Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2016 1:19 pm  #1

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read and respond. So of course before knowing no contact I did try and try calling and texting my ex to talk to him but of course he didn't reply or answer and turned off his phone after my 5th attempt of calling. I'm kind of angry more than anything right now that that's how he reacted. I know I attracted this with past thoughts and I should change my reality now. I do want to attract him back with the relationship at a better state but at the same time I read the book from Veronica of attracting a specific person. I kind of want to test at this person at the gym that I have no attachments to would it affect trying to attract my ex back? Could I do both? Should I focus on just one? But I have anger more than anything at my ex than feelings of sadness. Also am trying Lanie's method and have read her book PW. Thanks for any help.

6/21/2016 4:49 pm  #2

Re: Newbie

Firstly, you need to do an act of forgiveness with your ex as well as yourself for attracting the situation. Next, there is nothing wrong with trying the techniques on someone you are not attached to. It will be just a fun little experiment that will help you realize your power as a creator.

You can try both, but like I said you need to forgive your ex first to do it on him too. Most importantly do not live in the past, have faith in the future and stay in the present moment. I recommend trying out a gratitude journal to write down what you are grateful for each day. Pamper yourself and love yourself too, it is the secret ingredient to successful manifestation.

Last edited by holistichealing (6/21/2016 4:50 pm)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/21/2016 7:19 pm  #3

holistichealing wrote:

Firstly, you need to do an act of forgiveness with your ex as well as yourself for attracting the situation. Next, there is nothing wrong with trying the techniques on someone you are not attached to. It will be just a fun little experiment that will help you realize your power as a creator.

You can try both, but like I said you need to forgive your ex first to do it on him too. Most importantly do not live in the past, have faith in the future and stay in the present moment. I recommend trying out a gratitude journal to write down what you are grateful for each day. Pamper yourself and love yourself too, it is the secret ingredient to successful manifestation.

Thank you so so much for replying i will write a letter of forgiveness to myself and to him in my journal tonight thank you for that idea. I have fallen off writing a gratitude list in my journal when me and my ex started our falling out. However that was the past today is a new day and I will start writing consistently in my gratitude list in myjournal. Do you happen to know what the difference is between lanie's rs method and reverse rs is? I read the thread of success in reverse rs but there was no description of how to do it . Thanks so much!

6/21/2016 7:33 pm  #4

Ace87 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Thank you so so much for replying i will write a letter of forgiveness to myself and to him in my journal tonight thank you for that idea. I have fallen off writing a gratitude list in my journal when me and my ex started our falling out. However that was the past today is a new day and I will start writing consistently in my gratitude list in myjournal. Do you happen to know what the difference is between lanie's rs method and reverse rs is? I read the thread of success in reverse rs but there was no description of how to do it . Thanks so much!

You are in their body, looking at yourself and complimenting you. So it's you being them giving you all the love and affection.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/23/2016 10:11 am  #5

I'm a newbie too. I broke up with my ex 3 months ago (april 14) and now he's dating someone seriously. They are all over his facebook. I was heartbroken and sad and hopeless, but I have been applying this LoA and following Veronica Isle's instructions, to the point where now i am like, "you can do whatever you want honey, i love you though, i forgive you, and you will go back home to me. I'm sorry but he'll be back and nothing can stop it except me!"
Idk if that is a good attitude, but i feel much.."lighter" now..if you know what i mean😊

6/24/2016 2:31 am  #6

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

I'm a newbie too. I broke up with my ex 3 months ago (april 14) and now he's dating someone seriously. They are all over his facebook. I was heartbroken and sad and hopeless, but I have been applying this LoA and following Veronica Isle's instructions, to the point where now i am like, "you can do whatever you want honey, i love you though, i forgive you, and you will go back home to me. I'm sorry but he'll be back and nothing can stop it except me!"
Idk if that is a good attitude, but i feel much.."lighter" now..if you know what i mean😊

If there's anything I learned thus far from Veronica's books and videos and the forums is that being heartbroken sad and hopeless only hinders our manifestations. So high 5 to you for that self convo you have girl! you totally got this in no time it's going to be you two  all over his Facebook! That's a great attitude because if you feel good and lighter about it all then YAS that's the right path I believe! All about feeling positive and good.

Board footera