Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2015 2:53 am  #1

Come manifesting!

Has anybody read the books E squared or E Cubed by Pam Grout? They are both fabulous, giving the reader an intro into LOA and manifesting. She writes in a way that is believable , even for those who have trouble grasping the idea that LOA could possibly be real. She offers up lots of very simple experiments to prove to yourself that LOA does exist, and I had a great time doing all of them. I was going to run the experiments again, and wanted to extend an invite for you all to join me?! It takes very little time, only basic preparation, and you feel like a boss when your little manifestations show up! If anyone wants to manifest with me, come say hi and I'll post the first experiment!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/05/2015 3:16 am  #2

Re: Come manifesting!

I have never heard of it but sounds interesting. Count me in!

7/05/2015 7:09 pm  #3

I have never heard of these books.Β  I need to check them out! Thanks for sharing

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/05/2015 7:20 pm  #4

Oh, they are soooo good, and very useful to build up your beliefs about LOA.

Today is experiment 1. It is simply to give the universe 48 hours to present you with a blessing. You want an acknowledgment from the universe, and you want proof that LOA exists. So you put out yiye intention to receive a blessing from the universe, and you kick back and wait for it's arrival! It may be a gift, an incredible sunset, a phone call you were wanting.. You simply ask the universe to deliver you your blessing within the 48 hours. That's it! You must have faith that you will receive, and some enthusiasm about what it could be. Ive done this one a few times and have always received something either very funny, or rather wonderful 😊

Feel it in your soul..

7/05/2015 8:11 pm  #5

Cool! I'm looking forward to my blessing!

7/07/2015 12:54 am  #6

So I definitely got a blessing! I was in a store looking at necklaces and I couldn't decide between 2 beautiful pieces. So I reluctantly chose one, and it came with earrings (bonus!).. When I got home, I realised the earrings were missing, so I went back to the store today. I was going right past there for work anyway, so I wasn't annoyed in the least! As soon as the lady saw me, she ran over, said "oh my gosh I am so sorry, I didn't give you your earrings yesterday and I feel terrible! Here, this is for you!" She handed me a wrapped package with ribbons around it. She gave me a GIFT! How lovely is that? And when I got home and opened it, I was shocked and delighted to realise it was the other necklace that I had wanted to buy as well 😍

Feel it in your soul..

7/07/2015 1:48 am  #7

Cherished wrote:

So I definitely got a blessing! I was in a store looking at necklaces and I couldn't decide between 2 beautiful pieces. So I reluctantly chose one, and it came with earrings (bonus!).. When I got home, I realised the earrings were missing, so I went back to the store today. I was going right past there for work anyway, so I wasn't annoyed in the least! As soon as the lady saw me, she ran over, said "oh my gosh I am so sorry, I didn't give you your earrings yesterday and I feel terrible! Here, this is for you!" She handed me a wrapped package with ribbons around it. She gave me a GIFT! How lovely is that? And when I got home and opened it, I was shocked and delighted to realise it was the other necklace that I had wanted to buy as well 😍

OMG!! That's so cool Okay can I ask if you wrote this out or just said it mentally? I'm going to try it out.

7/07/2015 2:13 am  #8

Cherished wrote:

That's such great news!!!

7/07/2015 2:30 am  #9

No, I just said it out loud, commanded it like a kid πŸ˜„ And I've done this before so I was 100% confident it would come.

Feel it in your soul..

7/07/2015 4:48 pm  #10

I got blessing!!! I have been waiting for a document for a good while and I got it today!! It's an important document related to work! Thanks for telling me about this Cherished!!

Board footera