Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2015 4:55 pm  #11

Re: Come manifesting!

Yup! Of course you did!! Now, see how that happened? You stated your intention, you let it go, you had faith it would come, and you had no control over what or when or how. And BOOM! A blessing that you've been wanting! Shall we move onto the next experiment? ๐Ÿ˜Š I find that doing these really help to gently remind us that LOA is very real and very powerful. It helps me to relax in the knowing that my bigger desires are of course coming too!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

7/07/2015 6:09 pm  #12

Experiment 2.
The Theory: You impact the field and draw from it according to your beliefs and expectations.
The world out there reflects what you want to see. It is nothing but your own illusions that keep you from experiencing peace, joy, and love. So for 48 hours Iโ€™m going to look for two things..........

I'm choosing pink cars! And coloured balloons!!

Feel it in your soul..

7/08/2015 1:33 am  #13

Cherished wrote:

Experiment 2.
The Theory: You impact the field and draw from it according to your beliefs and expectations.
The world out there reflects what you want to see. It is nothing but your own illusions that keep you from experiencing peace, joy, and love. So for 48 hours Iโ€™m going to look for two things..........

I'm excited to see my two things!!!

7/08/2015 2:13 am  #14

Cherished wrote:

Experiment 2.

I'm in again I choose the number 222 and my guy's name.

7/08/2015 3:30 am  #15

Balloons! Everywhere! Orange and pink and red and blue! I had to take a detour today, and went to some places I was not expecting.. And why was I surprised to see balloons all over the place? ๐Ÿ˜œ And as if the universe just wanted to show off, there were balloons tied to the gate at my 2 yr old's daycare centre! Bring on the pink cars!! How is everyone else doing? Come join in, lurkers ๐Ÿ˜˜

Feel it in your soul..

7/09/2015 3:33 am  #16

I saw 5 pink cars today ๐Ÿ˜Š

Feel it in your soul..

7/09/2015 3:52 am  #17

Cherished wrote:

I saw 5 pink cars today ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow!! Nice!!

7/10/2015 3:33 am  #18

Experiment 3- from the book:
Yes, it was scientists who first discovered that, despite all appearances to the contrary, human beings are not matter, but continually moving waves of energy. In this experiment youโ€™re going to prove that your thoughts and feelings also create energy waves. Hereโ€™s what you do: Get two wire coat hangers, easy to obtain in most any closet. Untwist the neck of each hanger until youโ€™ve got just two straight wires. These are your โ€œEinstein wands.โ€ Or rather they will be when you shape them into an L, about 12 inches long for the main part and 5 inches for the handle. Cut a plastic straw in half (you can score one free of charge at any McDonaldโ€™s), slide the handle that you just bent inside the straws (itโ€™ll make your wands swing easily), and bend the bottom of the hanger to hold the straw in place. Now, pretend youโ€™re a double- fisted, gun- slinging Matt Dillon from Gunsmoke with the wands held chest high and about ten inches from your body. Theyโ€™ll flap all over the place at first (like I said, youโ€™re an ongoing river of energy), so give them a few moments to settle down. Once theyโ€™ve stopped flapping, youโ€™re ready to begin the experiment. With your eyes straight ahead, vividly recall some very unpleasant event from your past. Depending on the intensity of your emotion, the wands will either stay straight ahead (weak intensity) or will point inward, tip to tip. The wands are following the electromagnetic bands around your body, which have contracted as a result of the negative frequency generated by your unpleasant thought and emotions. Now make your frequencies turn positive by thinking about something loving or joyous. The wands will now expand outward as your energy field expands to your positive energy flow. Okay, now keep your eyes straight ahead, but focus your attention on an object to your far right or far left and watch your wands follow your thoughts. The more you play with this, the more adept youโ€™ll become at feeling the vibrational shift as you change from one frequency to another.

Feel it in your soul..

7/10/2015 3:57 am  #19

Wow, this one is fabulous!! I've never done it before because I didn't have time.. The wands actually MOVE based on where you are focussing!! It is incredible! And it was fascinating to practice bad feelings vs love/joy.  I projected thoughts of hate and anger, and the wands drew together and crossed over. I very deliberately changed my emotion to one of joy.. At first nothing happened, and I tried to really feel love and send it out.. As I began to send out love, the wands slowly separated and opened right up!! It was unbelievable. I had my friend try it, and she had the same experience. She is also an LOA girl. Her boyfriend is NOT. He assumed it wouldn't work. And....... You guessed. The wands didn't move at all!

What I find most interesting is the impact of the negative vs positive emotions. The negative literally closes you off, and the emotion of love opens you up and spreads outwards to the universe. It makes me even MORE determined to watch my thoughts so that I am projecting predominantly kind and loving thoughts. I have no doubt at all that they will reach the other side of the universe ๐Ÿ˜Š

Feel it in your soul..

7/10/2015 1:58 pm  #20

That's so interesting! I'll have to try this out!

Board footera