Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2015 10:14 pm  #91

Re: Come manifesting!

TheWinner wrote:

Experiment 5 please.

Any exciting news to report about your experiment experience thus far?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

9/14/2015 11:09 pm  #92

Cherished wrote:

Ok this is Experiment 2!

This experiment is a refresher course, a warm- up to get those manifesting muscles back in shape, and a reminder that you get out of life whatever you’re looking for. Physicists call this web of connection the zero point field (what I call the field of infinite potentiality, or the FP) and claim that, within it, every possibility exists.

For the next 72 hours, you are going to actively look for the following eight “possibilities.”
Just keep your eyes open and make the intention to draw them into your conscious awareness.
The idea is that once you’ve “ordered them” from the universe, they’ll show up exactly as ordered.
And just like you never doubt that Amazon will deliver the new Call of Duty videogame to your doorstep, simply trust that the following eight things are rushing your way:

A belly laugh
A toy from your childhood
A beach ball
A senior citizen in a fashionable hat
A smile from a baby
A billboard with a message for you Your favorite song from high school
The number 222

Think of it as a scavenger hunt, which was my favorite childhood game!

Your favorite song from high school
The number 222
 A smile from a baby

this happened !

I didnt even think about it much ...i read your post and decided cool lets see .

now that Cherished commented i looked and said hey a week back i had been part of this scavenger hunt .

great ! MORE please

Last edited by limitless (9/14/2015 11:25 pm)

9/14/2015 11:19 pm  #93

Experiment 5
During the three days of this experiment, you are going to seed money. You’re going to leave small bills (or large ones if that’s more to your liking) with notes about your newfound beliefs about the nature of abundance. You’re going to do this freely, playfully, and openly.

For the next three days, intend to find pennies: On the ground In your pockets In your car On the sidewalk Everywhere Conjure them by dwelling not on Where are they? but on How exciting it is to manifest a penny! After all, how challenging is it to find a penny? Pennies are the fruitcake of the currency world. Some people throw them away because they consider them worthless. And, if you want to look at it that way, pennies are sort of worthless. So you’ll have no trouble manifesting them every day, because they are simply no big deal.

Feel it in your soul..

9/16/2015 1:06 am  #94

Cherished wrote:

TheWinner wrote:

Experiment 5 please.

Any exciting news to report about your experiment experience thus far?

No.

9/16/2015 1:51 am  #95

limitless wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Ok this is Experiment 2!

This experiment is a refresher course, a warm- up to get those manifesting muscles back in shape, and a reminder that you get out of life whatever you’re looking for. Physicists call this web of connection the zero point field (what I call the field of infinite potentiality, or the FP) and claim that, within it, every possibility exists.

For the next 72 hours, you are going to actively look for the following eight “possibilities.”
Just keep your eyes open and make the intention to draw them into your conscious awareness.
The idea is that once you’ve “ordered them” from the universe, they’ll show up exactly as ordered.
And just like you never doubt that Amazon will deliver the new Call of Duty videogame to your doorstep, simply trust that the following eight things are rushing your way:

A belly laugh
A toy from your childhood
A beach ball
A senior citizen in a fashionable hat
A smile from a baby
A billboard with a message for you Your favorite song from high school
The number 222

Think of it as a scavenger hunt, which was my favorite childhood game!

Your favorite song from high school
The number 222
 A smile from a baby

this happened !

I didnt even think about it much ...i read your post and decided cool lets see .

now that Cherished commented i looked and said hey a week back i had been part of this scavenger hunt .

great ! MORE please

Great to hear!! I've been hunting for coins 😊

Feel it in your soul..

9/16/2015 5:45 pm  #96

Next!

For the next three days, I’d like you to substitute the time you normally spend watching the news, reading a newspaper, and trawling Facebook with walking around your neighborhood. Don’t even think about taking your phone. This is between you and Big Momma Nature. Observe everything and be open to the idea that the plants, trees, and animals in your neighborhood have something important to tell you. Be willing to hear their nonstop vibration that offers all sorts of valuable information. Any other news (like, say, the recent famine in Africa) doesn’t really matter to you during the time frame of this experiment. But that’s heartless , I hear you saying. Being in reverent communion with the natural world is actually a path with far more heart. In reality, there’s not much you can do about the famine in Africa (except contribute worry and guilt to the universal energy), but there’s a lot you can do about your immediate neighborhood. And once we all get back into harmony with the universal energy, ending those famines in Africa will be a snap. Take time to really look at the people in Take time to really look at the people in your life. Watch them with full-bodied amazement. Pretend as if you’re meeting them for the very first time. Be present to the sunrise. To the sunset. And every precious moment in between. Listen to the birds. Be open to messages from your pets. Pay close attention to the moon, is it waning? Is it full?

Last edited by Cherished (9/16/2015 5:45 pm)

Feel it in your soul..

9/22/2015 1:46 am  #97

Experiment 7?

9/22/2015 2:38 am  #98

Coning right up!😉

Feel it in your soul..

9/22/2015 5:00 am  #99

Experiment 7

If you’ve got screaming toddlers, I know you’ve used this phrase: “Honey, use your words.” And that’s what we’re going to do in this experiment. We’re going to use our words to call in the good, to declare favor over our lives, to place our faith in the unseen realm.

Here are the five steps:
Acknowledge that what you’re noticing in your life now is only temporary unless you continue to cement it in day after day with your words.

For the next three days, for the time it takes to conduct this experiment, refrain from complaining. As Bob Marley used to say, a complaint is an invitation to the devil.

Say out loud: “Thank you for this fabulous day. I love _________ and I love _________.” You can fill in the blanks with darned near anything, because love emits a special frequency that can pierce the darkest of situations.

Last, you’re going to pick a statement that you’ve been repeating for years: “My back’s been hurting,” or “I’m not good on first dates.” Pick something your friends would recognize immediately, a familiar statement from your regular repertoire.

Now, play the opposite game. Tell a completely different story for the next three days. Milk it for all you’re worth. Act like you’re Meryl Streep. Look for evidence during the next 72 hours of this opposite reality.

Feel it in your soul..

9/24/2015 11:23 pm  #100

Experiment 8

In this experiment, you’re going to create your very own placebo. First, think of a physical issue you’d like to alter in some way. Maybe you get headaches. Or you have trouble sleeping. Maybe your stomach growls. Or you’d like to drop a pound or two. Or get rid of the bags under your eyes. For the sake of the experiment, it’s best to pick something physical (because it’s easier to document), but the placebo effect works equally well on emotional issues. In fact, I would argue that physical issues, if you really break it down, are emotional issues in disguise. But, in the interest of scientific inquiry, we’re looking for something physical to identify and document. Now, pour a glass of water, rub your hands together to generate heat and energy, and hold them over the glass for 15 seconds. Voilà! Your cure. Drink it slowly, concentrating on its healing effects. Pretend your doctor (or some other authority figure) wrote it out on a prescription pad. Repeat for three days. And remember what Harvard researcher Ellen Langer has proven in countless studies: It’s not the placebo that affects recovery; it’s the mind-set you adopt. In her words, “ You’re making yourself better.”

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera