Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2016 10:49 am  #141

Re: Come manifesting!

I manifested a cut on my thumb lolol. I was trying to turn my beer can into a spit cup.I knew in my gut I was about to fk up and just knew I would cut my thumb. Yup, I did. Hurts like a sob too lol.

Thoughts become things.

4/25/2016 5:22 pm  #142

So yesterday I was walking to buy chocolate and I nearly got killed and I had the green pedestrian,
Later I got to see my ex housemate now land lord and there month old baby boy!! I've seen G since but not A as she had a c-section.

4/29/2016 6:06 am  #143

I just don't want to admit that nothing hAppenned in my 1st experiment... ofcourse i did receive some blessing but i did not realize may be...! Right?
Cherished.. what I am doing wrong? I tried twice off late!
When i did the first time nothing happened special, only that during that time my dad went to buy some essential for me,that shop was closed,so he brought "dhokla" for me..one of my fav food items,but yes its not that he never brings anything for me,and that was the first time!

The second time when i tried, yes i had an evening outing but that was preplanned before,and yes with us went a cute baby girl(our neighbour) i really enjoyed with her,but again she often comes at our place.. the 48 hours of span of the second try ended today morning 11.40am(India)..when it was 10.30am i still believed something good is gonna definitely happen..at around 11.15am or so, one of my maternal aunt came with her daughter and friend... my aunt was in hurry ,she just came to show her friend that i look so beautiful(according to her😜)...ofcourse i felt happy..... Mmmmm now i don't know this is a blessing from Universe or not... she comes but not often,and that to with a friend to just show my beauty..πŸ˜‚
Is this a sign or blessing?πŸ˜‡

4/29/2016 6:31 am  #144

It's whatever you think it is! Things won't be apparent to you, or might not seem to come if you are timing it and worrying about when and how and what. You have to play this like a game. Have fun with it, and celebrate everything that comes your way as a win.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/29/2016 7:55 am  #145

Ok...yes i feel the compliment today is a gift...but yes i wanted something more specific, after which i will have a spark that yes this is the sign... so what should i do now? I should try it once more or should i go to 2nd one?

4/29/2016 4:08 pm  #146

Do it again, but without stress or doubt. Know it's coming and it will.

Feel it in your soul..

5/02/2016 3:46 pm  #147

I got a blessing, too! I got a scholarship bonus

❀ Oɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ α΄€ ᴅᴇᴄΙͺsΙͺᴏɴ﹐ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴜɴΙͺᴠᴇʀsᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴘΙͺʀᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ Ιͺα΄› Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄. Rα΄€ΚŸα΄˜Κœ Wα΄€ΚŸα΄…α΄ Eᴍᴇʀsᴏɴ ❀
Β 

5/03/2016 3:22 am  #148

Conordeman wrote:

Yesterday at work I asked the Universe for a free iPhone 5. A few hours later I found one in my work car πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Now, it's not really mine and I'll return it to the owner but I thought "that's funny, maybe next time I'll be a little more specific" πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

There's actually more to this story. I asked for a free iPhone 5 and an American muscle car. I didn't get to return the phone to its owner until yesterday. It still had a charger attached. After delivering it back to the owner I had to detour and go through another town. As I entered the other town, what was right in front of me....a Dodge Charger. Here in Ireland they are not common. Thoughts anyone πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

5/03/2016 4:16 am  #149

Hi all on this beautiful day. . I had a great result from this challenge at the weekend.

I decided my intention was to see a specific person that I hadn't seen in over 5 years. .I wasn't specific in where or when I would see this person but I made sure that it was face to face  and not a picture on social media  etc.

We dated many moons ago and had remained friends but drifted , so I choose this person as I had no idea where she was at this s time.

I set it up about 4 weeks ago
So there I was on Saturday doing my grocery shopping in a supermarket and literally as I put my first item in my basket I looked up  and there she was smiling at me ." omg Alan its been so long"  I actually burst out laughing lol.

It was lovely talking see her and we chatted for ages. The magic thing was this, she said that although she had often thought of me over the years in random occasions but in the last month I was on her mind alot!!!

No joke folks , this LOA is powerful stuff.

Without sounding like I have this mastered because I don't lol afterwards I studied back on how this manifestation worked so well and naturally.

And so it's quite simple,
Set the intention, be specific on certain aspects but don't over complicate it either with times or dates.
Have fun and pure faith that is enviable.
Release it ( detachment) and go about your life

And finally and this is the newest  factor iv learned, listen carefully to your higher self.. That day before I entered the supermarket I was feeling lazy and thought maybe I will give the shopping a miss until later but it was likeca little voice told me " get up off of your ass Alan and do it now lol"

Hope this post serves some of you well x

Last edited by Allgood (5/03/2016 4:25 am)

5/03/2016 4:42 am  #150

Allgood wrote:

Hi all on this beautiful day. . I had a great result from this challenge at the weekend.

I decided my intention was to see a specific person that I hadn't seen in over 5 years. .I wasn't specific in where or when I would see this person but I made sure that it was face to face  and not a picture on social media  etc.

We dated many moons ago and had remained friends but drifted , so I choose this person as I had no idea where she was at this s time.

I set it up about 4 weeks ago
So there I was on Saturday doing my grocery shopping in a supermarket and literally as I put my first item in my basket I looked up  and there she was smiling at me ." omg Alan its been so long"  I actually burst out laughing lol.

It was lovely talking see her and we chatted for ages. The magic thing was this, she said that although she had often thought of me over the years in random occasions but in the last month I was on her mind alot!!!

No joke folks , this LOA is powerful stuff.

Without sounding like I have this mastered because I don't lol afterwards I studied back on how this manifestation worked so well and naturally.

And so it's quite simple,
Set the intention, be specific on certain aspects but don't over complicate it either with times or dates.
Have fun and pure faith that is enviable.
Release it ( detachment) and go about your life

And finally and this is the newest  factor iv learned, listen carefully to your higher self.. That day before I entered the supermarket I was feeling lazy and thought maybe I will give the shopping a miss until later but it was likeca little voice told me " get up off of your ass Alan and do it now lol"

Hope this post serves some of you well x

Β 
You just made my day 😘

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera