Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/13/2016 4:27 pm  #161

Re: Come manifesting!

If you're already vibing high, it will come!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

5/19/2016 11:53 am  #162

Carisza wrote:

Well... That is weird :D

I just started te experiment 1.
I asked for a blessing within 48 hours. 5 minutes later I saw a name of my love at the calendar :D

Is this my blessing? :D Or is it a sign that I am on the good way to get my ex back soon? :D
I don't know but it definitely made me smile ;)

It made you smileย  which raises your vibrationย ย ย  which is a blessing in itselfย ย  but I also think seeing his name in a random place might indicate your vibration is drawing him closer to youย ย ย  Keep your vibration highย ย  only think about what you do wantย ย  Lets see what happens in the nextย  48 hours
ย 

5/25/2016 12:35 pm  #163

I was on Experiment 4 and I decide that I would manifest flowers. I wanted fresh flowers (I remember mentally being specific because I didn't want to receive a picture of flowers). I would say about 30 mins after I declared to the universe about my desire for flowers I received a text message from my mom. It was a picture of my front porch with 4 brand new hanging petunia plants that she had gotten for me. It took me about 3 minutes before I realized I manifested that. I was picturing a bouquet of flowers, but I never specified. Regardless I love them all them same. The universe was quick with this one!

5/25/2016 3:38 pm  #164

Boom! Nice work!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜˜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

5/26/2016 1:20 pm  #165

I struggled with Experiment 1 and thought it didn't work for me. Mostly because the most exciting thing that happened to me during the 48 hours was my car getting hit by another car who was leaving the scene of a separate car accident. I thought my car might be a total loss and I was not looking forward to car shopping. But today I got the quote and it's fixable and my insurance is covering it all.

That's when I realize this was my blessing. I had some damage (my fault) to the front of my car and I was avoiding getting it fixed but it was getting worse and worse and I knew I would eventually have to cave and pay for it. Where the damage was was the exact spot my car got hit. In fact- the whole part was crushed. Saved me about $1600 at the auto body.

5/26/2016 2:11 pm  #166

I asked for โ‚ฌ300 as I had some unexpected expenses this month. Two days later I received a โ‚ฌ323 tax rebate I wasn't expecting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

Board footera