Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/19/2016 4:43 pm  #51

Re: Final Open Discussion

Cherished wrote:

Creeeeestal wrote:

Personally I've found that Cherished has a lot of insightful things to say and brings up some very great points in her posts, and I've seen good things about her advice though I haven't had direct interaction with her. 

I see both sides actually, because I've been (very recently) in that place where the depression is so deep that it kind of clouds your judgement. When my ex and I were still together even...I was depressed because of my own reasons, things that were going on in my own life, and I was constantly crying to him that I had nobody. TO HIM, the love of my life, who WAS there the entire time through those dark times, until eventually the relationship ended. I didn't listen to a single thing he said. He tried giving me tough love, but personally tough love doesn't work for me. From a personal standpoint, I like to talk through my thoughts in places like these forums, or with a close friend or even my mother. But with my mother or a close friend, I always make it clear that I'm talking through my thoughts, because that's how I, personally, get from point A to Z.

When we're in that state of mind, things tend to become cloudy, and when people are trying to help us, it's hard for us to see it. When I decided to haul ass and really start working on me, believing in me, loving me, just the way I am, it was a lightbulb that went off in my own head. Our hearts and minds need to be in a place to receive this information, and it might not be at the exact point the information is given to us. Like years ago...many years ago when I was still in High School, my father told me about the secret. But I wasn't ready in my heart and mind to fully receive and grasp that message, so it went to the back burner. I watched it again back in 2014, and it clicked. I watched it again and again and again. And now with my most recent breakup, I looked for podcasts and more information, and it clicked even more. Even now, things are clicking more than they did previously, because I'm at a place where I am able to fully receive the message. 

The only other thing I will say is that we shouldn't call each other pathetic. Sometimes we need therapy, sometimes we need coaching, sometimes we need to let it out. None of us are pathetic, none of us are hopeless. We just come across these little road bumps that we have to figure out how to climb over. It's great to have the support, and even better when the support is fully received. 

I hope this ramble makes some sort of sense. It's easy to get frustrated when people don't take our advice. And it's easy to not clearly see that people are trying to help us, when we're inside the hole. It's like they're giving us the ladder, but we're so caught up in what's going on that we're looking up and asking "HOW DO I GET OUT!!!!!???!?!?!?! THERE'S NO WAY OUT!!!! I WISH I HAD A LADDER" but all you have to do is take a deep breath, let the smoke clear, and see there's a ladder right in front of you, and start climbing. 

I absolutely agree with you- and I have said to many frustrated people that when a person is that low they simply cannot hear you. You can't access the information others are giving you. The ONLY reason j opened this up to a forum was because of the scathing insinuations that I am basically bullying forum members. That is unacceptable behaviour, and must be spoken of it if is in fact true on my part.

To those that truly have struggled- I also understand because I struggled many times also. And I've seen many of you through those struggles. The difference and the CHANGES come when the person is actually finally willing to acknowledge certain truths and move forward in a productive way. You raise some very valid points- yes therapy should absolutely be considered if you are unable to pull yourself from desperation. I simply ask that everyone try to understand the context from which this group is operating- we are an LOA Forum, pure and simple. We gather to practice and master the art of manifestation. Of vibration raising. And we do it with pure intentions. That is what this forum caters to, and anything outside of this scope of practice should be dealt with elsewhere. 😊

I understand and I'm sorry things had come to that. It's all about perception. And I agree that certain things outside the general premise of the forum should be handled elsewhere. I just felt like we shouldn't call each other pathetic as we all go through things and different struggles. Therapy isn't a bad thing. It was more in response to the earlier response about RR needing therapy and referring to others as pathetic. We shouldn't do that either. We should uplift each other. Stand in agreement with one another that we are ALL very very powerful beings and can manifest anything! :D

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received. 

6/20/2016 2:57 am  #52

LoveIsGod wrote:

From my place,what i can see is that,Cherished wanted to give some tough love to Rolling Rock in some reply...and at that point he wasn't in a situation to receive the tough love and so he interpreted her to be a rude and controlling woman,and as thoughts become reality Rolling Rock manifested few more tough loves from Cherished.. and found out some more replies where Cherished has given tough love to others(Loa says,you get to see only that you look for)!

Perfect answer and how the LoA works in action!  I am new-ish here, and have been fascinated by the posts.  I think Cherished has been very restrained actually in view of provocation and the frustrating posts.  I hope this poster works on himself and learns from all of you on the forum. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/20/2016 4:45 pm  #53

I'll just say don't leave the forum Cherished! You have AMAZING posts with a lot of knowledge that helped me to raise my vibration, which I believe is a huge part of why me & my guy are now working toward being together!

