and now my goal is to form the best team!Β 

Now on to experiment #2: I am doing this now. i want to attract yellow cars. As I am typing this, 3 yellow cars passed by outside.Β 

Next thing that I want to manifest are pink flowers.Β 

Β 

Last edited by Vera (7/13/2015 11:11 pm)

7/13/2015 11:26 pm  #27

Yay Vera!! I'm so glad you joined along! I was starting to bore myself 😜 Note your edit time- 11:11, nice one!
Every, and I mean EVERY time I glance at my watch, my phone, or ask the time it is something ELEVEN. My friends just roll their eyes now when I say out of the blue "what time is it? Are we late?" And they say "it's five ELEVEN, of course!" Just like that, you will see yellow cars EVERYWHERE NOW. Pink cars every day for me! It adds a little magic to your life, and it shows you that you are on track! Please keep sharing😘

Feel it in your soul..

7/14/2015 12:16 am  #28

Cherished wrote:

Ok next experiment..
Manifest something specific, but "believable"........ Caveat... Don't try for the guy/girl JUST yet, your resistance may not let you manifest them fully right this second 😜
I went with a box of chocolates! And I had a contrast-ish few days...... And something very very funny happened...........

So, I stated my intention that I would receive a box of chocolates in 48 hours. Great!
Then I had some circumstances pop up that threw me WAAAAY out of my vortex. And my 2 year old got gastro at the same time. Awesome. So I had to go to the pharmacy to buy her some medicine, and I was pretty grumpy. Don't try this at home, people.. Grumpy gets you NOWHERE very quickly πŸ˜‚
I forgot my wallet. And then it rained & I had to fill my car with petrol IN THE RAIN. Then I finally got yo the pharmacy and explained that my toddler had gastro. The lady said I should buy this and that, and a hundred other things.. And THEN she said "oh, and perhaps she needs a treatment for intestinal worms just in case!" I said no, pretty sure that's not the problem.. And she said "Well, here you go take these anyway, its a giveaway bonus box of chocolates, just your lucky day!"

Lol, thank you Universe. It was indeed a box of chocolates! Combantrum was the name.. For the treatment of intestinal worms πŸ˜‚  I laughed so hard I almost choked.. Can somebody advise me.. Should I have been a little more specific AND a little more in my vortex in the lead-up to this particular manifestation perhaps?! πŸ™ˆ

That's so funny!!! I'm asking for chocolate chip cookies!!

7/14/2015 12:19 am  #29

Lol,  maybe add "for very healthy adults" πŸ˜‚

Feel it in your soul..

7/14/2015 12:55 am  #30

@Cherished - I love E Squared!Β 

Board footera