Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2016 4:49 am  #151

Re: Come manifesting!

Cherished wrote:

Allgood wrote:

Hi all on this beautiful day. . I had a great result from this challenge at the weekend.

I decided my intention was to see a specific person that I hadn't seen in over 5 years. .I wasn't specific in where or when I would see this person but I made sure that it was face to face  and not a picture on social media  etc.

We dated many moons ago and had remained friends but drifted , so I choose this person as I had no idea where she was at this s time.

I set it up about 4 weeks ago
So there I was on Saturday doing my grocery shopping in a supermarket and literally as I put my first item in my basket I looked up  and there she was smiling at me ." omg Alan its been so long"  I actually burst out laughing lol.

It was lovely talking see her and we chatted for ages. The magic thing was this, she said that although she had often thought of me over the years in random occasions but in the last month I was on her mind alot!!!

No joke folks , this LOA is powerful stuff.

Without sounding like I have this mastered because I don't lol afterwards I studied back on how this manifestation worked so well and naturally.

And so it's quite simple,
Set the intention, be specific on certain aspects but don't over complicate it either with times or dates.
Have fun and pure faith that is enviable.
Release it ( detachment) and go about your life

And finally and this is the newest  factor iv learned, listen carefully to your higher self.. That day before I entered the supermarket I was feeling lazy and thought maybe I will give the shopping a miss until later but it was likeca little voice told me " get up off of your ass Alan and do it now lol"

Hope this post serves some of you well x

Β 
You just made my day 😘

Lol Alan has finally evolved. Xxx

5/03/2016 4:53 am  #152

The fact that you get it.. it just makes me sooooo happy! Sometimes it is difficult to articulate precisely HOW to get there.. but to watch you actually evolve into a deliberate creator is so wonderful. Thank you for absolutely rocking my evening πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/03/2016 5:03 am  #153

Cherished wrote:

The fact that you get it.. it just makes me sooooo happy! Sometimes it is difficult to articulate precisely HOW to get there.. but to watch you actually evolve into a deliberate creator is so wonderful. Thank you for absolutely rocking my evening πŸ’œπŸŒˆ

Well my gorgeous friend , you have been instrumental in my evolution so I'm eternally greatful xxx

5/03/2016 5:17 am  #154

Allgood wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Well my gorgeous friend , you have been instrumental in my evolution so I'm eternally greatful xxx

Β 
I'm just grateful that I get to see you succeeding.. And understanding that utter feeling of bliss that I've been trying to convey to you.. When you stand in your power, KNOWING that you deliberately created what is in front of you.. It's magical, isn't it?

And I wish more people would practice here- because it's not about getting your love back. It's about finding your true self. It's a journey of self-love, self-worth and respect. It's about trust and surrender. And KNOWING.

And it helps to believe in unicorns 😜

Feel it in your soul..

5/03/2016 9:30 am  #155

Allgood wrote:

Hi all on this beautiful day. . I had a great result from this challenge at the weekend.

I decided my intention was to see a specific person that I hadn't seen in over 5 years. .I wasn't specific in where or when I would see this person but I made sure that it was face to face and not a picture on social media etc.

We dated many moons ago and had remained friends but drifted , so I choose this person as I had no idea where she was at this s time.

I set it up about 4 weeks ago
So there I was on Saturday doing my grocery shopping in a supermarket and literally as I put my first item in my basket I looked up and there she was smiling at me ." omg Alan its been so long" I actually burst out laughing lol.

It was lovely talking see her and we chatted for ages. The magic thing was this, she said that although she had often thought of me over the years in random occasions but in the last month I was on her mind alot!!!

No joke folks , this LOA is powerful stuff.

Without sounding like I have this mastered because I don't lol afterwards I studied back on how this manifestation worked so well and naturally.

And so it's quite simple,
Set the intention, be specific on certain aspects but don't over complicate it either with times or dates.
Have fun and pure faith that is enviable.
Release it ( detachment) and go about your life

And finally and this is the newest factor iv learned, listen carefully to your higher self.. That day before I entered the supermarket I was feeling lazy and thought maybe I will give the shopping a miss until later but it was likeca little voice told me " get up off of your ass Alan and do it now lol"

Hope this post serves some of you well x

Brilliant!!Β Β  Thank you so much dear dear friendΒ Β !!!!
Β 

5/07/2016 7:03 am  #156

I've done some of the experiments with quite a degree of success however I still seem to have doubts over succeeding in getting my ex back.  I worry that these doubts are preventing or slowing down the process and I struggle with keeping them in check.  Her new relationship is still going strong and I get very disheartened by this. While I've seen success in manifesting I really struggle with staying positive  when it comes to getting her back.  I'll take any suggestions or words of encouragement that you guys have πŸ˜€

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

5/07/2016 4:51 pm  #157

That doubt will keep it from manifesting. You have to spend some time living in gratitude and practicing your skills!

Feel it in your soul..

5/13/2016 3:02 pm  #158

ill be honest I read the first chapter and stated the first experiment and honestly I didn't get anything. Did I do something wrong? like not even a free cup of coffee..maybe I should reread it?

5/13/2016 3:13 pm  #159

It's just vibration. Sometimes starting out, your doubt is more dominant than your beliefs and expectations. Work on just raising your vibration more,  through appreciation etc.  And then read and try again. It's not faulty for you, you manifested exactly what you expected to manifest. Shift your expectations 😊

Feel it in your soul..

5/13/2016 3:59 pm  #160

Thanks Cherished! I been Β trying to raise my vibration and in general I do believe because I have done it before (manifested some things even got my relationship back at one point and trying to manifest it again atm) Any other good tips on raising vibrations because I am really loving myself Β and doing things that make me happy and joyful?

Board footera