Now! I have taken a break from the forum because it went from super positive to a little negative. I am back to spread some positivity though . I don't think this should be a blame thing. I read on here from someone's post "we did the best we could, the best way we knew how at the time." I think that can be applied to this situation as well.

6/20/2016 6:23 pm  #54

Cherished and I were the first people to join this forum. She is AMAZING!! If someone doesn't recognize how great she is then it's that person's loss.

Cherished, don't leave. You rock!! This forum needs your positivity and support!

6/20/2016 11:40 pm  #55

@PrettyFlamingo 😘😘😘

6/21/2016 8:21 am  #56

SOOOOOOO, Cherished is like a best friend that you go have a drink with because its helps to hear the truth but only after youre drunk because it hurts a little.

I get however if you're low then you cannot really be receptive to many things because you're blocked. I don't think it is fair to judge either of them because they both have a point.

If Cherished is hard as nails, there is a person in the forum that can appreciate that..I know I do. But when my man gets on my last nerves, I dred what she is going to say because I need her to go with me to the bar first because im already mentally fighting him! lol!  But Rolling Rock has a point to. If the vibe there is low, what else would they hear? Negativeity.

Mayde what can help is another administrator...or an icon to determine what emotion you are currently in to have a person suitable to communicate on the level the person is currently in.

For those who left because the vibe is low, that's cool, I did to when I was in happy town, but I came right back when I was in happy town and wanted to share and I came back when i wanted to eat icecream and cry...Guess who didn't leave, CHERISHED!

Different styles of teaching are appreciated. I have been on here a few months and can offer encouragement, but im still looking for it too, i havent gotten my man back, so my mood fluctuates as well, why would Cherishes or Rolling Rocks.

We are here to support and even your best friend says something that is irritating when you aren't READY to hear it right.

Id offer Rolling Rock a thread of their own, to actually get the support he needs in a tone he can hear... That is what most of us are here for, correct? I could be wrong but this is an easy fix.

If Cherished is the only administrator that responses, I can imagine the stress level as well as the need to shake us. But as the only administrator there are many personalities that are in need of nurturing.

Now if the person is down right ugly, there's the door. I am in full support of that. But that's just my take.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

6/22/2016 11:05 am  #57

I think the problem may come up because sometimes people come here wanting help to manifest something in their life, but they haven't yet grasped the fact that our whole life experience depends on our vibration, and they mistakenly treat this as a counselling forum.. I do understand that this it is very easy to want to talk about what went wrong in a situation (especially if it is an ex back situation, or a debt or health situation). But we need to understand that rehashing what went wrong, how bad we feel, how it is all hopeless, etc etc etc, will NEVER give anyone the results they are after. Not in a million years. It will just set the negative wheel in perpetual motion and give us more of the same. 

What Cherished and so many other people try to do, I think, is to nudge members in the direction of reaching for a better feeling and cleaning up their vibration so that the manifestations - big or small -  can start appearing in our lives. But unfortunately, many people don't understand this. And that is often when they get frustrated and angry, and I htink that may be part of the reason for the "bullying" tag. 

I really want Cherished to stay. So many times I go through her posts in the way I might go through a good loa book, and I feel my faith strengthening. I loved her posts on The Magic and E-Squared, for example. She made loa FUN!  I loved her story about how she used loa to get her cat to return to her, her posts on yoga and her posts on appreciating life. These posts are as educational and life enriching as any other loa work I have ever read. And I have read virtually everything.

This is just my personal opinion, but what I think would be helpful is if there were some kind of post that could be made about the general philosophy of the forum - one that explains clearly to new members exactly why we don't want to do any wallowing here, and why we want to keep on a positve track as much as possible. Maybe then there would be less upset when Cherished (or anyone else) attempts to nudge us toward a more positve vibe.

6/27/2016 9:50 pm  #58

Cherished I can't make any decisions for you, but I really wish to see you stay on this forum. I look forward to seeing and reading your helpful posts.

The unfortunate thing is I too have offered help to others and because their vibration is spinning on low, it clogs their ears to my words. Then I get accused of crazy things. The only thing I can do is just leave them be and hopefully they will come around in their own time.

6/28/2016 8:29 am  #59

Cherished is amazing, plain and simple. I love her candor, spirit and passion. It's what helped get through to me! Don't leave!!!

7/04/2016 6:07 am  #60

Cherished  I adore your posts    They are a tutorial  a map of LOA     I have been away from the forum for a while   things got very negative and I didn't want to go back in the abyss     Went on today  hoping for a lovely Cherished inspiration     Please continue Cherished    there are people in the world truly touched and inspired by your words    The hearts you have helped  seriously outweigh   the feelings bruised by people who want  a magician to just wave a wand  and fix everything    without having to do any work  or change the feelings that brought their misery to them 

Board footera