Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2016 8:00 pm  #121

Re: Come manifesting!

i'm now singing up for experiment 1Ā 

Cherished wrote:

Oh, they are soooo good, and very useful to build up your beliefs about LOA.

Today is experiment 1. It is simply to give the universe 48 hours to present you with a blessing. You want an acknowledgment from the universe, and you want proof that LOA exists. So you put out yiye intention to receive a blessing from the universe, and you kick back and wait for it's arrival! It may be a gift, an incredible sunset, a phone call you were wanting.. You simply ask the universe to deliver you your blessing within the 48 hours. That's it! You must have faith that you will receive, and some enthusiasm about what it could be. Ive done this one a few times and have always received something either very funny, or rather wonderful šŸ˜Š

i'll report backĀ 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Ā 

1/30/2016 6:05 am  #122

ok so I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! since I last posted here amazing things have happened. something a bit miraculous which is private, but another blessing as well, an amazing STORM! I loooooooooooooove storms so much and this one was the biggest one I've seen in years! almost no storms and for looong time and since asking for a blessing a huge one!!
also something weird has happened to my energy. ive been clinically depressed but suddenly today I was so happy all day, i literally started laughing because I'm so happy! am I going crazy? maybe it's just coffee ;) and this happened before the storm or good news!!

im skipping a couple of experiments that don't interest me. now I want to manifest something specific but believable (#4) so this will be an AMAZING acing of my next homeworks though i haven't studied as much as I wanted too. wish me luck!

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Ā 

1/30/2016 6:10 am  #123

You don't need ANY luck. You just have to believe it and expect it happily!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand šŸ’žĀ 

1/30/2016 6:14 am  #124

lol thanks Cherished! maybe I just need luck believing and expecting it lololol

Ā 

2/02/2016 6:10 pm  #125

As requested, bumping for your manifesting experiments!

Feel it in your soul..

2/02/2016 6:20 pm  #126

well i aced some of my homeworks at leastĀ Ā hahaha.

up next i want to do 3 challenges at once.Ā 

"Experiment 5!
"Choose an issue that is troubling you, something that has a yes or no answer, something on which youā€™re really confused and donā€™t know what to do. I know youā€™re thinking of something right now, doesnā€™t matter what it is. That issue will work. Look at your watch. Ask for a clear, non- debatable answer and ask for it to show up within the next 48 hours. It might show up immediately. It might take only a day, but within 48 hours, expect to have a neon sign of an answer. Itā€™s your job to set the intention and the time frame. The Universe will do the rest."

Experiment 7..Ā 

The Principle: The Jenny Craig PrincipleĀ 
The Theory: Your thoughts and consciousness provide the scaffolding for your physical body. The Question: Does what I think affect my environmentā€” specifically, the food I take into my body?Ā 
The Hypothesis: If my thoughts and consciousness are in a continuous dance with my environment, the food I eat canā€™t help but be affected by my thoughts. By changing what I think about and say to my food, I will be healthier and, for the sake of this experiment, lose at least one pound.Ā 
Time Required: 72 hour

Experiment 8..Ā 

Here are the steps: 1.Ā Ā Ā Choose your target. While itā€™s certainly possible to send a message to practically anyone, I suggest choosing someone youā€™ve already met. Bruce Rosenblum, professor of physics at the University of Californiaā€“Santa Cruz, claims that once youā€™ve met someone and shaken that personā€™s hand, you are forever entangled.Ā 

2.Ā Ā Ā Choose what kind of action or response you want. The more specific you can get, the better. Be very clear about your agenda. For my most recent experiment, I sent a message to my partner Jim: ā€œBring home a loaf of bread.ā€Ā 

3.Ā Ā Ā Place your target in front of your mindā€™s eye.

4.Ā Ā Ā ā€œBeā€ with your target by embodying and experiencing your connection. Words are often an ineffective way to get a message across. Engage all your senses. And believe in your message. To make it more effective and to add a little fun, shower your target with good thoughts. Send them incomparable blessings. Think about them winning the lottery, getting a date with Channing Tatum, winning a trip around the world.Ā "

For Experiment 8 i am asking my target (my dad) to buy me something sweetĀ 

Ā 

2/05/2016 6:04 am  #127

OK reporting back now!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess what,Ā 
I HAVE COMPLETED ALL THREE ALREADY!!!
and i didn't even realise, i totally forgot about the experiments, i just made the intentions at the time then was occupied by other things!

experiment 5: received my answer, and it made me so happy i got on an over-the-moon phase of the euphorias!!!!

experiment 7: done! lost more than a pound!

experiment 8: i kinda forgot to shower my dad with good thoughts (oops lol) but i just realised...
he bought me a small pile of nice things just out of the blue!!!!Ā he bought me cakes, croissants, and chocolates all in one go without me asking for anything!!!
i'm laughing so hard at the moment, i'm so happy!

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/05/2016 6:05 am)

Ā 

2/05/2016 6:38 am  #128

Perfect, that's exactly how it's done! Set the intention and forget about it! Get busy being fabulous!

Feel it in your soul..

2/05/2016 8:13 am  #129

ok so i found some that i somehow missed before *facepalms myself* and really want to do!
also is it just me or did i mess up the numbering? sorry ><
now doing 2 experiments at once --- catching fire now!!!Ā 

* For the next three days, Iā€™d like you to substitute the time you normally spend watching the news, reading a newspaper, and trawling Facebook with walking around your neighborhood. Donā€™t even think about taking your phone. This is between you and Big Momma Nature. Observe everything and be open to the idea that the plants, trees, and animals in your neighborhood have something important to tell you. Be willing to hear their nonstop vibration that offers all sorts of valuable information. Any other news (like, say, the recent famine in Africa) doesnā€™t really matter to you during the time frame of this experiment. But thatā€™s heartless , I hear you saying. Being in reverent communion with the natural world is actually a path with far more heart. In reality, thereā€™s not much you can do about the famine in Africa (except contribute worry and guilt to the universal energy), but thereā€™s a lot you can do about your immediate neighborhood. And once we all get back into harmony with the universal energy, ending those famines in Africa will be a snap. Take time to really look at the people in Take time to really look at the people in your life. Watch them with full-bodied amazement. Pretend as if youā€™re meeting them for the very first time. Be present to the sunrise. To the sunset. And every precious moment in between. Listen to the birds. Be open to messages from your pets. Pay close attention to the moon, is it waning? Is it full?

* For the next three days, for the time it takes to conduct this experiment, refrain from complaining. As Bob Marley used to say, a complaint is an invitation to the devil.Ā 

Say out loud: ā€œThank you for this fabulous day. I love _________ and I love _________.ā€ You can fill in the blanks with darned near anything, because love emits a special frequency that can pierce the darkest of situations.Ā 

Last, youā€™re going to pick a statement that youā€™ve been repeating for years: ā€œMy backā€™s been hurting,ā€ or ā€œIā€™m not good on first dates.ā€ Pick something your friends would recognize immediately, a familiar statement from your regular repertoire.Ā 

Now, play the opposite game. Tell a completely different story for the next three days. Milk it for all youā€™re worth. Act like youā€™re Meryl Streep. Look for evidence during the next 72 hours of this opposite reality.

Next three days here i come!!!!!!!! yayyyyyy

Ā 

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (2/05/2016 8:15 am)

Ā 

2/05/2016 10:15 am  #130

experiment 1 & 2 successfully done...now moving on to experiment 3...perfect timing as weekend is comming!!

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

Board footera